This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of context.

This is a game, Take a stargate quote, and re-arrange the words to make something funny, But it has to be exact.

Stick on a malp?
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Cake will there be?

Comment

Dam it god to hell.
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

by means to hell with us all
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

It can't name you the USS Enterprise.

Comment

loud out crying for oh

EDIT: Or Out crying loud for Oh.

Comment

Doh! *laughs hysterically and goes back to searching for quotes*

Comment

I apologize now. This didn't seem as hard as it is.

Girl, you keep this dog up, you’ll have every Daniel on a planet.

Comment

just because my handle are on the outside instead of the inside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can, reproductive organs
                    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

That was a good one, X.

Again, my apologies! Get out your Valley Girl Guide for this one!

A, like, you know, I'm like, not a big chicken cluck fan of that stuff a dog bark.

Comment

Chicken days to the three.

Another one:
                        The darkness midday is in the high sky.

Comment

*fall out of seat*
                          *Die*

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                            *fall out of seat*
                            *Die*
                            "Hurry up you mouth, do mouth to ass." (Not an actual quote i don't think but I couldn't resist changing "Hurry up you ass, do mouth to mouth" )

Comment

This is hard,

That's for dickin, what you get around
                              AncientsTimeline

Comment

Working...
                              X