X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis pets..

Ok this threads two fold:
    did the lantians in the past ever pets, zoos, captive animals and the like...is the whale in GUP semi tame for example?

and what pets will the atlantis tema possible introduce to atlantis in S3...wiers dog and mkcays cat seem to be interesting candates... and it would be fun, i think a dog walk on P4S-926 would be fun today for a dog! cats would love atlantis though! theyd explore way more than we do!
    i think if mkcay goes and visits his sister in S3 he should bring his cat back to atlantis with him..

Immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

I've been wondering about that..and then I put it down to kitty liter and dog poop is gonna mess up atlantis..and I thought the Wraith ate all the dogs...Heh...since I really don't believe they original took on humans but probably attacked available pets and stuff..kittens and dogs..

Or maybe they were just scared of those animals.

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

need some gou'ld sniffin dogs.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

No..they need a Wraith sniffing dogs....I wonder how the WRaith would react to dogs..
        Hahhaa!!

Comment

it'd be strange to see pets there, maybe in the distant future when everythings set up like a giant city and theres people just wandering around. Imagine if a cat or a dog snuck into a mission and an iratus bug attacted it to it and then mutated it into a kitty wraith... Actually people Can somebody photoshop a kitty wraith?!

Comment

they gotta get at least one pet on there.. and have it save the city by dieing somehow
            "I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony."
            "Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried."
            "I shot him. In the leg."
            "I'm invulnerable."
            "Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?"
            "In-vul-ner-able!"

Comment

Mckay :"Theres no other way, the damage is already done!"
              Fluffy leaps onto the control chair and then blows up the wraith hiveships lightyears away somehow before the power conduit overflows and blows up fluffy

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                Mckay :"Theres no other way, the damage is already done!"
                Fluffy leaps onto the control chair and then blows up the wraith hiveships lightyears away somehow before the power conduit overflows and blows up fluffy

NOOOOOO, FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Perhaps Teyla's people on the mainland could find some new animal species, some of which are easily domesticated. It would be interesting to see pets in Atlantis, that are not the usual dog or cat....and please, NO goldfish! Just throwing out an idea........
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i remember seeeing fish of some kind hanging up on the mainland, and they have hunting parties so its likely that their is animal life beyond humans on lantia.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Think anyone would keep an Iratus (I'm pretty sure that's not spelled right, sorry) as a pet? Maybe Kavanaugh, seems like that type of thing would be up his alley.

Comment

Hey..Leave Kavanaugh alone..they should have platypus lookign pets..Plats don't get any love..and their like 4 types of animals in one, rat, beaver, duck and they should taste like chicken....yeah that would be cool. I could see Zalenka having it as a pet....since it's so odd.. He'd call it, Rodney....hahahhahaa!!!
                        VB

Comment

why do people think the alterrans were anything like us? we're only the 2nd evolution of this form not their descendants. they didn't have need for any of that

Comment

maybe because its fun to think that we can relate to the all powerful Alterans.
                            and some of the people are decendents hence the Gene

Comment

They also did come to earth, they must have intermarried with earthlings and it seems we've always had pets running around.

Comment

Working...
                              X