This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    OK, Super-Shippy Soldier, grab your cookies and head out into the forum. If you can't bring them to our side with your talk, stuff a cookie in their mouth. Once you've tasted Nana's cookies, you will enjoy the shippy Stargate ride.
    I have been trying to find some animated cookies....:::shrug::::::

But I do go out into the forum and spead our shippiness.. I *really* didn't post all of these here although I know it sure feels like
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I need to steal some of those super shippy cookies and sneak them to my best friend. She is a non-shipper. Gasp! The horror of it all! There is hope though...We were discussing (okay, arguing ) about the shippy aspect of the show and somehow in the conversation she started to defend Sam and Jack. I just sat there and smiled and nodded until she finally caught on to what she was doing. Ma ha ha ha....(that's my evil laugh, I don't do evil very well, but I try)
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

I have been thinking guys.....oh boy.....of a way that Jack and Sam could come together. Mind you, I would love it if they would simply talk and admit their feelings to one another but since we know that will never happen, heck Sam couldn't even admit it when she was losing Jack to the Ancients. I think someone came up with part of this idea on the old forum. What if the Asgard, say Loki again, take a little "something" from Jack and a little "something" from Sam and create a baby with the hopes that this child could save their people. Maybe Jack on his own couldn't do it but the combination is the key (the science part I'll leave up to someone else). Then when Loki has what he thinks is the key he ships the baby girl, (Jack already had a boy besides I think he would be cute with a girl) to the SGC telling them that this belongs to them. Not realizing who the baby belongs to they take blood from the baby and check all SGC personnel. Could you imagine the shock on Sam and Jacks face when they find out that the baby is theirs. Besides seeing Jack with the baby (he has always been great with kids) may make Sam come to her senses and realize that Jack is who she has been searching for and that she is truly in love with him as he is with her. This baby may just be the kick in the pants these two need. Lets face it I don't think the show would be on long enough for them to have a baby heck we can't even get them to say the words. This baby would also help Jack really come full circle as far as Charlie is concerned and he would have somebody that is a part of him to love.

Just think of the endless possibilities that could arise with this scenerio. I wonder what would happen with regards to those pesky regs?

Sorry it has taken me so long to post but I'm still moving my furniture over from the old forum.

Marimba I have to say those vids that you have made are great, I love the way you have Jack and Sam speaking the way they should have. You are very creative and talented. Both you and Caty have truly picked up the slack where TPTB have dropped the ball. Please don't stop I know it must be very hard since you don't have much to work with but they are so appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          I need to steal some of those super shippy cookies and sneak them to my best friend. She is a non-shipper. Gasp! The horror of it all! There is hope though...We were discussing (okay, arguing ) about the shippy aspect of the show and somehow in the conversation she started to defend Sam and Jack. I just sat there and smiled and nodded until she finally caught on to what she was doing. Ma ha ha ha....(that's my evil laugh, I don't do evil very well, but I try)
          You go Tasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Reel 'em in!!!
          Its okay...we shippers are to good to do evil very well
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Nickatell,
            I am going to have to ponder your thoughts for a bit before I respond...I like that thought of SOMETHING kicking them in the pants........I will have to ponder........

Comment

Spoilers for S8's Endgame

I'm not sure what to make of this, but it 'could' have possibilities....

(c/ped from Gateworld http://www.gateworld.net/news/episod...83821411,31206, )

An upcoming episode in Stargate SG-1's eighth season will bring the shadowy group behind the rogue N.I.D. operation back to the fore, co-executive producers Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi told GateWorld. "There will be an episode called 'Endgame,' which will involve what I call 'the heist to end all heists,' and deal with those pesky, former rogue N.I.D. operatives," Mallozzi said.

"Endgame" reveals that the individuals behind the rogue N.I.D. operation were not all apprehended when the Committee was taken into custody in Season Six's "Smoke and Mirrors." The newly re-organized group is called "the Trust," and will also have a significant role to play in the Season Eight episode "Covenant" (story). (The group needed a new name, Mallozzi and Mullie explained, because the "rogue N.I.D." haven't actually worked for the N.I.D. for a long time now; and the N.I.D. is now a rehabilitated organization.)

"The Trust is the ex-N.I.D. agents, but it's also the money that's supporting them," Mullie explained. "It's a shadowy international business cabal that's funding these ex-N.I.D. agents. Their agenda is still the same. It's basically: Get alien technology."

The rogue N.I.D. element was first introduced in Season Two's "Touchstone," when SG-1 discovered that a black-ops team was using Earth's second Stargate to steal advanced technology from other worlds. Despite shutting down the program and arresting many of its operatives ("Shades of Grey"), the people behind the illegal program have continued to be a thorn in the side of the S.G.C. ("Chain Reaction," "Smoke and Mirrors").

