This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elfinwood
    Especially since I have to wait until July for the new eps and because all of my favorite fanfic writers seem to be on hiatus (hopefully, just in production like the show though!).
    Yes I've noticed that too... nothing new to read

I also have two sisters and their husbands who are shippers and none of them participate in any of the internet activity involving the show.
    Both my parents and a guy I met recently, who happens to watch Stargate all think Sam and Jack should get together too, though they are not as adamant about it as I am
    Last edited by bcmilco; 05 May 2004, 09:21 AM. Reason: left out the not
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Sorry, Tame, gotta torture you just a *little* more! Been feeling blue lately b/c of all this talk about " " and will they?/won't they? So I had to make an angsty vid! It's got a little surprise in it too!

Just posted "I Don't Want to Live Without Your Love" by Chicago

If you need more time at the beginning or the end just hit pause b/c you've only got about 20 seconds (You'll know what I mean when you see it). Enjoy!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Hi folks, I'm back. Is anyone there? I've just watched Death Knell again, and I think Jack was very worried about Sam. Just those little looks throughout the episode until the cuddle at the end. Ahh! It's a pity he didn't give her a big sloppy kiss, but I hope it won't be too long until we get to see that in S8!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
          Um that link seems to be broken....comes up page cannot be displayed
          That's funny it worked for me...

Well, try Sally's website...

http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk/

I know it's posted there.
          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
            Hi guys, thought I'd introduce myself.
            I've been lurking a couple of days and thought I'd throw something into the mix. It's about a spoiler for Affinity though, so we'll see how we go....
            I was wondering if there is any possibility that rather than talking about Pete, Sam is talking to Jack *about* Jack? and of course their hypothetical relationship... coz of course she would have fantasized about it (who hasn't?). What do you think?
            Works for me. Though I guess we will just have to wait and see how they play the scene. I understand in the past that RDA and AT have been given a scene and have changed the way it comes across.

If we could vote, I would vote in favor of your hypothetical analysis!

Oh and a warm welcome to the family shipper thread!!

Help yourself to one of my lowfat shipper cookies!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Hello, i am new to this Website and i cant wait to get talking to you all.

* Just so you all know *
              I AM THE BIGGEST SAM AND JACK SHIPPER IN THE WORLD

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Do you realize you used *that name* 17 times????
                Was it only 17? Darn!

Well PETE, you know that guy from the episode CHIMERA, I really don't want to see him again next season, but I have a feeling that we will see PETE again. The episode will probably have "Previously On" scenes from CHIMERA showing PETE and Sam dating, which is going to be hard to watch because I don't like PETE, I don't think PETE is good enough for Sam and I think PETE has a lot of turst issues that PETE needs to work on.

Of course I also think the whole relationship with PETE is a CHIMERA as the title, CHIMERA, implies and I think that PETE will be droped before the end of season 8.

I think TPTB knew what they were going to do with PETE when they first brought PETE in and wrote CHIMERA. I think they have had an idea where they were going with the PETE plot and I will trust TPTB to get Jack and Sam together in the end, but until then we'll have to sit through more PETE, and we'll have to deal with the ramifications of CHIMERA.

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                The Ship Parents are just plain evil I tell ya..........
                Yes we are aren't we Mahahahahahaha
                ~BCM =)

Comment

Spoliers.
                  Pete will be in the next serise (sadly) Sam has to dicide wheater she can see herself with Pete and a Family her dropping the kids of to Day care and she heads off World and she must dicide weather it is fair on Pete so she has to make a choses to stay with him or Let him go

I am sure to help her with her Disicion

Comment

Originally posted by Sam&Jack4eva
                    Hello, welcome feel free to join in

I won't fight you for the title, but there may be a few people who will.
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

Well, Ship Nana, I'm one of them! ...one of those lurking, seldom posts big-time Sam and Jack shippers, that is!

I come here every day to read what everyone has to say and to get that warm fuzzy Sam/Jack feeling.
                      Welcome!! Glad you came out of the closet. The more the shippers the merriere, I say!

Especially since I have to wait until July for the new eps and because all of my favorite fanfic writers seem to be on hiatus (hopefully, just in production like the show though!). Thank goodness for Caty's and marimba's videos!
                      You are right there. We would all go into withdrawal without those scrumptious videos to play over and over again.

I also have two sisters and their husbands who are shippers and none of them participate in any of the internet activity involving the show. One hubby is an adamant shipper. He can't understand why "Sam just doesn't go fishing with the man, for god's sake"! That sisterly couple was very upset about the Chimera episode.
                      You need to get them to come over and post here also. See the water is fine once you jump in.

So, yes, I believe you are right in thinking that there are a lot of unrecognized shippers around. I think that most viewers want to see some romance in any show. In fact, isn't that what makes up any form of good entertainment: action and attraction? If TPTB hadn't wanted the viewer to see that in Sam and Jack, they would not have hinted at it from the very beginning or put two such lovely people side by side on the same screen. Right?!

Thanks everyone on this thread for your heartening posts! Now on to read...there are five more pages since yesterday, I think. Wow.
                      I know what you mean about having to catch up on reading. I have to do it every day after work. But it sure is good reading.

Oh and please help yourself also to the Nana's shipper cookies. They are sure to please.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

* Just so you all know *
                        Hi
                        Welcome to Gateworld Forums!!You'll love it here, everyone is v.friendly especially us shippers

But I must warn you that if you want to keep up with all the posts in this thread you are going to have to be on here 24/7 cause you go to sleep for the night and get back with about 5 new pages to read through!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

* Just so you all know *
                          Welcome!!!!!!!
                          The greater our number the louder we are!!!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Sorry, Tame, gotta torture you just a *little* more! Been feeling blue lately b/c of all this talk about " " and will they?/won't they? So I had to make an angsty vid! It's got a little surprise in it too!

Just posted "I Don't Want to Live Without Your Love" by Chicago

If you need more time at the beginning or the end just hit pause b/c you've only got about 20 seconds (You'll know what I mean when you see it). Enjoy!
                            WHY??????? I have to ask you WHY?????? You don't think the Ship Parents are doing enough of that.....you feel a need to torture??? Have I NOT been posting Droolworthy RDA pics DEDICATED to you on the other thread...
                            WHY do I deserve this??? TELL ME??

I haven't even seen the video yet I am still at work AND I am already scared
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                              Was it only 17? Darn!

Well character name BANNED, you know that guy from the episode Episode name BANNED, I really don't want to see him again next season, but I have a feeling that we will see character name BANNED again. The episode will probably have "Previously On" scenes from Episode name BANNED showing character name BANNED and Sam dating, which is going to be hard to watch because I don't like character name BANNED, I don't think character name BANNED is good enough for Sam and I think character name BANNED has a lot of turst issues that character name BANNED needs to work on.

Of course I also think the whole relationship with character name BANNED is a Episode name BANNED as the title, Episode name BANNED, implies and I think that character name BANNED will be droped before the end of season 8.

I think TPTB knew what they were going to do with character name BANNED when they first brought character name BANNED in and wrote Episode name BANNED. I think they have had an idea where they were going with the character name BANNED plot and I will trust TPTB to get Jack and Sam together in the end, but until then we'll have to sit through more character name BANNED, and we'll have to deal with the ramifications of Episode name BANNED.

Yes we are aren't we Mahahahahahaha
                              AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did I kill them all....did I huh did I huh.....pant pant pant
                              Don't make me have to sic the voices in my head on you !!!!

Comment

Tame, a Super-Solider! Congrats!!!

I guess it is all the workout Ship Mum and Ship Daddy have given you.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X