This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOw many are there? Tower spoilers

Just how many Atlantis type cities are out there, and maybe something bigger and even more advanced?.....

I know this is a very subjective question, offer any theories or opinions, it seem's to me that there just might be more than a few.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

7 cities, Atlantis and the Tower one, no idea about others except for one in another galaxy thats been yamped by some evil people who are using it as a space station
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

How d'you come up with that?

Comment

As far as we know there are only 2 cities ! Atlantis and the sisther city. I think there are outposts and buildings and such across the Pegasus Galaxy but there is not a 3rd city.
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
          How d'you come up with that?
          He made it up? Like about too.

There are 12.... 12 cities. And all of them with at least 30 Starbucks each.

Go figure... we happen to find the one city that doesn't have one.

Comment

Made up, phunky idea of a floating Atlantis in space spacestation with tons of alien evil ships around going 'mwahahahha...we beat ancients, we have city, we kick ur butt'

And its just darn rude we get the one with no starbucks, or cafe nero...darn good hot choco
            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I don't think Atlantis and its sister city are the only ancient cities out there.

In one of the earlier SG1 episodes, I thought that Daniel stated that the Ancients were in the process of creating their "crowning achievement" of cities when the plague broke out in the Milky Way.

I think Daniel is going to find this city hidden somewhere in the Milky Way.

We will also likely find one or two more "atlantian" cities in the Pegasus Galaxy.
              Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                There are 12.... 12 cities. And all of them with at least 30 Starbucks each.

Go figure... we happen to find the one city that doesn't have one.
                Haha, ohhhh maaaaaan...Rodney would never sleep again if that were the case...

Comment

yeah especially if we find a city with a zpm. there has got to be one out there, but again, i think a city with a workable zpm will only be found in the MW.
                  Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

friggin trolls/spammers DIE!!!!!!

if there's two chances there are more hopefully tptb will make more cities

Comment

hopefully they'll find a true lost city that's depicted in the tablet daniel found in full circle (you know with weapons and ****) somewhere in pegasus or MW.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                        hopefully they'll find a true lost city that's depicted in the tablet daniel found in full circle (you know with weapons and ****) somewhere in pegasus or MW.
                        Atlantis is the true Lost city

And while there might be more ancient structures in Pegasus I doubt they'll ever find anything to match Atlantis - afterall the point of the show is that Atlantis is the pinacle of Ancient city building
                        sigpic

Comment

If atlantis is the pinnacle, why is there a "sister" city?

Comment

Ok we know this as a fact, that Atlantis is the home of the ancients in conclusion that tells us that nothing is more advanced then it and if there is their all just experiments. But yeah just asking how many, well your not going to get a correct answer besides guesses and peoples perspective which is very interesting.

I have been thinking of Atlantis and the sister city “the tower” imagine it’s all a puzzle and they all combine, so its like Atlantis sides open up and then combine with other city creating a super powerful spaceship. Just an idea!

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                              friggin trolls/spammers DIE!!!!!!

if there's two chances there are more hopefully tptb will make more cities
                              Too much of a good thing......

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X