X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
    SPOILER--DK commentary on "Chimera"
    There are so many posts on this thread that I haven't had a chance to read and I apologize if someone has mentioned this already. On the Region 2 DVD commentary, Damian Kindler, who wrote "Chimera", describes Pete as a "stalker".

Yes!

J.

Finally, I make it onto the new forum. For some reason it wouldn't let me on under CaptainSheba, so I had to try again.

and now I am confused about all this stuff at the bottom of this posting form. It may take me a while to get it together.

Is this true Dark Queen, DK really said that? Oh Joy!

BTW haven't been around for a while so haven't caught up with everything, but did read the spoilers for the episode involving Pete (P) , and thought (a) why isn't this ep addressing his bad behaviour and (b) I'm still confused about all the Jack mooning stuff at the end of last season.

But keep up the good posting shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
      Hi everyone
      I'm so impressed with the size of this shipper thread that I've decided to confess that I too am a Sam/Jack shipper-addict and have been since the beginning. I've even done my part for the cause and gotten some of my friends hooked as well. I'm sooo hoping for a happy ending!
      To: Marimba and Caty--I love all your music vids! I've made a few as well and hope people will check them out.
      www.angelfire.com/scifi2/lorel_stargate

Lorelei

HI Lorelei

Welcome to the shipper club .I put your site in my favorite and will watch your videos .. also have to catch up on some of Marimba's videos too.Will be back to post some comments a little later.

My site is also at video elite in the Stargate section under Caty's video collection.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Marimba ,

Just watched "I don't want to live without your love " ( Chicago) and it was fantastic .I love the song and I notice a new transition that you included in the lost city clip when they look at each others ..It looked like confetti ..LOL...wedding bells perhaps.LOL

Anyway ..Brilliant ...I must find my audio back too.

Gonna watch one of Lorelei's videos now .

caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Lorelei ..I watched "here without you" ..absolutely brilliant ..loved all the clips .

I also watched going under ...which I was just about to start making for Sam too ..I just love Evanescence style of music too...Very nice video of Sam ...smashing clips too.

Did you use the painting effect on most of the clip cuz my painting effect is completely different than yours ..Mine is a lot stronger and I used it once and the clip looked like a moving painting .LOL

Yours looks very subtle if you used it ...which I'm not 100% sure cuz it's subtle .

Carry on the good work

Caty aka ShipDiva.
          Last edited by Catysg1; 07 May 2004, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Spoiler space for S8's Affinity

Gateworld has updated their front page, with a link to their newest spoilers for Affinity. Here's what it said...

(edited spoilers)

"Prompted by Teal'c's burgeoning love life, Carter, meanwhile, is having second thoughts about maintaining a committed relationship with Pete Shanahan ("Chimera"). Is it fair to him, she wonders, for her to put her life in danger exploring other planets? What about having children one day? Would she drop off her kids at day care before heading off-world?

It's not yet known whether or not Shanahan appears in "Affinity," though Carter's musings do lead to several conversations with her teammates."

Now, I was liking the 'second thoughts' part of that sentence, until I read further. Sam's wondering if it's fair to him. FAIR TO HIM!? Now, I know it's too early to freak out, but I don't like the way these spoilers have been written. Yes, I want her to have second thoughts about being with HIM, but not because she's worrried if it's being fair to him. Why worry, honey, he sure as heck didn't worry about being fair to you! K, I'm done venting, I'm off to see if I can finally attach a bloody picture to my sigline!

Sally

Major Sal, That "Fair to him" line actually gave me hope because it sounds to me like the kind of thing one says when one *is* having second thoughts.

Please.

When people really want to be together, they find a way. They put up with the difficulties and work around schedules--even danger. Sam does not have to give up her career to be with Pete. But I thought the last part of the spoiler I read was interesting: That O'Neill tells her (this is a rough paraphrase) that in similar circumstances he wouldn't be there (I think that meant the SGC). Now, why would Sam have to have someone tell her something so obvious?

