X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel Caldwell and Daedalus in S10

Atlantis spoiler
    Atlantis will get a new ship Orion,an Ancient Aurora class ship.
    If Atlantis has a ancient ship ,then Daedalus can spent more time in Milkyway.With the Prior fleet reaching the Milkyway, i think Earth needed every ship they have .So Colonel Caldwell may get some screen time in S10.
    Daedalus will still make the Pegasus trip, but with the Orion, they don't need the Daedalus as much as before.
    Or may be the Orion will come to Milkyway, in some report suggested a new ship will make the journey between the two galaxy.
    If they get Orion,may be they install an Asgard hyper drive on it and then Daedalus won't be needed at all in Pegasus. May be Caldwel get to be the new captain on Orion, then SG1 can use the Daedalus without Caldwell

So far i don't think he was popular with the Atlantis team, he is always trying to undermine Dr Weir and Colene Shepard.
    If he get some time with Sg1

I think TPTB said somewhere in an interview that there's no reason Caldwell couldn't appear in SG-1, he was mentioned in Ethon wasn't he?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
      Atlantis spoiler
      Or may be the Orion will come to Milkyway, in some report suggested a new ship will make the journey between the two galaxy.
      If they get Orion,may be they install an Asgard hyper drive on it and then Daedalus won't be needed at all in Pegasus. May be Caldwel get to be the new captain on Orion, then SG1 can use the Daedalus without Caldwell

Why would they need an asgard hyperdrive. After all with the mission reports from the Auroa missiont hey may be able to make the modifications needed to the hyperdrive.
      Atlantis spoilers:
      Spoiler:
      After all it was enough data for the wraith to do it!

Comment

I don't see why not, hopefully the ship will be in 'Flesh and blood' defending us against the Ori. Spoiler: The wraith coming to milkyway will be the LEAST of our worries once the Ori arrive!

Comment

I would love to see Caldwell in SG-1 for Season 10.

Comment

i lyk caldwell i hope that he stas on the show
            sorry cant spell

Comment

the writers made clear, in episode 16 :

Spoiler:
              that any earth ship would be inafective vs orii weapons, the settilite easely destroyed the prometeus and it wasnt even the full potential of the design (the orii would never give away their strongest designs)

with that said, the writers have to come up with another solution to the problem cus the earth ships simply dont cut it

Comment

I assumed from the very beginning when we were introduced to Caldwell that he’d eventually put in an appearance on SG-1.

And I think it’s something they should definitely do.

But his routes should stay in Atlantis, mainly due to the interesting dynamic between himself, Weir, and Shepherd.
                Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

Love the idea

Comment

Whenever I see Caldwell, I think of Skinner from the x-files (same actor). Hmm...

Comment

should take the orion to the mw. i wanna 10000 year old alterran ships vs new ori ships

Comment

want to see caldwell go, he is developing well, and ever since Weir and sheppard lost control of themselves, they seem to be doing better with caldwell. i dont want to see him grow, his character has been developing so well.
                        why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
                        Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

I like the idea of a crossover but I think Caldwell should stay with Atlantis.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Caldwell in Season 10. After all, the Daedalus is in the Milky Way every other month, isn't it?

Comment

He should get the cross over every once in a while, mainly stay on atlantis, but it would make sense to have him and an SG1 episode, not a whole lot, but i mean hey, the dedy goes to earth, so it should have it in at least a little bit

Comment

Working...
                              X