Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I agree with you Ship Nana I don't feel that Sam and Pete will go as far as get married and kids, I think though that that will be the next step between Pete and Sam "to talk about marriage and kids." Considering it too will also have Sam unsure because I think for awhile she will be confronted by both her mind and her heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      To All my shipper friends....

Here is a special video..A story..You should love what I've done with it..Watch out for the end...Hopefully , this will keep your shipper heart happy.

Video 28 "please remember" LeAnn Rimes .....Jack must say Good bye to Sam ...but.....

Click on my sig below to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva
      Oh, Caty! Just watched both your new vids! They were AWESOME!!! I so needed that--serious shipper withdrawals now that I'm sharing a computer and can't make vids!!!!! SO GLAD you're keeping up for the both of us!! Oh, the LeAnn Rimes vid was really shippy--just made my little shippy heart flutter! And "This Ain't No thinking Thing" made me want to do a little shippy dance!! *nods to LtLisa here* I just LOVE the way you tell stories with your vids!!!!! Those 'thoughts' were hilarious!! Thanks ever so much for keeping up while I'm away!!!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
        No way, honey. He's mine and gonna stay that way.
        His eyes are blue, but the salt and pepper short hair and face shape are very similar. Just have a look at RDA in the white shirt and epaulets in The Changling (season six). The fire chief.

My guy is a pilot--white shirt and epaulets. Watch the episode and eat your heart out!

Too funny! Seems like more than one of us married a guy who looks like Jack! Mine has salt and pepper hair and blue eyes too but the face shape is VERY similar along with the height and build. Mine's not the white shirt and epaulets though--he wears BDUs!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Too funny! Seems like more than one of us married a guy who looks like Jack! Mine has salt and pepper hair and blue eyes too but the face shape is VERY similar along with the height and build. Mine's not the white shirt and epaulets though--he wears BDUs!
          My husband doesn't look like Jack at all. Do you think he would notice if I asked him to put some gray in his hair and wear brown contacts? Seriously though, my husband is a lot like Jack in character, so that works for me!
          Tasha
          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Still its a uniform thing, right???

It has NOTHING to do with their great eyes, killer smiles and great bod's, Right?

My son is in Marine boot camp right now...can't wait to see him in BDU's and a dress uniform. And some sweet thing is gonna feel her heart go pitter-patter over him someday. I've told him he has to be good enough to be asked to be part of the Stargate program someday. He is a fan, but thinks I've gone a little wacko when I say that to him!

Anyway, this similarity between my dear husband and RDA is one of the reasons I've been an RDA fan for years. Besides I just love the wounded soul aspect of Jack O'Neill.

My wonderful guy is why I can sign myself...

Happy!

I WANT Sam to be as happy as I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack and Sam-now and always
            Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
              My husband doesn't look like Jack at all. Do you think he would notice if I asked him to put some gray in his hair and wear brown contacts? Seriously though, my husband is a lot like Jack in character, so that works for me!
              The gray comes with time. Don't rush it!

A Jack personality might be a challenge to live with-you lucky girl.

Personality wise mine is more like Teal'c. Very quiet. Very strong. Very wise. Often very funny!

Happy
              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

You girls are very lucky to have such wonderful men in your lives.*sigh* Maybe that leaves RDA just for me, then? Yes!!!!!????
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  I think the one ep(s) that *so* needs to have ship in it is the season premier! I know some of what's going to happen, but it most definitely needs to show the follow up to how Sam is handling ship and Jack from Lost City(s). She was close to tears in Lost City 2, so her getting Jack back should be shown in the same shippy light. If they have to go ship-lite after that for a while, so be it, but the season premier needs to address Sam's feelings for Jack and his situation.

Sally
                  This I so agree with... what the do from there who knows....but to *act* like the end of TLC didn't happen would be insulting
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    All's forgiven. Here - *sends Jack clone her way* - enjoy your toy for the evening. Uh, if JackClone's head happens to fall off, the head works quite well without having to be attached to the body. Tame did something to the clone that I can't seem to fix, but I just wanted you to know in case you wanted him to... *clears throat*

Sally
                    WOuld you QUIT!! handing my clones out....and if you must would you QUIT blaming me for defective mechandise...sheesh........

Like I would have done something to the clone *like* that
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Okay then! I'm back in your camp...I'm so wishy-washy. If Sam is shown as simply satisfied in her life with Pete, but not happy, that would re-emphasize what her dad said to her. She would have settled, but not in the way she originally interpreted the conversation in "Grace" (with Pete, not Jack). She would not be truly happy as she thought letting go of Jack would make her. Am I getting it now?
                      Ya know...I always took what Jacob said as about her deserving to be happy and all as she needed to find a way around the Regs or get the GUTS to talk to Jack. Mainly because when she *dreamed* Jack thats what she did. BUT in her mind Jack isn't as positive and so that is why she holds back.

So I always saw Jacob in "Grace" as one part of her heart pushing her to take the risk to be with Jack and the talk with Jack as the insecure part of her heart talking back.

Somehow this all plays into what your point was...when I figure it out I will let you know

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        WOuld you QUIT!! handing my clones out....and if you must would you QUIT blaming me for defective mechandise...sheesh........

Like I would have done something to the clone *like* that
                        Oh Tame, I believe Majorsal when she says you've been naughty with the Jack clones!!
                        On topic (sort of) maybe we should give Sam one of your clones to let her see what she's missing!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Oh Tame, I believe Majorsal when she says you've been naughty with the Jack clones!!
                          On topic (sort of) maybe we should give Sam one of your clones to let her see what she's missing!!!
                          Well...Bev you have seen what I offer over on the RDA thread....tell what do you think is wrong <insert evil grin here>

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Well...Bev you have seen what I offer over on the RDA thread....tell what do you think is wrong <insert evil grin here>
                            Oh there's nothing wrong, Tame! Of course, we just use the other thread to discuss RDA's acting skills!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Season 8 New Order/Affinity and PS
                              I just saw this off of the Gateworld home page..and I think I'm going to be sick!

David DeLuise back as Pete Shanahan
                              MAY 12, 2004

Actor David DeLuise will indeed be returning as Pete Shanahan, Samantha Carter's new boyfriend, the show's producers confirmed for GateWorld. DeLuise will, in fact, return for multiple episodes, and his character's relationship with Carter will be an on-going storyline in Season Eight. DeLuise appeared in Season Seven's "Chimera."
                              "He sort of comes back, and then comes back again," co-executive producer Paul Mullie said. "And then may come back even after that. He’s in at least two episodes."

GateWorld has also learned that DeLuise's first episode back is in the 2-hour season premiere itself! "New Order" airs on Friday, July 9, and the will see Pete's familiar face in a very frightening context. Watch out for spoilers below!

In "New Order," Major Carter is captured by the humanoid Replicators, which have escaped from their Asgard time dilation prison (Season Six's "Unnatural Selection"). Fifth (Patrick Currie) tortures her, though he still claims to have feelings for her despite her previous betrayal. He uses his abilities to interface with her mind and impersonate Pete, trying to convince Sam that she is living on a farm in Montana with him after having resigned from the S.G.C.

Carter also talks to her teammates about her relationship with Pete in the early Season Eight episode "Affinity," though it's not yet clear whether DeLuise will appear in this episode.

******************************************************

Ahhh! my stomach is in knots right now...someone help me because I have no idea what to think about this. We have to see P multiple times??? Someone shoot me! What are TPTB thinking?? Someone please shed some light on this, because I just can't think right now.

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Oh, God............NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X