X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Happy
    Y'all can be really funny!
    Us?!?!?

Anyway about the bragging....mine was one of the letters quoted on the What you wish for in season eight poll. It is the last one quoted.
    Got your five minutes eh?
    Congrats!!

I thought that was a very nicely written letter Very positive! I like positive

I'm in a good mood again today can you tell?
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Tame, Tame, Tame.... I think you're being a bit gullible, here. There definitely is something fishy about Mr. P! I decided to do a sneaky background check of him on my own, and found some very interesting photographic evidence....

Spoiler space
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      s
      See Ship Daddy and Tame, I really was onto something there!!!

That picture is by far the funniest thing I have ever seen. It needs to be shared around this forum! On second thought, let's just keep it as our little secret.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Hey can I brag?
        I normally just lurk and read (AND completely enjoy) the conversation here. Y'all can be really funny!

Anyway about the bragging....mine was one of the letters quoted on the What you wish for in season eight poll. It is the last one quoted. Does that mean I just barely made it in?

I've been a shipper from the beginning...how could anyone miss all those hints?!?

Glad to have found all y'all.

DebMc Texas

Hello SG1 Happy

Welcome to the shipper gang
        and Your letter was great .I also liked the christmas party letter.
        I would love to see some more funny episodes in season 8 fun between Sam and Jack but also with all the team. I love it when teal'c is funny for example during the interview in heroes 1 ..lol..the look on his face ...lol
        I realy like Jack's jokes....and Sam made me laugh when she said there were steam coming out of the Stargate and it was cool......but the ship between Sam and Jack is what makes me like the show 100%.

I'm glad the Sam and Jack shippers are being recognized ...I never doubt that but it's nice to have it confirmed..There must be so many of us wo don't even post here. Cool and not ....I wish they could all come and join us.

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
          Hi everyone
          I'm so impressed with the size of this shipper thread that I've decided to confess that I too am a Sam/Jack shipper-addict and have been since the beginning. I've even done my part for the cause and gotten some of my friends hooked as well. I'm sooo hoping for a happy ending!
          To: Marimba and Caty--I love all your music vids! I've made a few as well and hope people will check them out.
          www.angelfire.com/scifi2/lorel_stargate

Lorelei

Ship Nana waves hi to Lorelei!!

You are welcome here anytime. The more the merrier! Don't forget to have some shipper cookies while you are here as well!!
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            I can't believe the incredible volume of views to this thread. There isn't another thread that comes close. Are there that many shippers, or are people just curious!?

I've said it before and I will say it again. I think there are alot more shippers out there then we think. Probably in the thousands just on this forum. Just looking at the "view" numbers tells us something right there.

Maybe the lurkers would like to post (just once if you are shy) and let us know if you are a Sam/Jack shipper and how many other people you know who are shippers as well but who don't post here.

Would be interesting to see the numbers.

Each lurker who posts gets a cookie!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              I was just reading the Season 8 wish list on GateWorld...
              In general I thought it was a pretty interesting read. Especially this line:

"Jack and Sam togetherness came on top by about 10 times the vote count of everything else."

here's the link:
              http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/letters.shtml
              Way to Go, Shippers!!!!! But did you notice what was lucky number 7??

7. No Pete Shanahan

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Way to Go, Shippers!!!!! But did you notice what was lucky number 7??

7. No Pete Shanahan
                YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I've been skimming this thread, popping into the last page every day or two just to get a feel for the place, but mostly I've been not in this thread cos I know that with Shipperahoy it is in safe hands, and it's not really my 'Thing'. I'm the Ship wicked Stepmother, dontchaknow But above all, I don't have time, oh my goodness you lot are busy in here!

But... sorry, I had to pick up on this:

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Well I tried to talk and they do not want to know me ..They flamed me each time I went there in the other forum and I really do not want to speak to somebody who thinks that Pete is not a stalker ..Even if the writer of Chimera himself said that Pete is a stalker .

When I first joined the forum ..I was sent to the all team all time ..I didnot know where I was and I had the worst experience in my life out there..They do really know how to handle a newbie who is lost let me tell you ..I was shocked ...Fortunatly MajorSally (Thank you sally) redirected me to GATEWORLD forum where I found my stargate family ...but I was really worried at first.

Anyway just wanted to say that ...cuz it was a bit hurtful to be in the wrong forum and thread by mistake ...will never do it again if you see what I mean..

