LOST Mythology/Synopsis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST Mythology/Synopsis

Can anyone refer me to a website that provides a summary as to what is known about the Dharma Institute, the Others, and other information about the Island? I've only seen a handful of eps and do not watch it regularaly as I'm not interested in the characters & their individual backstories, just the who, what, why of the island.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

try lostpedia, thats pa pretty good resorce IMO
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130

Comment

Thanks for this!
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Wikipedia has a nice, regularly updated section on all the aspects of Lost. But watching the show regularly is really best to know about it otherwise you'll be totally lost. (scuse the pun)
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
          X