This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith to Earth & Ori to Atlantis?

Hey here is summink to mull over how bout the idea of the Wraith actually being able to go to Earth and they do a few SG-1 episodes on that and then the Ori going to Atlantis and they do a few Atlantis episodes on that.

Oh my I can't even beginto think bout it.

How bout you?
    I HATE SY-FY

Originally posted by The Ori
    Hey here is summink to mull over how bout the idea of the Wraith actually being able to go to Earth and they do a few SG-1 episodes on that and then the Ori going to Atlantis and they do a few Atlantis episodes on that.

Oh my I can't even beginto think bout it.

How bout you?
    1st, the Wraith will probably never reach Earth. The Atlantis expedition team will have to deal with it on Atlantis so that there's no crossover and they can keep the two shows independent.

2nd, the Ori do not know about the Pegasus galaxy. They only recently knew about the MW.
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

True but you never know about Wraith going to Earth, although we all know that it won't happen, but it wud be a great few episodes wudn't it.
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

True but you never know about Wraith going to Earth, although we all know that it won't happen, but it wud be a great few episodes wudn't it.
        Earth already had the Ori to deal with. If the Wraith crossover now, all hell will break loose.
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

That's what s10 needs season although was good it was dry of a strong strong story, no enemy nothing.
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

That's what s10 needs season although was good it was dry of a strong strong story, no enemy nothing.
            huh? what?

Comment

Sorry my bad I meant season 9 was weak had no strong story underlying story line. SG-1 needs to actually fight sum1 in s10.
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Sorry my bad I meant season 9 was weak had no strong story underlying story line. SG-1 needs to actually fight sum1 in s10.
                not everything must lead to all out war. Just because there was no fighting, it does not mean that it is weak. Season 9 was more of a philosophical season. It is meant to mostly involve more speech than action. Season 10 will most likely see more action than season 9 with the Ori entering the Milky Way galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                  1st, the Wraith will probably never reach Earth.
                  Spoiler:
                  Just wanted to say two Wraith Hive Ships are heading for Earth at the end of Allies (season Finale for season 2).

Most likely Daedalus and Orion will go chase them before heading for Earth, also there is a episode called (at the moment) Uninvited in S10 of SG-1 so their might be a connection.

So to the point they are heading for Earth (MW Galaxie), they might make into "SG-1 Space" but the Wraith making it to Earth maybe not =/

Comment

Spoiler:

I think it was already established that the first episode in Season 3 takes place in the MW.
                    error: signature not found

Comment

Originally posted by Vash
                      Spoiler:
                      Just wanted to say two Wraith Hive Ships are heading for Earth at the end of Allies (season Finale for season 2).

Most likely Daedalus and Orion will go chase them before heading for Earth, also there is a episode called (at the moment) Uninvited in S10 of SG-1 so their might be a connection.

So to the point they are heading for Earth (MW Galaxie), they might make into "SG-1 Space" but the Wraith making it to Earth maybe not =/
                      1st. That's just a working title. It may change
                      2nd. That's the only spoiler we have for that episode
                      3rd. You can't tie the Wraith to an episode with only the Title

Originally posted by metroid
                      Spoiler:

I think it was already established that the first episode in Season 3 takes place in the MW.
                      Spoiler:
                      Just because it's in the MW, it does not mean it's at Earth door. It could be on the Edge of the MW for all we know. Again not enough spoiler info to tie the ends of the rope into a knot.

Comment

Just wondering a bit here....
                        Spoiler:
                        If the battle takes place on the edge of the Milky Way, anyone think there's a change that maybe Hiveships will chance upon some giant flying toilet seats and have a lil skimish only to get PWN3D by the toilet seats? LOL!
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                          Just wondering a bit here....
                          Spoiler:
                          If the battle takes place on the edge of the Milky Way, anyone think there's a change that maybe Hiveships will chance upon some giant flying toilet seats and have a lil skimish only to get PWN3D by the toilet seats? LOL!
                          Spoiler:
                          If the toilet seats are wrapped in cellophane, the Wraith will never see 'em comin. What a great prank!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                            1st, the Wraith will probably never reach Earth. The Atlantis expedition team will have to deal with it on Atlantis so that there's no crossover and they can keep the two shows independent.

2nd, the Ori do not know about the Pegasus galaxy. They only recently knew about the MW.
                            You're most likely correct. Remember the Deadalus is alot faster in hyperspace than a Wraith Hive ship and they can catch & pass them and arrive weeks before the Wraith arrive and prepare to engage the hive ships with both the Deadalus and Odyssey well before it reaches the MW galaxy. The episode will probably involve Zelenka finishing up some repairs to the Orion and catching the wraith hive ships and dispersinig several drones to wipe out he hive ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Tigress
                              Spoiler:
                              If the toilet seats are wrapped in cellophane, the Wraith will never see 'em comin. What a great prank!
                              Have you seen that post I made called "Spoiler - concept art of Ori ships" in the Science and Tech section?
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24340

Thats why I said what I said in the previous post.
                              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                              X