Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Madeleine

Comment

that's sad, although I knew this was coming
        have only seen a few eps of b5, but he was one of my favourites (along with londo)
        he had also a memorable supporting role in the fugitive

Comment

That's sad news R.I.P Andreas Katsulas aka G'Kar.

He also had a memorable role as the Romulan Cmdr. Tomalak in Star Trek: The Next Generation.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

G'Kar was one of the best characters in B5 and my personal favourite, he was performed well and i admired the actor.

R.I.P. Katsulas.
            Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

Heard about this as well, so sad.

He also starred in Enterprise...last thin i ever saw him on.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

R.I.P. Andreas

G'Kar was one of my favorite characters in B5. He was the one I could relate to the most.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

R.I.P. Andreas Katsulas

I best knew him as G'Kar, in fact I probably will always know him for that role. G'Kar was one of the best characters on B5, mainly because he had such a great mix of traits like a sense of humor, of honor, revenge, etc.

May he live on in our memories!
                    sigpic
                    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Such a shame, I loved G'Kar. I hoped G'Kar would have made an appearance in any new B5 project. He'' be missed.

Comment

G'kar was one of the best characters. Had a great sense of humor. Now I'll have to watch some B5 in remembrance.

Comment

Andreas Katsulas did such a wonderful job of portraying the complex character of G'Kar, and I admire him for that. I'm not really familiar with his other work.

RIP.
                          I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

g'kar was...so much a part of the show. and such a fantastic character so wonderfully portrayed by such a great man.

i remmber hearing that, normally, andreas hated to watch himself, but he could watch g'kar and reallyhave fun with the charcter because of all the makeup

it's very, very sad and he will be missed
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I read this news on the Appreciation for B5 thread. It's very sad news. He will be remembered for many roles he played. I even recognized him in a ST:TNG episode as a Romulan. He will always be G'Kar to me, though.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X