Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caty your smilies are hilarious! here's a smiley for my French shipper friend!
    I see your smilies, and raise you one:
    want we want to see for JacK and Sam:

but the deception of Pit keeps us from this happy state.
    if he stays on the show much longer we'll all.
    what needs to be done:

sistah ship

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

<<Ok all, I was thinking. Now I know that can be very dangerous but.... On my way to our shipper thread I noticed something. There were over 4,766 views of this thread. I was amazed and yes that is when I started to think.>>

I noticed that too! Also lots of views in the Jack thread. This site is very intresting with all the extra twiddly bits (which I don't know how to work!) But certainly seeing the views is interesting and I think I'd sort of thought that most people who view forums post, clearly that isn't the case.

erika

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        (((((((((((((((Tasha))))))))))))))))

You just come back anytime you want and we will cheer you up. And by all means help yourself to some cookies.

Ship Nana!!! Thank you so much for the hug...and the cookies! (I really like those cookies!) I'm really going to try to participate more in these conversations. I don't have anyone around here to talk to about Sam and Jack. I'm all alone in my little ship world. No one around my house seems to get it. My husband and daughters just think I'm insane. (We need a smilie that looks like it's crazy too! Add it to the list for needed smilies!)

Tasha
        Tasha
        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Oh my! I don't think I baked enough cookies for all these shippers! Back to the kitchen with me!
          Nana.....I think you had better call out for reinforcements.....because Shippers are most definitely a VAST number....VAST.... We can only hope TPTB HAVE taken notice that we are a VERY LARGE portion of their fan base
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            (snip) Anyway, just thought I'd remind people that Pete's just a 'sack of potatoes'... (it could become a new mantra...) Oh well, believing it keeps me going for now...
            Mal,

I just have to say THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! You are TRULY wonderful for posting that! Stop by ANYTIME!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
              Ship Nana!!! Thank you so much for the hug...and the cookies! (I really like those cookies!) I'm really going to try to participate more in these conversations. I don't have anyone around here to talk to about Sam and Jack. I'm all alone in my little ship world. No one around my house seems to get it. My husband and daughters just think I'm insane. (We need a smilie that looks like it's crazy too! Add it to the list for needed smilies!)

Tasha
              Oh Tasha...
              I feel for you...... A house full of "those" people .
              Well Jump right in to the conversation!! What do you think about our Sam & Jack? How are you feeling about the end of Season 7?
              DId you know that Nan's cookies are calorie free

Welcome to the madness!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I am a shipper and new to the forum so forgive me if this is an old topic I just didn't find.

I have notice Sam and Jack are both wearing matching bracelets this season. I haen't figured out when they appeared but I'm pretty sure I saw them in the season six reruns at some point. Any ideas when they appeared or what they mean.
                Jack and Sam are together
                and Colin is wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

what needs to be done:

sistah ship

Sistah............
                  This is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                  ROFLMAO>> What a story!!! Short, sweet and to the point!!!!!
                  I love it ....

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Sam to Potatoe head:

or that one : OR

Sam to jack :

OR AND

Caty aka ShipDiva.
                    Caty YOU ROCK!!!!! LMAO at those smileys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kturk
                      I am a shipper and new to the forum so forgive me if this is an old topic I just didn't find.

I have notice Sam and Jack are both wearing matching bracelets this season. I haen't figured out when they appeared but I'm pretty sure I saw them in the season six reruns at some point. Any ideas when they appeared or what they mean.
                      I know RDA has been wearing some beads he brought back from Tibet and AT is wearing a bracelet made from the ties at the bottom of BDU's. Soldiers over in Iraq (and others at different times) make them for all the soldiers in the units and wear them until the mission is complete. AT was so impressed from what I understand she had the costume person make her one and is wearing it as a show of support for the soldiers. I do not know if RDA is doing the same thing.
                      Does anyone have anything to add or CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG...PLEASE
                      That is just what I have read in a few different interviews

Comment

Originally posted by kturk
                        Hello! Welcome!

I have notice Sam and Jack are both wearing matching bracelets this season. [snip] Any ideas when they appeared or what they mean.
                        Here's a link to the answer:
                        http://forums.delphiforums.com/starg...ges?msg=9086.4

Hope this helps
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

what needs to be done:

sistah ship
                          Good One Sistah!!! Have no idea how you guys do those but I'm LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                            My husband and daughters just think I'm insane.
                            Ahhh, but YOU TOO can hook them all! I have! Hubs thought I was nuts when I first got into it! Scoffed when I wanted to keep Showtime so I could watch! Ah, but I've turned him around! He now loves it! Even starting to make his own vids! Kids are shippers too! (I started teaching them young LOL) They'll come around! But until they do, you can always come here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                              Lol, lets hope so
                              Or if Jack is best man and Sam is bridsemaid isn't it tradition for the best man and bridsemaid to get together???
                              I like the way you think!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Oh Tasha...
                                I feel for you...... A house full of "those" people .
                                Well Jump right in to the conversation!! What do you think about our Sam & Jack? How are you feeling about the end of Season 7?
                                DId you know that Nan's cookies are calorie free

Welcome to the madness!!
                                Hi, Tame!

I feel like I know all of you already. I've been lurking for a looooooong time! I guess I shouldn't have said my family doesn't get Sam and Jack...my oldest daughter is all for it...she just thinks I talk about them too much. Imagine! Talking about Sam and Jack too much! Is that even possible? Kids!

Well, I've been a shipper since the first episode so I am deeply involved in their relationship and the outcome. Besides THAT episode, I was really excited about season 7. The hug in Heroes II had me on the edge of my seat yelling "Kiss her! Kiss her!" (I still have no idea why my family thinks I'm obsessed.) And I about cried from the emotion on Sam's face at the end of Lost City. I'm nervous about season 8 and where it will lead, but I'm trying to remain positive. I get really involved emotionally in their relationship and get sick to my stomache when I think they may not end up together.

Well, I've written a book! Making up for lost time, I guess. I think I need to go steal some more of those cookies from Ship Nana! Gotta love calorie-free comfort food!

Tasha
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X