This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we seen all the Cylons?

Have we seen all the Cylons at this point? I know we do not know whom the Cylons all are. My question is have all the cylons been shown on screen yet?

I ask this because if we have not seen all the cylons then why? If we have see all the cylons then we can start to weed out who they are.
    Last edited by Doze; 16 February 2006, 10:54 AM. Reason: I am an ass. Now it is writen down.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Originally posted by Doze
    Have we seen all the Cylons at this point? I know we do not know how the Cylons all are. My question is have all the cylons been showed on screen yet?

I ask this because if we have seen all the cylons then why not?
    I don't fully understand your post. Please try to elaborate. If you mean all the Cylon models, I myself doubt it. If I were one of tptb, I'd want to leave as much room open for myself to introduce new characters as possible.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I doubt that we have seen all of the cylons on screen. But the writers may have developed all 12 of them as characters and just need to cast the individual roles.

If you look at a cylon like D'yana Biers who is played by Lucy Lawless. You have to think that they are leaving most of the remainder parts uncasted for the possiblity of getting guest stars to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by HarshCritic
        I doubt that we have seen all of the cylons on screen. But the writers may have developed all 12 of them as characters and just need to cast the individual roles.

If you look at a cylon like D'yana Biers who is played by Lucy Lawless. You have to think that they are leaving most of the remainder parts uncasted for the possiblity of getting guest stars to play them.
        I think only 1 or 2 spots are open for that at the most.^^ I think we are looking a most if not all of the cylons right now. Just a thought.
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

There are twelve models, only 6 have been revealed, RDM will use them in future episodes and for suspense right now(i.e. is she a cylon? is that why she did that) etc.

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

There is at least one completely new Cylon. I really hope most of the others are completely new.

Comment

The real question then becomes are they all within the fleet? 'Cause if we look at Simon, we know that he is on Caprica, but is he hidden somewhere within the Fleet, just waiting to make an appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by Liverpool_chicK
                The real question then becomes are they all within the fleet? 'Cause if we look at Simon, we know that he is on Caprica, but is he hidden somewhere within the Fleet, just waiting to make an appearance?
                Possibly. And is anyone we already know, a Cylon?

Comment

This is an interesting discussion. It reallly makes you think.

All I know is I really hope that they reveal the identity of another cylon by the end of this season at least to the audience if not the characters. Just 1!

Comment

This is how I see the numbers for the cylons.
                    Class A Cylons =6 known cylons.
                    Class B Cylons = 4 to 5 cylons in the fleet that we have seen but we do not know they are evil; these can be in our face every other week or one timers.
                    Class C Cylons = 1 or 2 cylons in the works.
                    Am I way off here?
                    I also think the Class B Cylons are all repeating characters.
                    Doze Out...

Comment

Well, when Boomer 1.0 was tortured by Baltar into revealing the number of other Cylons still in the fleet she said '8'. That would mean that along with her, Lebonan, Doral and the 'Shelley Godfrey' Six there were originally 12 Cylons in the fleet when it was formed.

Although statistically unlikely, I think it fits in with the way the writers work to assume this means there was one of each in the fleet. So, yes, I think there's a Cymon (as the cool kids call him) somewhere in the Fleet. Of course, the flipside of that is that I think that any new appearances by Doral or Lebonan will involve them coming from outside the current fleet (on Caprica, on a Cylon base they find etc.)

Considering, also, that so far we've seen 3 female Cylons and 3 male Cylons I'm thinking the balance will be maintained -- with 3 males and females yet to be uncovered. I think there's a good chance *one* of these is somebody we've already met but no more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Liverpool_chicK
                        I would assume he is on the fleet, since Starbuck now knows about Simon it's likely he'll keep a low profile until he is told to act ,especially if they have a description of him from Starbuck.
                        The writers only have a limited number of cylon agents to use so they don't want to use them too fast if the series is to last a number of years, I guess we might see him in a series or so if the writers chose to not expose any more new cylon humans in the fleet for the time being.
                        Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                          I would assume he is on the fleet, since Starbuck now knows about Simon it's likely he'll keep a low profile until he is told to act ,especially if they have a description of him from Starbuck.
                          The writers only have a limited number of cylon agents to use so they don't want to use them too fast if the series is to last a number of years, I guess we might see him in a series or so if the writers chose to not expose any more new cylon humans in the fleet for the time being.
                          I wondered about this as well. If there are known Cylon models in the fleet, where are they hiding? Where did Baltar hide Shelly? The government is keeping track of every single person on the white board in the Prez' office, so I would think that each ship regularly has to report in how many people are on board. It just doesn't seem like there are that many ships that it is realistic to hide people.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                            Would Simon know that Starbuck knows what he looks like? I'd love to she her flip out on him.
                            Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Doze
                              Would Simon know that Starbuck knows what he looks like? I'd love to she her flip out on him.
                              The cylon/human model can share info between it's own copies so as long as they are both connected (on caprica and in the fleet) then Simon would probably be programmed to know who Starbuck is.
                              A bit like the fact the PR guy knew where to get access to explosives from in Season 1, he probably knew this from the previous PR guy who was on Galatica and had access to most of the ship before the attacks.
                              Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Working...
                              X