X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Shipyard (SPOILERIFIC)

Welcome to the Stargate Shipyard
    Your One Stop for Everything Shipish

What is this place? Well, let me tell you my friend, you will like it here. This thread has been created to showcase the Ships of Stargate. I, Brickster, would like to formally welcome you to contribute to this great endeavour. "So, what are we looking for here," you might be wondering. I'll make a list, just a sec, okay, there we go, this will do.
    • Images of Ships ONLY FROM IN THE SHOW
    • Physical Discriptions of Ships
    • Episodes in Which Ships Appear
    • Specifications of the Ships

The main focus we are going for here is to create a masterful resource for all your shipish needs. The first, and most important thing is images. We are shooting for a mega gallery for each of the ships. There are some requirements, however, that you should be aware of.
    1. Ships are Canon (real to the show)
    2. Image Quality is a Big Priority
    3. Angles, angles, angles
    4. In-action shots and drifter shots

We will start with external shots, we will move to internals after we have a good variety.

For the rest of the goals, they will also be a big deal. There are many places you can get discriptions and specifications from, and we will try and work closely with places like SGTech for things like this. We want a visual display of Stargate Ships in all their glory. Legality will be addressed, obviously, so copyrights and all will be noted on site, when it is created. Also, contributers, if they like, will be thanked on a page of the site.

So, if you would like to be a part of this project, you are more than welcome to contribute; have at it. We ask that for any images you post that they be links and not be in-page displayed, to save on load times. We would also greatly appreciate it if any submitters also email the images and info to [email protected] ([email protected])

Enjoy...
    Last edited by Brickster; 16 February 2006, 11:50 AM.

I know they're wide, but since it's basically an image thread I figured it'd be ok. If it's not lemme know and I'll resize.
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/...x01_fr_100.jpg
    Last edited by walterIsTheMan; 16 February 2006, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I would like to see some pictures of wraith ships

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

This is finally gunna happen, id love to be a part of this, ive been trying to find time for months to setup somewhere like this, a place where everyone shippy can go and hang out and have access to al those ship of stargate, images and spec and ponder how they would rule the galaxy with they ships under your command

thanks for doing this brickster.
        Immhotep
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
          I know they're wide, but since it's basically an image thread I figured it'd be ok. If it's not lemme know and I'll resize.
          As I said in the original post, please, only links, no in-screen images.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickster
            As I said in the original post, please, only links, no in-screen images.
            Oops, my fault.

Comment

Please edit you first post, and only images from the show itself, please, all graphics made by artists are going to be left to their own sites. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/...x01_fr_100.jpg
                WOW! Thats is an awesome image!

I finally figured out where the main bridge is, if you look down the main neck of the ship towards the secondary hull, just before you get to it you can see a few very small windows.

Its there!

View url for a picture - http://www.jpfdevelopments.com/sg1/bridge.jpg

Comment

make this thread sticky.
                  Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                  (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

actually its the other blue dot on the tower bit to the right...
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

just from looking at the pic of the deady, i found many places where they could strap a few 'Staff Cannons' to the hull.
                      Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                      (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientaction
                        just from looking at the pic of the deady, i found many places where they could strap a few 'Staff Cannons' to the hull.
                        lol i think u mean hatak weapons not staff cannons thoes are no bigger than point defence rail guns. Any way agreed this should be sticked.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
                        O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Orion

Thumbs, click on them.

Last edited by Brickster; 16 February 2006, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Well in the past I worked on a stargate site and one of the things I consentrated on was getting pictures (especialy of ships). I sorted the pictures out. The link to the ships section of the photo is http://www.stargatetechworld.com/pho...ips/index.html

I have not updated for a long time. But it the only site I know took the time to get a large spaceship picture collection. If you want you can grab some of spaceship picts for your site. I will have to update mine sometime soon.
                            http://www.stargatetechworld.com/gif...f302launch.gif

Comment

Wow, that is awesome jburrows. I don't suppose you could email me the directory with all of them in it. That would be great if you would. I wouldn't use any of them on a site or what not, obviously, unless you gave the okay. I know you spent a great deal of time on it, and I wouldn't want to take any of that away from you. But if you could send them, that would be insane. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X