Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the exact line/phrasing that he said... I'd be interested in the context, if you have it... Thanks
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I was thinking on my looooong drive to school today about the episode "Threshold" at the beginning of season 5. In that ep, Teal'c is restrained and seems willing to do or say anything to be released. When I first watched that ep, I was waiting for Teal'c to use his knowledge of Sam and Jack's feelings for each other as leverage to gain his release. Do you think his brainwashing wasn't enough to completely destroy his loyalty to them, or do you think the writers just didn't think of it?

As you can tell, I have a lot of time on my hands.
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I am in agreement with the Ship Daddy here...I am thinking that they were purporsly vague to throw us all off because "The Ep not to be named" for us Shippers is the " " episode And I think we tend to forget that there was a whole other story going on I too think that the NID is more interested in what Sarah can do for them
        Tame, Tame, Tame.... I think you're being a bit gullible, here. There definitely is something fishy about Mr. P! I decided to do a sneaky background check of him on my own, and found some very interesting photographic evidence....

Spoiler space
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s
        s

Just trying to debunk the "Computer Genius" tag you keep trying to put on me!! Have I succeeded??
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          I was waiting for Teal'c to use his knowledge of Sam and Jack's feelings for each other as leverage to gain his release. Do you think his brainwashing wasn't enough to completely destroy his loyalty to them, or do you think the writers just didn't think of it?
          I'd bet they just forgot

Seriously thought seeing as the focus of the episode was about Teal'c and his journey adding a S/J moment would have taken the focus off of Teal'c and IMO moved the focus in the wrong direction. If they considered Teal'c using that knowledge I'm sure they came to the same conclusion.
          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Tame, Tame, Tame.... I think you're being a bit gullible, here. There definitely is something fishy about Mr. P! I decided to do a sneaky background check of him on my own, and found some very interesting photographic evidence....

Just trying to debunk the "Computer Genius" tag you keep trying to put on me!! Have I succeeded??
            OMG ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO MALA!!!!!!!!!!

You are a GENIUS you can't deny it....Even Potatoe head has nothing on you when it comes to background checks

That is priceless!!!!!!!!! I bow before a mind that is greater than mine!!!!!!
            you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 06 May 2004, 07:29 PM. Reason: too big
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              I'd bet they just forgot

Seriously thought seeing as the focus of the episode was about Teal'c and his journey adding a S/J moment would have taken the focus off of Teal'c and IMO moved the focus in the wrong direction. If they considered Teal'c using that knowledge I'm sure they came to the same conclusion.
              Yeah, I'm sure you're right. It's just my random thoughts while driving combining with my overwhelming need for Jack and Sam to acknowledge their feelings...very dangerous! I did like that episode though. That's actually my favorite Teal'c focused ep. I like learning about the character's backgrounds...where they came from, what made them the way they are...

I need someone to keep my shipper tendencies reigned in sometimes. Thanks, Ship Daddy! (Do I get to call you that too?)
              Tasha
              JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                I did like that episode though. That's actually my favorite Teal'c focused ep. I like learning about the character's backgrounds...where they came from, what made them the way they are...
                Yes it was a very good episode.

Thanks, Ship Daddy! (Do I get to call you that too?)
                Of course you can.
                ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Daddy
                  AFAIK, I'm a BOFH for hitting you over the head with a clue-by-four, OTOH if you would just RTFM my life would suck *much* less.
                  What does this mean??????
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                    <snip>
                    <snip>
                    I just finished wiping the spit from my monitor!!!!!!! That is one spoiler I can handle. Too Funny!!!!!!

Token ~

Comment

As Far As I Know, I'm a B@$#@^d Operator From Hell for hitting you over the head with a clue-by-four, On The Other Hand if you would just Read The F(*&^ing Manual my life would suck *much* less.

It has to do with Computer System Administrators and the really annoying users they deal with, there are some stories that go along with the BOFH title but I'm too lazy to find the link
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

As Far As I Know, I'm a B@$#@^d Operator From Hell for hitting you over the head with a clue-by-four, On The Other Hand if you would just Read The F(*&^ing Manual my life would suck *much* less.

It has to do with Computer System Administrators and the really annoying users they deal with, there are some stories that go along with the BOFH title but I'm too lazy to find the link
                        OH!
                        I thought I had hear some of that before....now I know what out IT dept keeps mumbling under their breath LOL

Comment

Spoiler Space for "EndGame"

I still say that The reason they're saying Endgame with refer back to Chimera is because Osiris was in the episode. You will not they also mention Summit/Last Stand.

For all we know they shadow group is trying to get their hands on another symbiot or Sarah for her memories of Osiris... that would be my guess. So I doubt that Pete will be in this episode, beyond any passing references.

Just don't get your hopes up.

LOTS of shippers seem to be jumping to this conclusion that it's about PS! ... or we're grabbing onto any rope we can find to hang onto hope. But another shipper on samjack list suggested it could also be (quoting Morjana) "Or Elliot/Lantash isn't as dead as believed... " But if that's true, then what's the Chimera connection? Or, there isn't really supposed to be a connection between these three eps; just different things addressed in Endgame 'from' these ep??? Oh, who knows.

Sally, who's ready to watch the Friends finale... so I'll be quiet for a while
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            OH!
                            I thought I had hear some of that before....now I know what out IT dept keeps mumbling under their breath LOL
                            Be worried when they start saying it's an ID-ten-T error (ID10T) or PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair)
                            ~BCM =)

Comment

Be worried when they start saying it's an ID-ten-T error (ID10T) or PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair)
                              Well THANK GOODNESS!! I have but only as the hearing receipient of the joking end about *another* computer illerate like myself

Comment

Spoiler Space EndGame
                                Originally posted by majorsal
                                LOTS of shippers seem to be jumping to this conclusion that it's about PS! ... or we're grabbing onto any rope we can find to hang onto hope.
                                All I'm saying is don't get to hopeful or you're bound to be disapointed...

But another shipper on samjack list suggested it could also be (quoting Morjana) "Or Elliot/Lantash isn't as dead as believed... "
                                Ugh!! Didn't we *already* go through that. I couldn't believe they brought back the snake in Summit/Last Stand forget bringing him back again!

Besides if he had failed to set of that "bomb" SG-1 would never have gotten home thriough the stargate. So he *had* to have to release the chemical and it would have killed Lantash. So there
                                ~BCM =)

Comment

Working...
                                X