"It's really interesting," Mallozzi said. "This episode is going to touch on elements from tons of previous episodes: all the N.I.D. episodes, 'Chimera,' and Season Five's two-parter, 'Summit' and 'Last Stand.'"

~~~~~~~

So, what do you think about that ending paragraph? The first thing that came to mind when I read Chimera, was.... PS, NID rogue elements........ you never know!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Damn, you beat me!!
                I was just reading those spoilers...
                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  Spoilers for S8's Endgame

"There will be an episode called 'Endgame,' which will involve what I call 'the heist to end all heists,' and deal with those pesky, former rogue N.I.D. operatives," Mallozzi said.
                  sounds interesting so far...
                  of course it's apears to be another earth based episode

"The Trust is the ex-N.I.D. agents, but it's also the money that's supporting them," Mullie explained. "It's a shadowy international business cabal that's funding these ex-N.I.D. agents. Their agenda is still the same. It's basically: Get alien technology."
                  I wonder if Barrett is going to be in it? Chasing these guys down...

"It's really interesting," Mallozzi said. "This episode is going to touch on elements from tons of previous episodes: all the N.I.D. episodes, 'Chimera,' and Season Five's two-parter, 'Summit' and 'Last Stand.'"
                  reading it again makes me wonder if the Chimera connection is Osiris, because they do mention Summit, and Last Stand...

The big heist could involve Sarah herself, or Osiris if we still have the gou'ald

Best Advice: don't get your hopes up too hight that it's going to involve Pete in any way, shape, or form.
                  Last edited by bcmilco; 05 May 2004, 10:58 PM.
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

s
                    p
                    o
                    i
                    l
                    e
                    r for Paradise Lost
                    [snip]
                    However, I am confused by something.
                    In the DVD commentary of Paradise Lost the comment was made during the Locker room scene with Sam & Teal'c about it being a "team thing" (I am really paraphrasing) and it was not so much about Jack being gone. Then during Grace we see Teal's in the Locker room with Jack saying that Sam was very upset when they thought Jack was lost. It seems like in the original showing of Paradise Lost it was *supposed* to come acrossed as Sam being upset that Jack was not yet found. But the DVD was back peddling on that.>>

One thing about this forum is I can't work out how you find the original post without scrolling through loads, so this is taken from someone else's post where it was quoted! Sorry about that. Anyway that may have been in the commentary but at SG6 Chris Judge was talking about this scene and said ... it's really Amanda's scene where Sam talks about her deep feelings for O'Neill.

erika

Comment

Originally posted by Eken95
                      s
                      p
                      o
                      i
                      l
                      e
                      r for Paradise Lost

<snipped>

Anyway that may have been in the commentary but at SG6 Chris Judge was talking about this scene and said ... it's really Amanda's scene where Sam talks about her deep feelings for O'Neill.

erika

Thank you, Erika! I know in my heart -and what I saw with my eyes- that that scene 'was' Sam grieving for Jack. But it's nice to hear someone admit to it, you know.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Really, Sam! What could you possibly be thinking?!?
                        ROTFL!! Love it

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          ROTFL!! Love it

I love it too

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            hey. i go offline for 18 hours and i have about 5 pages to catch up on. i love this thread!

ok. first someone asked if i was the ship boss now? heck no! i'm treating this like a communist society, but without the crazy dictators . i'd like to think we are all equal.
                            however, someone else asked ( i think it was majorsal?) if they could be the stunt kisser on the show. yes. you may have to share your duties though.

as for most shippers being silent, i've got a story too...
                            i work with someone who i discovered likes stargate too ( but she's what i would consider an almost casual viewer, due to the degree of MY obsession). we got talking about it and i asked if she had seen Window of Opportunity, because i thought that was just the funniest episode. she wasn't sure, so i started to explain the episode... she suddenly got all excited and went " ooh ooh, is that the one where he kisses her!?". score one more for the shippers, oh yeah!

and in conclusion, i'd just like to say...
                            HEY, LURKERS! come out and play. yeah its kinda scary and intimidating at first, but then its becomes fun. just look how much fun we have! join us lurkers! and also... welcome lurkers and former lurkers.

Yes ..please lurkers..Join the gang AND if you watch my Sam and Jack videos ..let me know

Video website in my sig , just click on it.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Yeah, I love Jack and Sam. I haven't had the chance to watch any videos yet, hopefully I will sometime as I'm sure they are wonderful! This place is great!!!
                              "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Ship Diva.....aka Caty

That was incredible
                                I don't know if it was the song, the music or the way you put those clips together but MAN oh MAN was that good!!!!

It was sad and sensual all at the same time.... I wish I had better words to describe it but fantastic and wonderful and moving are the best I can do..
                                and the way you did end...... makes a shipper heart go pitter patter

Bravo!!!!

I see what you mean Tame .

I had to watch it again cuz yesterday I didn't have timeto enjoy the produced video ..It must be a mixture of, song ,clips, music and lots of thinking when I made it ..for a best impact..I suppose ..

I like the ending too and very appropriate with the title ...altough I could not put it in the middle ..I absolutely adored doing the progression of feelings in the video ....from frozen to more open ..and ....finally making up ..with a little twist at the end ...but take it as it's "to be continued.....".

Thank you for your comments.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X