This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    Oooooohhhh! Caty!!!!! Loving that vid to "Frozen"!!!! WOW!!! very shippy and over six minutes long!!! That is SOOOOO cool! Love Madonna and that's a really good song!!!!

Edited to gush a little more:
    Okay, just had to go watch it again and OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! I'm LOVING this VID! I think it's going to have to take its place in my top 5 (Don't rank them, just have five faves)!!!! I DO LOVE THAT SONG!!! The word that comes to mind is sultry (first word was actually sensual but I think Tame already used that one )!

yes , it's quite a long video but it goes quick when you watch it . I love it too ..the music is stunning ....and it fits Sam and Jack to a "T" specially jack cuz Sam tried a little but Jack needs to open to his feeling a bit more ...The ending although happy is sad too but it's "to be continued"

Thank you for your comments Marimba

Now where is the link to your video?

Caty aka Ship Diva

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      BIG

Oooooooooh Caty, is about all I can say. That is absolutely one of the very best video's. Thank you, thank you, thank you !

Here's a BIG kiss for you!

Thank you Ship Nana.

You like my videos and I love your cookies
      "Frozen" is great and my favorite at the moment . too

I'm happy you are happy ..Here is for you..

Caty aka ShiDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Yes ..please lurkers..Join the gang AND if you watch my Sam and Jack videos ..let me know
        Not sure I'm exactly a lurker though I do read a lot more than I post...But I watch your vids!

Frozen was great! I love that song by Madonna, and I especially liked Madonna's video clip...with the Henna art and the strange costume and the dogs...very surreal.

Very fitting song for S/J.

You know what would have been cool as well though? Some slow motion scenes during the mmmmmmhmmmmmm bits in the song. Ok, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. lol. It's hard to hum on a forum!

Slo-mo of them leading up to a kiss...or of an action scene, like when Sam dives over to Jack when she thinks he's been shot. Not necessarily in Frozen, just wherever it suits. I love it when you use different transitional effects or 'doctor' the clips (those Chimera clips were a stroke of genius!).

So well done

Susie (who needs to clean out her hardrive coz it's full of S/J music vids and is running out of space)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          No... it just makes you a person that wants to be happy. Isn't that why we watch movies and tv, to be entertained? I can take a deep and disturbing movie or ep once in a while, but I ultimately just want to be happy. That's why I can't watch Titanic again, because I HATED Leo's character dying! If Leo's character (I know it, but won't type it) and Jenny from Forrest Gump would have lived, I could actually watch those movies again. I want to be happy. I crave to be happy. Two ppl that have longed for one another for -as of next season- 8 years... well, I call them getting together a happy ending. Happy endings rule!

Sally
          Yes, me too! RDA is the first to admit that the show is, after all, entertainment and that they try not to take themselves too seriously. So I hope that they all take that into consideration when they bring this all to a conclusion. There is enough stress and strife in everyone's lives. That's why we take these little fantasy trips to TV land. No sad artsy ending for Stargate, please! Happyhappyhappy! No deaths and, most importantly, no unrequitted love!

OT: By the way, is there a way to know when someone replies to your post without scrolling through everything again? At the old forum, I received an e-mail. Am I missing something in the set-up here?

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
            (This was written by Mala in her "sack of potatoes" reminder post.)
            If I didn't hate Pete before, I have a compound reason now.

Nobody blows up Teal'c's donuts and gets away with it!!!

O'Neill, you have my permission to kill him.

And Sam will be happy...
            I should have known you'd pick up on my donut comment!

But really, while Sam was consoling Mr. P. and promising to SPILL THE BEANS IF HE LIVED, I was sitting there screaming, "OH NO! THE DONUTS!!"

Oh, the shallowness of me...(but you already knew that 'shallowness' part, didn't you?)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              Spoilers for S8's Endgame

I'm not sure what to make of this, but it 'could' have possibilities....

(c/ped from Gateworld http://www.gateworld.net/news/episod...83821411,31206, )

An upcoming episode in Stargate SG-1's eighth season will bring the shadowy group behind the rogue N.I.D. operation back to the fore, co-executive producers Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi told GateWorld. "There will be an episode called 'Endgame,' which will involve what I call 'the heist to end all heists,' and deal with those pesky, former rogue N.I.D. operatives," Mallozzi said.

