This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Roberto Picardo doing?

So I was looking at the "Scourge" images the other day and I noticed this one. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. It appears a shot of Picardo messing around made it into the episode. Either that or Woosley is about to scream like a little girl.

LOL...I never even noticed that!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Sith Lord Chaos

So I was looking at the "Scourge" images the other day and I noticed this one. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. It appears a shot of Picardo messing around made it into the episode. Either that or Woosley is about to scream like a little girl.
      Or hes been hit by a Tree Brach in the unmentionables either way its hilarious . Cheers for pointing this out Sith Lord Chaos.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Lol! That's classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
          Cheers for pointing this out Sith Lord Chaos.
          Indeed! Good looking out.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yea, I noticed that the other day and I thought to myself "Oh, I can't wait for this episode".

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

When he was about to enter the stargate for the first time. I noticed he used the same line as the doctor from a Star Trek: Voyager

I remember from the episodes. Where the Doctor was transfered over a deep space relay network

Comment

Working...
              X