This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis
    Did not think I would be able to post again before I go on holiday to Florida as I would be busy working and packing, but the withdrawal symptoms became to saver to handle. I was shocked to see you had started another thread and that I had 11 pages to catch up on. Never mind I feel better for reading those 11 pages, but I am getting worried about how much catching up I am going to have to do after 2 weeks. I would just like to say how I have enjoyed Caty’s videos and I was really in need of some of those shipper cookies.

I had a meeting in my office on Tuesday and in the middle of our discussions one of the ladies attending suddenly said “ Oh isn’t Jack fantastic, he can put his boots under my bed anytime.” (This is a saying used in England) I noticed she was looking at my SG1 calendar. She also went on to say that she is sure that Jack and Sam will get together in the end. Needless to say I would prefer to have some nice team episodes with the ship building up to a wonderful ecstatic ending rather than having to wait until the very end of the series before there is a resolution to the Jack and Sam relationship It is surprising just how many people are SG1 fans and how many of them are shippers.

See you when I get back, keep up the good work

Jack and Sam for ever
    Isis[/IMG]

Yep, there are alot of Neo-Shippers out there!!!!

So Isis as one of the Shipper family, remember that it is your obligation to pass out RED Shipper Cookies whenever you come across one of these poor lonely souls.

So don't forget to pack those RED ones for you to give out and also the CHOCOLATE ones for you, to prevent you from going into Shipper withdrawal!!!!

Have a SAFE and Fun trip!!! And hurry home to your shipper family!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

RubySlippers*pokes head round door*

*brushes red cookie crumbs off shirt*

*clears throat*

*Ahem* "My name is RubySlippers and I'm a Sam/Jack shipper"

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello! to everyone. I've been lurking here for nearly a month now and feel like I know you all so well. I don't know how I stumbled over here to GW but I'm sooooo glad I did - it's good to know I'm not alone. You guys are a prolific bunch of writers, it takes me far too long to catch up on missed posts sometimes but it's great to hear all your views (good and bad) and see people pick up on things in episodes I thought only I was seeing - as if all this shippy stuff was a figment of my imagination (as if ).
      No it's not a figment of your imagination! And welcome!!!!
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

hey, made up number 5-it was, well, the devil made me do it.
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
          Wow! I'm gone for a RL week and we're on thread 4? I think I totally missed thread 3! What a prolific bunch we are.

I've read through all the pages on this thread and you guys are so funny, I was laughing out loud (good thing I'm alone in the house right now). I really needed to laugh because I've been in the doldrums about S/J lately. I've been reading fanfic but I think it's making things worse! Is there any good news out there about S/J for season 8 other than all of us saying they will be together?
          Yes.............. AT in this month's SCIFI magazine article had an apparent slight slip of the tongue and said a few words about "when" S/J eventually get together. (Nana, think she's been eating some of your cookies finally????)

And yes, I agree, for a spirit-booster, this Thread is it. I don't post from work, but I look forward throwing everything else aside to scroll through the latest posts at lunch time & particularly if it's been one of those kind of days!
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Perhaps this is going to lead up to the President allowing S/J to have the relationship that WE all want.

Good plan!!!!

I'll get the Pres. on the phone and let him in on THE PLAN!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE

Oh, darn!!!! The line is busy!!!! Can you believe that?!!! Oh well, I'll keep trying!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
              Um hi all, newbie I guess.

Caty I love your videos, and since I'm far too lazy to make this video myself (last time i made a music video was 2001 and voyager or the x-files) can you make a video to "Angel Eyes" by Jeff Healey Band? Its an awsome song and reminds me of Jack in a sense.

Thinkey

Welcome Thinkey!!! Please pull up a seat to the table w/us (it's a mighty big one!) Help yourself to the cookies....... Drinks (whatever your pleasure may be) are on the counter.

Comment

Originally posted by RubySlippers
                Number 2 - definitely. I bet he could whip it off her in a flash with those trained-killer ninja-esque thumbs of his if she said 'No'. But then I think he'd respect her too much to do that anyway.

But surely she wouldn't say 'No' - would she?

Hey and don't forget all that "Special Ops" training of Jack's!!! Finally he can put all that training to good use!! Hehehehehe
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  ship nana. i . love . the monkey.

words cannot express my love of the ship monkey. the monkey is my new leader.
                  maybe he can get sam and jack together! look at 'im jump. aw look at 'im go!

that is quite possibly the best thing i have ever seen in my life. (what? my life sucks )

Naw!!!!! It's just easy to make you Happy!!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    hey, made up number 5-it was, well, the devil made me do it.

This one?
                    Ship Nana

Comment

i'd like to see moments between all of the team, including teal'c. i do understand where the antis are coming from, but i often find that while i'm reading posts about people wanting more s/j moments or more j/d moments, i'm thinking, what about poor teal'c? nobody seems to be saying i want more <insert character name here>/teal'c moments. i want moments between s/d, s/j, s/t, j/d, j/t, d/t , did i leave anyone out? and i want all this, without having to sacrifice any of the bits they already give us. i want our sam/jack moments to have a shippy element to them, and all others to show the deep friendship and working relationships that all of these people have together.
                      thats not to say that i don't want the s/j bits to show their friendship and good working relationship too, because i do. i just think that they could accomplish all of these things.

that probably doesn't make much sense. but hey, leave me alone its 4:30 am FCOL!

I noticed the Teal'c thing too. Very underutilized character & actor. (Seems like at times the extras have more recurrent roles & more airtime than he does.) But Teal'c is very patient. Chafes under the quiet/silent type mantle laid on him.... wants to break out in to the Electric Slide or a John Travolta/Sat.NightFever pose .... but TPTB won't let him.... yet.
                      And yes, TPTB & writers can do TEAM and SHIP. They did do it. Use to do it. Will do it. Must do it.

(Hey! Give me my oven mitt back!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        Ship Monkey Jumps for Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO......I love the monkey! Do you think anyone wants to be the Ship Monkey?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          You said it!!!!

Noone is better than our Ship Diva, except for maybe Marimba. Those other nominees just don't know what kinda competition that they are up against when you got nominated.
                          I will second that!!

Congratulations ShipDiva!!

Token ~

Comment

Glad that ya'll like the Ship Monkey!!!

Here is the Ship Monkey after eating Yellow Shipper Cookies

Ship Nana

Comment

token, if i weren't already the ship cookie monster i'd take the job, but i'm happy with who i am.

i think since you said it, if you want it, i'm nominating you.

1 vote for token as ship monkey, who'll second it?

Comment

token, if i weren't already the ship cookie monster i'd take the job, but i'm happy with who i am.

i think since you said it, if you want it, i'm nominating you.

1 vote for token as ship monkey, who'll second it?

Seconded!!!!!

All in favor say aye!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X