This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    Ok, lets comprimise...they have an adult convo, decide to break the regs then go 'Fishing'

What about a kiss in full daylight ?

Me I want both of them to be stranded on a planet FOR 3 MONTHS with no threat from the Go'aould ...That give them plenty of time to sort things out and do the things they were not allowed to do on Earth. When they come back , the regs won't apply anymore ....I tell you that.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      Ok, lets comprimise...they have an adult convo, decide to break the regs then go 'Fishing'

What about a kiss in full daylight ?

Me I want both of them to be stranded on a planet FOR 3 MONTHS with no threat from the Go'aould ...That give them plenty of time to sort things out and do the things they were not allowed to do on Earth. When they come back , the regs won't apply anymore ....I tell you that.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        You want Angst and shippy here is my new video 25

MY IMMORTAL ( Evamescence).

I made a fiction story out of the song "my Immortal" . I hope you'll like it ..

Acess my website with the link in my sig

Enjoy
        [snip]

Caty aka ShipDiva
        LOL! Caty, you are too much! Gotta go watch that one now b/c we've finally crossed paths!!!!! That was my first vid--LOL! Knew it would happen sooner or later! Great minds and all!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          LOL! Caty, you are too much! Gotta go watch that one now b/c we've finally crossed paths!!!!! That was my first vid--LOL! Knew it would happen sooner or later! Great minds and all!

OMG ,I never watched that one of yours .?I didn't think anybody did that one cuz it's not obvious ....You need complete fiction for that song regarding sam and Jack but we have enough material to be able to do it ....Just have to make some sweet lies around it ...and pretend it all happened.

If I can get the window media to work on your video , I'm gonna watch today AND let you know about it .

Yes it does happen sometimes ..but I had no idea you did it ..which is good because now I will enjoy yours even more too.

Thank you .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
            Not sure I'm exactly a lurker though I do read a lot more than I post...But I watch your vids!

Frozen was great! I love that song by Madonna, and I especially liked Madonna's video clip...with the Henna art and the strange costume and the dogs...very surreal.

Very fitting song for S/J.

You know what would have been cool as well though? Some slow motion scenes during the mmmmmmhmmmmmm bits in the song. Ok, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. lol. It's hard to hum on a forum!

Slo-mo of them leading up to a kiss...or of an action scene, like when Sam dives over to Jack when she thinks he's been shot. Not necessarily in Frozen, just wherever it suits. I love it when you use different transitional effects or 'doctor' the clips (those Chimera clips were a stroke of genius!).

So well done

Susie (who needs to clean out her hardrive coz it's full of S/J music vids and is running out of space)

I don't have the slow motion effect yet ..otherwise believe me I would 've used to by now many many many times... ...I'm getting it this week though ..it's in the post now ....therefore should be able to use it soon. Can't wait .

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Caty, I'm gonna download your newest vid right after I write this but I am having so much trouble today getting on the forum that I thought I better write this now.

Spoiler Space - Season 8 Endgame
              I just read the spoiler for Endgame. Has anyone else read it yet. Well it seems that they are bringing back the old NID. But what was of interest was the following:

"This episode is going to touch on elements from tons of previous episodes: all the N.I.D. episodes, 'Chimera,' and Season Five's two-parter, 'Summit' and 'Last Stand.'"

Yes, you read correctly, the write up said that they were gonna touch on the episode with NO NAME otherwise known as the one that starts with /ch/. Do you think? Could it possibly be? I don't want to get all excited here but....

Maybe you-know-who is really an NID agent?! Sooooo, what do ya think? Maybe Sam finally puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with "evil badguy Pete.

AT has said before that Sam was just so caught up in the "your injured, your Ok" stuff that she didn't look to hard at how Pete got to the stakeout. Well maybe this is where she deals with that and finds out about his stalking her. And of course then we all know what happens. Sam kicks butt and Goodbye Pete hello Jack!!!

Ship Nana does happy duck dance

Ship Nana

Comment

Ship Nana I love your happy duck dance!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler Space for "EndGame"

I still say that The reason they're saying Endgame with refer back to Chimera is because Osiris was in the episode. You will not they also mention Summit/Last Stand.

For all we know they shadow group is trying to get their hands on another symbiot or Sarah for her memories of Osiris... that would be my guess. So I doubt that Pete will be in this episode, beyond any passing references.

Just don't get your hopes up.
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    You want Angst and shippy here is my new video 25

MY IMMORTAL ( Evamescence).

I made a fiction story out of the song "my Immortal" . I hope you'll like it ..

Acess my website with the link in my sig

Enjoy

[snip]
                    Caty aka ShipDiva
                    Caty, I really liked this one!!! So nice to see the song done from Jack''s point of view! I really like it when you tell stories with your vids! Poor Jack! I just wish she would figure it out! I'm getting a little tired of her confusion over the issue! She's got an awesome guy right there and can't see it! Hopefully he'll win in the end though!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco

I still say that The reason they're saying Endgame with refer back to Chimera is because Osiris was in the episode. You will not they also mention Summit/Last Stand.

For all we know they shadow group is trying to get their hands on another symbiot or Sarah for her memories of Osiris... that would be my guess. So I doubt that Pete will be in this episode, beyond any passing references.

Thanks Ship Daddy. I know you do the protecting thing as that is what you do. Wait, where have I heard that before?! That is protect the shipper family.

Anyway, my feet are firmly back on the ground now but I will remain cautiously optimistic. It is way more fun that way. What's a girl to do?! (I think I have heard that one before too)

Have you heard whether the Sarah character is coming back? If noooot...there is still hope for the final Pete resolution as they have to have it sometime. As far as I'm concerned the sooner the better.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Ship Nana I love your happy duck dance!!!!

Ship Nana blushes and bows.
                        Why thank you sooooo much.

Now help yourself to lots of cookies. You know they are on the South Beach Diet.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Mmmmmnnnnnnnmmm Thanks for the cookies.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            Thanks Ship Daddy.
                            No problem I'd rather you didn't feel let down when the episode finally airs.

Have you heard whether the Sarah character is coming back?
                            I haven't, but I think it's still to early to know for sure, but like I said it's better not to get your hopes up.
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco

I am in agreement with the Ship Daddy here...I am thinking that they were purporsly vague to throw us all off because "The Ep not to be named" for us Shippers is the " " episode And I think we tend to forget that there was a whole other story going on I too think that the NID is more interested in what Sarah can do for them
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

SPOILER--DK commentary on "Chimera"
                                There are so many posts on this thread that I haven't had a chance to read and I apologize if someone has mentioned this already. On the Region 2 DVD commentary, Damian Kindler, who wrote "Chimera", describes Pete as a "stalker".

Yes!

J.
                                "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Working...
                                X