This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sense conspiracy...

In the recent patch of Battlefield 2 EA added the L96A1 and the P90 to Battlefield 2. Mere coincidence? I think not!

Mitchell used a variant of the G36, probably the C or K version, which happen to be both in BF2. The rest of SG1 used MP7's, also in Battlefield 2.

Strange coincidence....

Well I still gotta make up what the conspriacy is but anyway, perhaps EA is going to make a SG game?

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
    In the recent patch of Battlefield 2 EA added the L96A1 and the P90 to Battlefield 2. Mere coincidence? I think not!

Mitchell used a variant of the G36, probably the C or K version, which happen to be both in BF2. The rest of SG1 used MP7's, also in Battlefield 2.

Strange coincidence....

Well I still gotta make up what the conspriacy is but anyway, perhaps EA is going to make a SG game?
    No... because BattleField 2 is a military shooter game. What will you find in military shooter games? Military firearms of course.

RainbowSix 3 has them as well.

However, if there's ever going to be a StarGate game... they have to approach EA Games about it. I don't have faith in JoWood anymore. Why? They cancelled StarGate: Alliance, and a previous game they made that I bought, and as I played it... found out that it SUCKED big time... Its perhaps best that a StarGate game goes over to someone else.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
      No... because BattleField 2 is a military shooter game. What will you find in military shooter games? Military firearms of course.

RainbowSix 3 has them as well.

However, if there's ever going to be a StarGate game... they have to approach EA Games about it. I don't have faith in JoWood anymore. Why? They cancelled StarGate: Alliance, and a previous game they made that I bought, and as I played it... found out that it SUCKED big time... Its perhaps best that a StarGate game goes over to someone else.
      Exactly!
      I have a lot of faith in the MMO though. Does sound really fun.
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor

Strange coincidence....

Well It is a coincidence. It probably isnt true but what tthe hell. Dare to Dream is the way to go Dare to Dream.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I just found it funny EA added the P90 about one week after "Off the grid" aired.

Perhaps it'd be better if a SG game would go to Namco or Activision, then again, EA also has good games.

DICE was working on some sectret project it rumored, but someone from DICE said they were making BF3, set in 2142.

Comment

Here are military shooter games I have that has the P-90. Yeah... I use this gun quite often, and I can thank SG-1 for that!

~Joint Operations: Tyhoon Rising (+ Escalation) my fav of them all
            ~Far Cry
            ~RainbowSix3: Raven Shield (+ Athena Sword)
            ~Ghost Recon
            ~BattleField 2
            ~Counter-Strike (+ Condition Zero, and Source)
            ~RainbowSix: Rogue Spear: Black Thorn

It appears that the P-90 is quite famous....
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
            X