This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best line

What do you guys think is the best line of the season?
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Easily:

NEERA: And the clowns?

SHEPPARD: “The clowns”? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too -- entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
      Easily:

SHEPPARD: “The clowns”? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too -- entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!
      Haha... awesome quote there.

Mattathias

Comment

"Are you traders?"
        "Yeah, we're tr-traders."

Not THE best line, but it was my first inkling that Shep is gonna be a cool character.

Comment

Wier: Rodney! You destroyed half a solar system!!
          Mckay: 5/6ths actually, its not an exact science,
          Wier: Do you ever give your ego a rest??
          I'm sorry but am I the only one who appreciates how totally screwed we really are!?

Rodney you destroyed 3 quaters of a solar sytem!
          5 sixths, look it's not an exact science
          Do you ever give your ego a rest?!

Maybe my mind just conjoured you up for one last romp before i die
          *raises eyebrow*
          Ok, ok one first romp

Comment

Tons and tons of good lines.

Not sure these are the BEST but they are good.

Oh, I apologise for being the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are!

Because Colonel Sheppard would have already had hours to try to make it back through the portal in the time I wasted explaining the situation to Conan and Xena!
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

"You mean the Dart? We call them Darts because they’re so pointy."

Age-old question, answered at last.

Comment

Since Mckay is my favorite char its obvious to me that the best line imo is: McKay(talking to himself in Grace Under Pressure): Look, I need to be the one on the surface saving the poor ******* that's stuck down here, not actually be the poor ******* thats stuck down here. By the time Zelenka comes up with a plan i"ll have died of old age.

Comment

One of the best mckay lines has to be frm the hive " You dont back a brilliant scientist into a corner!!" that was so funny
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

"Conan and Xena!" Is by far thee best line ever! Seriously, whoever came up with that line was very witty. I love that line

Comment

Easily:

Baha! I love that!! My absolute fav. That Shep is just getting funnier and funnier.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

McKay in the Tower when all the lights go out and he says "Oh..this is better"
                        302's lead the way!

Comment

I totally agree on the clown one. Hilarious. One of the best in my book came from "The Defiant One". It was right when McKay showed up to rescue Sheppard and had just fired two bullets at the Uber-Wraith.

McKay: What now?
                          Sheppard: Keep shooting!

That and the whole exchange on football in the second or third episode of Atlantis.
                          Rush rocks.

Comment

Easily:

That's a good one, I'm quite fond of this one:

(A new message appears on the screen, translated to read “EXIT CRAFT FOR INSPECTION”.)

SHEPPARD: I'd prefer not to.

(A new message appears: “OPENING CANOPY”. Seconds later, the canopy dematerializes.)

SHEPPARD: Oh boy!

(A Wraith guard approaches from the side of the Dart. It stops at the sight of John sitting in the cockpit. John looks round at the guard.)

SHEPPARD: You mind checking the oil?

Comment

you know you're lusting over a wraith right?

Comment

Working...
                              X