Bucky

Comment

Hi everyone
              I'm so impressed with the size of this shipper thread that I've decided to confess that I too am a Sam/Jack shipper-addict and have been since the beginning. I've even done my part for the cause and gotten some of my friends hooked as well. I'm sooo hoping for a happy ending!
              To: Marimba and Caty--I love all your music vids! I've made a few as well and hope people will check them out.

Lorelei
              Lorelei, Just watched your "Here without you" vid! Great Job!! Love that song!! Watched Kryptonite too! Great job on that one as well! Just love 3 Doors Down! Really good clips for BOTH! Gotta go back and watch the others later! Hate to be a drive-by poster but the kids have Field Day today and I've got to run! Just wanted to say Great Job! Keep up the good work!!! and keep em coming! Gotta combat my ship withdrawals!

marimba
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Hi everyone

Lorelei
                Welcome! I'm glad your here! I just HAD to watch all your vids . Great Job!! I loved "Going under" and "Here without you". Glad to see the slow motion! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick

Finally, I make it onto the new forum. For some reason it wouldn't let me on under CaptainSheba, so I had to try again.

and now I am confused about all this stuff at the bottom of this posting form. It may take me a while to get it together.

Is this true Dark Queen, DK really said that? Oh Joy!

BTW haven't been around for a while so haven't caught up with everything, but did read the spoilers for the episode involving Pete (P) , and thought (a) why isn't this ep addressing his bad behaviour and (b) I'm still confused about all the Jack mooning stuff at the end of last season.

But keep up the good posting shippers.
                  (((((((Captain Sheba)))))))))
                  Welcome Home!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that you couldn't be yourself ...I crack myself up
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi everyone

Lorelei
                    Welcome Lorelei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    A new video site WOO HOO!! I love vids...I love fanfic....Oh heck I just love StarGate and ANYTHING to do with Sam & Jack together
                    I am having a Mother Daughter night with MY mom tonight since she won't be here for Mother's day...So between Sci-Fi StarGate Friday, And Caty, Marimba and now your videos I think I will have her completely converted to Shippiness in no time at all.
                    Again, welcome to the BEST Bunch of people I have the pleasure of posting with!!!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I can't believe the incredible volume of views to this thread. There isn't another thread that comes close. Are there that many shippers, or are people just curious!?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        I can't believe the incredible volume of views to this thread. There isn't another thread that comes close. Are there that many shippers, or are people just curious!?
                        we are gonna hope that ...that is just a FRACTION of the shippers out there

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          NEW VIDEO 24: "Frozen" Madonna.....Dramatic.

Sam is asking Jack to open up his heart.

Click on my sig below to access my video site.

Enjoy

Caty aka Shipdiva
                          I am not on this forum for 2 days and there are 11 pages worth on the shipper thread to read !!!

I know I don't post on here much (I am a huge shipper btw ) but this thread goes so fast for me to keep up. Besides, I just like to sit back and read what all of the rest of you say. I love reading all your thoughts, it gives me warm fuzzy feelings...it really does help when you are depressed over this whole Pete thing!

Caty.
                          'Frozen' was absolutely amazing. I really loved it . All the scenes you used were perfect for the song. I really loved the end...loved what you did with it. To end it off with the last scene in the lost city part 2 was brilliant .

Will try and watch the Evanescence one later on!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I was just reading the Season 8 wish list on GateWorld...
                            In general I thought it was a pretty interesting read. Especially this line:

"Jack and Sam togetherness came on top by about 10 times the vote count of everything else."

here's the link:
                            http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/letters.shtml
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

IIRC he did have one or two... but I think the idea was to post letters that didn't necessaily make the top 10.

Besides I can guess what everyone said
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                                I was just reading the Season 8 wish list on GateWorld...
                                In general I thought it was a pretty interesting read. Especially this line:

"Jack and Sam togetherness came on top by about 10 times the vote count of everything else."

here's the link:
                                http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/letters.shtml

WOHOOOOO we are number 1

I love the suggestion about the Christmas party ..that would be hilarious.

Do you know if we can still post letters ?!.. ...Sam and Jack togetherness will not go down to number 2 ..no way....It's party time.

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X