This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Vala Up To?

I've been wondering for a little while now what Vala might be up to in the Ori Galaxy. (assuming she was actually transported there.)

I figure she might have taken leadership of one of those group of "heretics" we seen earlier in the season and helped start an uprising against the Ori.

Or, maybe she'll be sent back to the MW as a prior.

Anyone have any ideas? (No spoilers please! Just theories.)
    JOIN THE FIGHT FOR GALACTIC DOMINATION!

http://stargatewars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=dl1158117270

Spoiler:
    Sabatoging the ori ships with her friends

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
      She's currently living undercover. She got married. She'll return in the penultimate episode of season 9 pregnant with a physical incarnation of an Ori

Comment

Thank you for voicing that, FallenAngelII. =0) That's one of the reasons I want to see season 10!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
          Spoiler:
          She's currently living undercover. She got married. She'll return in the penultimate episode of season 9 pregnant with a physical incarnation of an Ori
          That is exactly what happens but I believe our topic starter said "no spoilers" :|
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

No spoilers yet with what we know we're supposed to come up with theories... ok. hmm...

She is... being reinplanted with a Gua'uld symbiote as well as being brain washed to think the Ori are all powerful and she is their loyal servant.

I promise I'll do better with the next theory I come up with. =0)

Comment

Well, I did put it in spoiler-tags. So he/she has the choice whether to read it or not.

Comment

Perhaps it wouldn't have been a big deal if you had added a 'theory' before the spoiler? =0)

Comment

They made her into a Prior so she could have a taste of "real power." It worked, and when she comes back it will be with all fanaticism for the Ori.

It could happen....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    They made her into a Prior so she could have a taste of "real power." It worked, and when she comes back it will be with all fanaticism for the Ori.

It could happen....
                    Yes. And she could also have an unsatiable desire to burn people to death. =0) Possible when brain washed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                      Perhaps it wouldn't have been a big deal if you had added a 'theory' before the spoiler? =0)
                      NAH thats what happens read the spoilers here on gateworld
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

She's doing her best to keep her sanity, that's what Vala's doing. If that world has to practice prostration like the world in "Avalon, Part 2", I'm sure she's failed in said effort. Other than that, she's probably been doing her best to act like a fully devoted Ori worshipper.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          She's doing her best to keep her sanity, that's what Vala's doing. If that world has to practice prostration like the world in "Avalon, Part 2", I'm sure she's failed in said effort. Other than that, she's probably been doing her best to act like a fully devoted Ori worshipper.
                          What sanity was that again?

Comment

PROBABLY Whoring herself across the Ori Galaxy.
                            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                              PROBABLY Whoring herself across the Ori Galaxy.
                              Ok. Ew. Even though that is entirely possible with her.

Either that or she's found all sorts of interesting artifacts and has begun to leave a trail of shady trades that pales the events in 'The Ties that Bind' to the point of diaphonousness. (not sure if that is all a real word or not)

Comment

Working...
                              X