"It's really interesting," Mallozzi said. "This episode is going to touch on elements from tons of previous episodes: all the N.I.D. episodes, 'Chimera,' and Season Five's two-parter, 'Summit' and 'Last Stand.'"

~~~~~~~

So, what do you think about that ending paragraph? The first thing that came to mind when I read Chimera, was.... PS, NID rogue elements........ you never know!

Sally
              I don't know why but while I was reading this the following thoughts just popped in my head:
              The following is just my speculation.
              I know " " is a cop but I don't think he's that good,I mean Sam was in an unmarked survellance van,so how did " " know she was in it???
              What I mean is I think someone gave him detailed information on where she would be.
              As for the FBI check,perhaps the fact that he did it cued certain bad people onto him and it was swept under the rug,hence why no one at the SGC knew about it and why he was allowed to know about the Stargate.
              I can imagine " " getting a phone call from an anonomous person telling this information and telling him that the price for it would come later.
              So " " will probably be blackmailed by this "shadow organization" cuz he's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                Marimba I have to say those vids that you have made are great, I love the way you have Jack and Sam speaking the way they should have. You are very creative and talented. Both you and Caty have truly picked up the slack where TPTB have dropped the ball. Please don't stop I know it must be very hard since you don't have much to work with but they are so appreciated.
                Thanks! I'm glad you like them! I guess I'm just LONGING for that adult convo they should have had YEARS ago! Like after D & C or BTS!!!!!!!! Thought TPTB should have explored them as lovers in BTS (heard somewhere that was the original intention)--then they would have had that convo! Especially if there were...er...results. I think TPTB missed a golden opportunity with those two eps and with WOO for that matter! I just hate all this beating around the bush! Get on with it FCOL!!!

*steps down from soapbox*

Guess I'm just a frustrated shipper in withdrawals!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  yes , it's quite a long video but it goes quick when you watch it . I love it too ..the music is stunning ....and it fits Sam and Jack to a "T" specially jack cuz Sam tried a little but Jack needs to open to his feeling a bit more ...The ending although happy is sad too but it's "to be continued"

Thank you for your comments Marimba

Now where is the link to your video?

Caty aka Ship Diva
                  Posted the link to my site in my sig! At the bottom--number 14 I think.
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! I guess I'm just LONGING for that adult convo they should have had YEARS ago! Like after D & C or BTS!!!!!!!! Thought TPTB should have explored them as lovers in BTS (heard somewhere that was the original intention)--then they would have had that convo! Especially if there were...er...results. I think TPTB missed a golden opportunity with those two eps and with WOO for that matter! I just hate all this beating around the bush! Get on with it FCOL!!!

(((((((((((Marimba))))))))))) It's ok, we're here for you! Have one of Nana's cookies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      I don't know why but while I was reading this the following thoughts just popped in my head:
                      The following is just my speculation.
                      I know " " is a cop but I don't think he's that good,I mean Sam was in an unmarked survellance van,so how did " " know she was in it???
                      What I mean is I think someone gave him detailed information on where she would be.
                      As for the FBI check,perhaps the fact that he did it cued certain bad people onto him and it was swept under the rug,hence why no one at the SGC knew about it and why he was allowed to know about the Stargate.
                      I can imagine " " getting a phone call from an anonomous person telling this information and telling him that the price for it would come later.
                      So " " will probably be blackmailed by this "shadow organization" cuz he's just stupid.
                      This was my thinking after "The Ep not to be named" was aired and I had time to sort the whole thing out.

Now Like BCM has said though I am not sure if I want to put to much hope in it being " ". Sarah DID have a Gou'ald in her....and the NID would love to get some of her blood I am sure.......
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Marimba
                        (((((((((((Marimba)))))))))))
                        Just keep making those videos!!! And we will keep working on TPTB with positive postcards!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I totally agree with you Marimba!!! Before the end of the series we really need to see Sam and Jack have an adult converstaion about there feelings for each other, and hopefully for them to come to the conclusion of just screwing the regs and being together!!!
                          It would of been great to explore their relationship more in BTS it was the perfect time because they weren't thereselves and there wasn't a problem with th regulations....sadly TPTB passed on the oppourtunity

I'm just crossing my fingers that we get some very good ship in Season 8!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            I totally agree with you Marimba!!! Before the end of the series we really need to see Sam and Jack have an adult converstaion about there feelings for each other, and hopefully for them to come to the conclusion of just screwing the regs and being together!!!
                            It would of been great to explore their relationship more in BTS it was the perfect time because they weren't thereselves and there wasn't a problem with th regulations....sadly TPTB passed on the oppourtunity

I'm just crossing my fingers that we get some very good ship in Season 8!!!
                            Foreget the adult conversation, it should end with them going fishing! And I love the vids from everyone! Keep em coming!

Comment

You want Angst and shippy here is my new video 25

MY IMMORTAL ( Evamescence).

I made a fiction story out of the song "my Immortal" . I hope you'll like it ..

Acess my website with the link in my sig

Enjoy

PS: I also posted the video in the Stargate fandom (the briefing room) ..the music video thread...if you want to comment ...so that I don't miss it ...cuz this thread is filling up very quickly....1000 posts soon ..WOOHOOOO...

Caty aka ShipDiva
                              Last edited by Catysg1; 06 May 2004, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Ok, lets comprimise...they have an adult convo, decide to break the regs then go 'Fishing'

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X