Also they all hate Sam over there and I love her

They also hate Jack and I love him too

caty aka ShipDiva
                  Caty, there is a GW Forum rule (as well as a netiquette convention) that we do not discuss other Forums in a negative light here. It's not nice to criticise people who on the whole don't have right of reply. You've criticised Real People in public, so at the risk of going off topic I'd like to post a defence In Public: I was there when you were on the 'All Team All The Time' forum, and you were *not* flamed.

Last time you accused people on that forum of flaming you, I felt bad for you, I offered to take it up with the mods on that board on your behalf if you would tell me who had flamed you, and I checked each of the 30-odd posts to you for flameyness. There wasn't any flaming at you.

If you still believe you were flamed on OS, tell me who did it and I'll look into it - perhaps there's something I missed, perhaps there's something innocent that you misunderstood and got upset by. I'd like you to feel better about that experience, if I can help. Or if you can show me that someone deliberately insulted you then I'll ask for an apology for you from OS if I think you deserve one.

But this is the second time you have made this accusation, and it is not appropriate, not fair and not even relevant for you to bring it up on this forum, in this thread.

If you wish to talk further about your experiences on any other forum, then that other forum, or a private e-mail to a GW or other-forum moderator would be the appropriate place to do it. Not here. Thanks.

Madeleine W
                  GateWorld Moderator
                  Last edited by Madeleine; 07 May 2004, 03:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Madeleine

Comment

What thoughts has everyone got on how you would like season 8 to end in shippy terms. I always kind of fancied a wedding with Jack in dress uniform after seeing that great picture in POV but on reflection I think that might be best left to the imagination. I would be happy with Sam to accept a fishing invitation, or better still ask Jack to take her fishing. But somewhere along the line I would like to see them kiss properly, no alternative universe or time loop or fantasy, just Sam and Jack kissing because they want to and because they can

erika
                    Last edited by Eken95; 07 May 2004, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      See Ship Daddy and Tame, I really was onto something there!!!

That picture is by far the funniest thing I have ever seen. It needs to be shared around this forum! On second thought, let's just keep it as our little secret.
                      It NEVER Fails!!! You should always listen to your Ship Nana!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Eken95
                        I always kind of fancied a wedding with Jack in dres uniform after seeing that great picture in POV but on reflection I think that might be best left to the imagination.
                        *whimpers* NO Wedding... I despise TV weddings

I would be happy with Sam to accept a fishing invitation, or better still ask Jack to take hjer fishing.
                        Of those two options I like the 'better still'.

But somewhere along the line I would like to see them kiss properly, no alternative universe or time loop or fantasy, just Sam and Jack kissing because they want to and because they can
                        After sitting through Pete (possibly multiple times) I think that's the least they could give us.
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

On Topic: S/J scenes...

I really like the scene in Proving Ground -- the Jello Scene -- show just how great their chemistry is IMO.
                          Wonderful scene...felt that just the natural chemistry was coming through on this one
                          I also really like the look Sam gives to Jack at the end of Learning Curve when he gives Merrin the crayons, it was kind of a re-evaluation of him, and IMO it looked like she liked what she saw...
                          I think Jack has shown on many occasions a side of himself with children that Sam is very impressed by. Just saw Rite of Passage again last night...she had that "You tell 'em Jack" look on her face in the briefing room.
                          Plus all the banter they had in the infirmary in the episode. And her smile... woah.
                          THAT smile is so natural..... THATs when you know how much these people just genuinely like each other

BCM you picked out some great scenes there...all of them to me are times when TPTB let what I call the "natural" chemistry of the actors come through and man it just JUMPS off the screen at you
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey can I brag?
                            I normally just lurk and read (AND completely enjoy) the conversation here. Y'all can be really funny!
                            I echo BCM ...US??
                            Anyway about the bragging....mine was one of the letters quoted on the What you wish for in season eight poll. It is the last one quoted. Does that mean I just barely made it in?

I've been a shipper from the beginning...how could anyone miss all those hints?!?

Glad to have found all y'all.

DebMc Texas
                            Congrats about your letter and Glad you found us and came out to play!!!!
                            I guess this means I should retract my earlier statement about it would have been nice to have read a few shippy letters.....hangs head..... I was grumpy earlier..I will go delete it... no negativity here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              BCM you picked out some great scenes there...
                              You "sound" so surprised

all of them to me are times when TPTB let what I call the "natural" chemistry of the actors come through and man it just JUMPS off the screen at you
                              Yes it slaped me in the face and SCREAMED at me... but in a good way
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by BCM
                                You "sound" so surprised
                                Try to compliment the man....

Comment

Working...
                                X