Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New enemy against Earth will be Ori related in S10. Who will it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New enemy against Earth will be Ori related in S10. Who will it be?

Who wud you want the new enemy to be againts Earth, because in my opinion season 9 has been a bit dry because SG-1 haven't really battled against anyone.
    I HATE SY-FY

Originally posted by The Ori
    Who wud you want the new enemy to be againts Earth, because in my opinion season 9 has been a bit dry because SG-1 haven't really battled against anyone.
    Spoiler:
    Vala's child
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

FURLINGS!

You knew that was coming....
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
        FURLINGS!

You knew that was coming....

I dealt the furlings are going to be evil.

If we look at all the other races that we around back then they have all been non combatant.

Would be nice to see them though

Comment

I think the new enemy will be the warriors of the Ori, sort of like the jaffa were to the goa'uld.

Comment

they should have the haakan
            they didnt make it onto the game, so why not on screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
              Spoiler:
              Vala's child
              I disagree.

Spoiler:
              Vala's child is part of the Ori. It's like stating that the new enemy will be Ori ships. It's just delving more into the Ori rather than introducing an independant enemy. I've read somewhere that the new enemy will be an enemy of the Ori aswell so Vala's child can't be serving the Ori and be an enemy at the same time.

Comment

I love the way the show is developing. We can barely handle the Ori, and we are getting a new enemy. This is going to provide some amazing action and episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by DetriusXii
                  I disagree.

Spoiler:
                  Vala's child is part of the Ori. It's like stating that the new enemy will be Ori ships. It's just delving more into the Ori rather than introducing an independant enemy. I've read somewhere that the new enemy will be an enemy of the Ori aswell so Vala's child can't be serving the Ori and be an enemy at the same time.
                  well you can't know for sure
                  Spoiler:
                  Vala is joining SG-1 for the full 20 episodes. In the first episode of the season, she tries to persuade her child to stop. Maybe throughout the season, it is all that Vala tries to do and maybe her child turns against the Ori. You never know. There's not enough spoilers for season 10 at the moment for us to make a definate speculation anyways
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                    well you can't know for sure
                    Spoiler:
                    Vala is joining SG-1 for the full 20 episodes. In the first episode of the season, she tries to persuade her child to stop. Maybe throughout the season, it is all that Vala tries to do and maybe her child turns against the Ori. You never know. There's not enough spoilers for season 10 at the moment for us to make a definate speculation anyways
                    Spoiler:
                    That doesn't make much sense though. If in the beginning of the season, Vala's child starts under the Ori command structure, the child is not a new enemy. It's just another facet of the Ori.

And if the child betrays the Ori later on, the writers are going to have to create a pretty good reason why the child would remain an enemy of the Tau'ri. And the child would be pretty underwhelming, much like Ford & the Genii are in Atlantis, and the Re'tu are in SG1. Hell, the Genii virtually mirrored the Re'tu. They were both cultures that could be beat down by the main race but would use the gate network to be a major thorn to the heroes. And the writers failed to use that concept, twice. There's no absolutely no doubt that Vala's child becoming rogue would fail miserably and we would hear from the child once every 3 seasons.

I'm really hoping the new enemy will be something like the Replicators. A true second enemy that's mentioned rarely but is able to put up a good fight both with the Ori and humans and has a good reason to be in the Milky Way. It's hard speculating what the reason the second enemy would have to be in the Milky Way though.

Comment

Originally posted by DetriusXii
                      Spoiler:
                      That doesn't make much sense though. If in the beginning of the season, Vala's child starts under the Ori command structure, the child is not a new enemy. It's just another facet of the Ori.

And if the child betrays the Ori later on, the writers are going to have to create a pretty good reason why the child would remain an enemy of the Tau'ri. And the child would be pretty underwhelming, much like Ford & the Genii are in Atlantis, and the Re'tu are in SG1. Hell, the Genii virtually mirrored the Re'tu. They were both cultures that could be beat down by the main race but would use the gate network to be a major thorn to the heroes. And the writers failed to use that concept, twice. There's no absolutely no doubt that Vala's child becoming rogue would fail miserably and we would hear from the child once every 3 seasons.

I'm really hoping the new enemy will be something like the Replicators. A true second enemy that's mentioned rarely but is able to put up a good fight both with the Ori and humans and has a good reason to be in the Milky Way. It's hard speculating what the reason the second enemy would have to be in the Milky Way though.
                      Spoiler:
                      as i said there are not enough spoilers to make a definate speculation. Also, for all we know it might be the Aschen who think the Ori threaten their superiority

Comment

In my opion:

Spoiler:
                        Ancients

As it would all make sense then.
                        * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Im telling you its the Furlings.

Think about it. They're the only ones from the 4 Great Races we haven't met.

Its possible that they had a fallout with their allies a long time ago, hence the break up of the Alliance.

Why would we be reintroduced the Replicators as the "new enemy". They can be the 2nd enemy thats for sure... but they cant be regarded as "new".
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

still the furling are appearing and a new enemy, maybe the furling and the new enemy are at war and is entering our part of the universe.
                            and possbly the furling with replace the asgard as our main ally and the asgard will be the main ally in atlantis.

Comment

what about the foothold aliens- i thought we were supposed to be seeing them again?

dont forget about the alien ship from grace, too (they seemed bad).

Comment

Working...
                              X