This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    Hey, Mala, where's the tongue??? This pic is taken out of context.
    Looks more romantic then it was. Tee hee. We need the tongue...
    or is that just the other thread?

Oz
    Geez, Oz, I come over here all contrite and polite (and lady-like ), trying to make amends for my Potato foolishness, and you start talking about tongues??

I've GOT The Tongue one, btw... I'm just saving it for the other thread......
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
      you're not really paranoid if they really ARE out to trick you..
      Yes! *looks around quickly* It's not like I'm paranoid or anything. *looks around again* They ARE out to trick us! *hears noices and whimpers* It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        [Awww Shipp Nana
        You are the best

Back atcha babe!!!!!!!!
        Thank you and a belated happy mother's day to you too!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          Okay, some craziness.. Sam is shown waking up in bed. Because the intro showed scenes from Chimera, the implication is that the camera will show "Ugh" as the person next to her, but glory be, as the camera pans over the sleeping partner as Sam reaches over to him, we see it is Jack! Major kissing,etc. Then the ep regresses to show how this came about.

First off, I wanted to say I'm enjoying everyone's take on this! *blows kisses* This one, though, I could actually see the show doing. How much easier or less expensive could you get? But really, all you'd need with these two actors is to let them stand there and look at one another and the sparks are flying (from them) and the drool is flowing (from us). And I also love the idea of showing the punch line first and then showing how they got there. Powers, read this!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Geez, Oz, I come over here all contrite and polite (and lady-like ), trying to make amends for my Potato foolishness, and you start talking about tongues??

I've GOT The Tongue one, btw... I'm just saving it for the other thread......
            Oh, sorry! Wouldn't want to ruin your attempts to fool people...er, I mean
            your honest and trustworthy attempts to mingle with polite society!

(Pay no attention to that Oz behind the curtain...)

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
              Oh, sorry! Wouldn't want to ruin your attempts to fool people...er, I mean
              your honest and trustworthy attempts to mingle with polite society!

(Pay no attention to that Oz behind the curtain...)
              AArgh!! And I almost had them fooled! Damn you!

(oops, I meant: dagnabit!)
              sigpic

Comment

Okay you guys I can't keep up but I want to belong so I thought I'd post this instead. It's not new and it's not great, but it's not bad and it's definately on topic. Only thing is I've had to shrink 'til it was small enough to attach.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Geekyred; 09 May 2004, 08:57 PM. Reason: typo

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  Tame, you are no longer Super Shippy Soldier... A Death Glider Pilot!! Wow!! I guess you can load your ship up with Nana's cookies and drop them from above?!
                  Yeah...someone just pointed that out to me...Load me up Ship Nana...might as well do some good for ALL mankind
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Barbie
                    and btw, i nearly wet myself when i read your reason for editing
                    I hit submit reply before I had actually written anything....sheesh
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

*eyes bulge*

You had 'nothing' to make up for, but THANK YOU anyways!!!

Sally *smilin' silly from the GREAT pic!*
                      Last edited by majorsal; 09 May 2004, 09:26 PM. Reason: didn't like something
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Geeky red...that is wonderful!!! Thank you...made me all Shippy for the evening

Comment

Quickie question. I'm hoping to get season five and six for my birthday, and I'm wondering how the commentaries go. Do they run through the ep while it's running, with some option to turn them off it you'd like, or are there two of each ep with one having the commentary and the other without?

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            Quickie question. I'm hoping to get season five and six for my birthday, and I'm wondering how the commentaries go. Do they run through the ep while it's running, with some option to turn them off it you'd like, or are there two of each ep with one having the commentary and the other without?

Sally
                            Normally the commentary is in the special features menu and you just turn it on to hear it while you watch the ep. So the norm straight out the box would be a normal ep, then you just go and turn it on when you want to listen to what they've got to say about the ep.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Sally
                              You can turn them on and off as you go... just like s4 if you have that. The menu layout is a little different for season 6 but it's all good
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                maybe he looks so happy because he has no idea that sam is onto him and his sneaky ways and is about to dump him for an actual man. (by which i mean jack).

He'll be so sad, because he was wanting to have little potato nuggets with Sam.

Sally
                                Last edited by majorsal; 09 May 2004, 09:08 PM. Reason: what else; spelling
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X