This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Here, here! If I'm inundated with Sam/PS ship -like ONE scene - I'm not sure I could stick around. Too painful. But, could anything surpass the pain of Chimera ?

ps - Here's a link(s) for some great behind the scenes stuff from the DVDs for Death Knell and Grace. Really nice stuff!

http://community.webshots.com/album/139141321lCpIxp

http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ/0

Sally
    okay Aunt Sally...
    no messing with me here...was there supposed to be some kind of kiss in Death Knell..like maybe on her forehead.........or was RDA and AT just messin around???.... They are sssooo sweet together!!!!!

Thank you for sharing that...I needed it!! Those cheek to cheek shots are just *adorable*!!!!!!!!

Oh I just feel all warm and fuzzy shippy!!!

new and improved pic Thanks to our Ship Diva....she is a Wizard!!
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 01 May 2004, 03:29 PM.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Here, here! If I'm inundated with Sam/PS ship -like ONE scene - I'm not sure I could stick around. Too painful. But, could anything surpass the pain of Chimera ?

ps - Here's a link(s) for some great behind the scenes stuff from the DVDs for Death Knell and Grace. Really nice stuff!

http://community.webshots.com/album/139141321lCpIxp

http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ/0

Sally

Thanks Sally

Gonna have a look at the albums

I really love deathknell and Grace

Have you seen my video " Through the rain" for Sam that I made with Grace and deathknell?

Thank you

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Season 8 Entirely Speculation:

I am torn between a Season 8 S/J resolution and wanting Season 9. What if the S/J resolution was done with a future episode? With a future episode (like '2010') or even ending the series with peek at where the characters will be in 10 to 15 years, it would give TPTB room to do a movie or more seasons. We would know that Sam and Jack were happily together and there would be room to write how it all came about. Am I just wanting my cake and eat it too?

I could actually live with that. Very much. I'd still like to SEE something -kiss, hug, BIG SLOPPY WET KISS- but if the show ended with Sam and Jack going fishing together... my thoughts are mixed up. I just know that I want it confirmed -nothing ambiguous in intent or meaning- that Sam and Jack are definitely, irrevocably together. The ideal of showing a future -like with marriage and children- is a wonderful idea, but not one that I think would overwhelm the rest of the show. Balance is the key.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Ship Diva AKA Caty
          I have been to the SongVid thread AND I have seen your new Video...
          EVERYONE........EVERYONE.......gather round!!!!!!

The Ship Diva has out done herself this time!!!! As the song implies It is about "This Kiss" and IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All shippers suffering from even the teeniest withdrawal get your fannies over there and watch ALL of The Ship Diva's videos... But if you want kissin....well this one is gonna knock your socks right on off!!!

Caty....Have I told you lately how much I love your videos????

Tame

yes .. this kiss is really unstoppable,unthinkable, unsinkable, subliminal..and Sam loves it .

It's a good video to watch if you feel down ..that's for sure ..it's all bubbly too.

Thank you Tame ..You rock

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I'm all confused too, but it's nice to know all you guys are here to help.
            welcome to something OTHER than The Last Post

As you can see we are a very fun happy bunch!!! and LOOK ....LOOK at wht I got help with for my stuff....I have the way coolest signature Thanks to Mala50 and The Ship Diva (aka Caty).. Just keep telling MajorSal...Auntie Sally that it will be fine and and she will be okay...and you will be okay and I will be okay...and I will stop rambling now....okay
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

And you know what... this really IS my shipper family. I'll admit that I was feeling a bit odd last night. A bit down. I felt that somehow this new forum wasn't going to work, and the thought that I'd never be able to talk to you guys... Okay, I'm PMSing, so that explains the mood swings , but I was still a bit scared that I'd lose you guys. You ARE my shipper family. You're who I come to when I'm feeling down or insecure about S/J's future. You're who I come to when I'm happy and just want to share the joy. You aren't just my friends, but my family. I'm feeling extremely sentimental right now -hormones- but I just wanted you guys to know that I cherish you. Thanks for being... just thanks for being.

Sally -aka hormone girl- signing off
              Oh ((((((((((((((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
              Oh shoot I have to hug you again(((((((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))))))))))))0

That was just one of the nicest things I have read today!!! I could not have said it better myself

This is just an awesome group!!

Comment

hey everybody, this is my first post and i'm doing it here because this is the best thread, and if i screw it up, i'm sorry. i have no idea what i'm doing here!
                by the way BCM i just read your 1000th post and it was hilarious.
                sorry tame

Comment

Originally posted by boomoo
                  hey everybody, this is my first post and i'm doing it here because this is the best thread, and if i screw it up, i'm sorry. i have no idea what i'm doing here!
                  sorry tame
                  mumble..grumble..mumble....we just won't talk about what BCM did...

WELCOME BOOMOO!!!!!

We are working hard to make this the *Best* thread in the bunch!!!!
                  and I just like posting because I LOVE all the smileys <-my fave

Comment

Originally posted by boomoo
                    sorry tame
                    Thank you I thought so too
                    But it seems to have upset a few people

BTW I don't know if it's having something new to play around with or the pics that Auntie Sally posted but I'm really very optimistic about S/J (see I can be on topic )
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      Thank you I thought so too
                      But it seems to have upset a few people
                      (see I can be on topic )

I really am glad that this is such a dysfunctional *family*
                      Between Sally and Caty I am getting more hopeful each day.The pics that Sally linked were just awesome for those moments of despair........Oh look was that on topic BCM

Comment

welcome to something OTHER than The Last Post

As you can see we are a very fun happy bunch!!! and LOOK ....LOOK at wht I got help with for my stuff....I have the way coolest signature Thanks to Mala50 and The Ship Diva (aka Caty).. Just keep telling MajorSal...Auntie Sally that it will be fine and and she will be okay...and you will be okay and I will be okay...and I will stop rambling now....okay
                        Thanks Tame, it's nice to be here. I must admit I lurk quite a bit, but I adore coming to this thread. It makes me feel all fuzzy when I read all the positive stuff you guys write about S/J getting together, as I feel so sad at the thought of "he who can't be named" making another appearance in S8.
                        Here's to a wonderful happy shippy season.
                        sigpic

Comment

It has taken me awhile to post a response to those links, Sally, because I fainted! Wow! This stuff was on the DVDs? A kiss on the forehead would have put 'Death Knell' on the top of my most favorite eps. Maybe we could edit it in?

BTW... Do you need spoiler space if you talk about something that didn't happen in an episode? (newbie question)
                          Last edited by Token; 01 May 2004, 05:12 PM. Reason: grammatical errors

Token ~

Comment

I could actually live with that. Very much. I'd still like to SEE something -kiss, hug, BIG SLOPPY WET KISS- but if the show ended with Sam and Jack going fishing together... my thoughts are mixed up. I just know that I want it confirmed -nothing ambiguous in intent or meaning- that Sam and Jack are definitely, irrevocably together. The ideal of showing a future -like with marriage and children- is a wonderful idea, but not one that I think would overwhelm the rest of the show. Balance is the key.

Sally
                            That's what I like about the idea. We would see how happy they are together...lots of hugs and kisses and kids. Also, I would like to see what the future holds for Daniel and Teal'c. It would be like reading the end of a book and knowing everything turns out OK then you could handle anything that happened in the middle.

Token ~

Comment

hi kids. i've decided to change my screen name. i was boomoo, i have become stargate barbie. i don't know why, i just makes more sense than boomoo.
                              that and i was bored.

Comment

Oh ((((((((((((((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                                Oh shoot I have to hug you again(((((((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))))))))))))0
                                *hugs back*... *and front*

I'd be here more, but the internet is acting *really* weird today! I think because we're having a bit of a heat wave that things are going real slow. I'm also getting knocked off the internet over and over. Oh poo.

I've got a question(s) for fellow postees. I asked Darren on the former GREAT forum, but he didn't have the answer.

1- After answering a post, how do you get back to the original post you were replying to without hitting the back button twice?

2- After you've come back, say the next day, how do you get to the last post you'd read without having to memorize that number? It doesn't seem to be remembering or updating like the former forum.

Sally

ps- I got knocked off again.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X