X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    TAME!!
    You can't go, not even for a week! What if we all take a solemn *PROMISE* to not mention until Season 8 starts?

We can do it.

Can we do it???!!!

**shakes fists in air**

Yes we can!!

**pounds podium with fist**

For us!

**pound**

For SHIP!

**pound pound**

For SAM-N-JACK!

** pound pound pound **

FOR TAME!
    *POUND*

**crash..... crack.. splinters fly...*

<ouch, that hurt!>
    ROFLMAO at that! YES WE CAN!!! We are a dedicated and determined bunch!!! My personal favorite thing to do lately (since I'm tired of thinking baout why they're apart) is to think of why they should be together and HOW they will get together! And what a happy day that will be!

I'm sure you newbies have some great ideas so go for it!

Sally--you're good at this too so I'm passing the mantle to you! (I'll stick with vids)

Okay, have at it!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Which cookie helps lessen the symptoms of Rant withdrawal???)
      Go for Chocolate; personally feel it should be considered one of the major food groups

Di

Comment

TAME!!
        You can't go, not even for a week! What if we all take a solemn *PROMISE* to not mention until Season 8 starts?

We can do it.

Can we do it???!!!

**shakes fists in air**

Yes we can!!

**pounds podium with fist**

For us!

**pound**

For SHIP!

**pound pound**

For SAM-N-JACK!

** pound pound pound **

FOR TAME!
        *POUND*

**crash..... crack.. splinters fly...*

<ouch, that hurt!>

But, all joking aside, I hear ya. (As a certain Prez once said, "I feel your pain!") I guess everytime a batch of us lurkers morph into newbies we don't help things as we exercise our newfound voices to rant about our most unfavorite ship. (We can't help ourselves! Venting at the computer monitor or TV screen just ain't the same as sharing your thoughts with like-minded people.)

So... I, for one, solemnly promise to be a good girl & not engage in any Talk until the appropriate time.

(Boy, that's going to be hard. Which cookie helps lessen the symptoms of Rant withdrawal???)

Ok all. The NEW Green Shipper Cookie is to be eaten to lessen the symptoms of rant withdrawal. You should only eat this cookie when you feel the need to discuss but know that you can't so we can keep Tame with us!!! A worthwhile endeavor!!!

So everyone EAT UP!!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

OMG!!

I just turned into a mature symbiote!

Wow. This doesn't like get me more smilies or anything does it????

(only joking!)

LOOK NANA! I graduated!

You go, girl! You got there a lot quicker than I did! And you even can retreive quotes from other threads and use multiple quotes!! I can't seem to figure that part out.
          I know, I'll blame my lack of tech savvy on the orange cookies I eat nonstop...

Di

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            I'm back!
            Welcome back ShipDaddy!

<watches as ShipDaddy squints at the monitor... 'who the h*** is that???'>

It's me ... part of the latest shipment of shiplets......

As much as I enjoy you're company RL is how the bills get paid and the DSL continues to work

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh! That's supposed to be a secret! If the cops come for me you'd better be paying the bail!

Actually I'm almost that desperate Northern CA is so not the hot bed for Tech Jobs
            I don't think anywhere is lately... here in DC Metro area, tech was booming & then bit of a bust... really slow lately. But....... your ShipperFamily has faith in you.... lots of it. & lot of hugs & some cookies..... (make sure to wear those extra large oven mitts tho, when offering cookies to the CookieMonster.)
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

OMG!!

I just turned into a mature symbiote!

Wow. This doesn't like get me more smilies or anything does it????

(only joking!)

LOOK NANA! I graduated!

Look Shipper Family.

Our own ShimmeringStar has graduated and is now a mature symbiote *Ship Nana says proudly*!!!!

There is only one word for this and it is:

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                You go, girl! You got there a lot quicker than I did! And you even can retreive quotes from other threads and use multiple quotes!! I can't seem to figure that part out.
                I know, I'll blame my lack of tech savvy on the orange cookies I eat nonstop...

Di

I CHEAT!!!!

There's probably an easier way... but since I'm from the create-your-own-workaround school.... (whispers... I guess telling the secrets of the thread is OK) to get the old thread quote I went back copy&pasted it to a regular reply then typed my own "QUOTE" in the square parenthesis thingie at the beginning & end. Secret is remembering to put the backslash in front of the "quote" word at the end. Otherwise it won't turn blue. Multiple parts of same quote, same theory. (yeah, it may be the wrong way , but it worked for me!) (that made sense didn't it???)
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  ROFLMAO at that! YES WE CAN!!! We are a dedicated and determined bunch!!! My personal favorite thing to do lately (since I'm tired of thinking baout why they're apart) is to think of why they should be together and HOW they will get together! And what a happy day that will be!

I'm sure you newbies have some great ideas so go for it!

Sally--you're good at this too so I'm passing the mantle to you! (I'll stick with vids)

Okay, have at it!

Oh Marimba, I wanted to tell you to tell your husband that his vids "Can't Say No" and "Recruit" were a HOOT!!!

Even though *eats new green shipper cookie to prevent mentioning "you know who"* was in one of them.

Thanks to you, Ship Diva and now your husband I am sure that we Shippers will make it through, in one piece, until our Sam and Jack are finally together!!!!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

ok ship nana. i think you better pass me a whole stack of those new cookies, cos i think we know what i'm like about the topic. its either that or i'll have to release my rage in other ways and i don't think even the rage thread can cope with that.

ok. i'll try this. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet.

hey i think it might be working

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Look Shipper Family.

Our own ShimmeringStar has graduated and is now a mature symbiote *Ship Nana says proudly*!!!!

There is only one word for this and it is:

Awwwwwww NANA!!!

<blushes furiously>

You didn't have to! But I'm awfully glad you did.

And that extra big jar of green cookies as my graduation gift...... oh, that's the best graduation gift a shiplet could ever get!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        ok. i'll try this. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet.

Thank you for the wonderful visual to sleep on. Would stay up longer to celebrate my graduation, but it's 11 p.m. EST & gotta get back up in, oh... another 6.5 hours.........

G'Night All.

Comment

heh heh heh. its around 4am where i am. i'm such a loser

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                            We have become or are becoming so emotionally drained that by the time they do get Sam and Jack together we will be totally and physically numb.
                            Yes.

I know a lot of anti-shippers are feeling this too. Yes, they want the S/J relationship to be gone/not exist, but they also want more Daniel emphasis and the Jack/Daniel friendship to be made more of. And to them, they've been feeling this depression for quite a while. They were very excited by MS returning, but it didn't turn out the way they wanted. Now, to them, there's few Daniel eps, *very* few J/D scenes, and they're getting TWO ships being played at the same time. I don't agree with what they're saying about Sam and S/J ship, but I sooo understand their feelings of discontent and depression. The shippers are not alone is being upset with what's going on. Solving the probs with make one side even more depressed, but... but nothing really. I'm guess I'm just trying to say that a lot of fandom is irked by the things going on, and I feel it wouldn't take much to make a lot of ppl happy. Drop the S/P storyline. Add more D/J and team friendship moments. Keep the ship subtle till the last eps. I know, the antis won't like that, but if they're getting some good stuff that DOES make them happy, they might not mind so much. It seems so easy to make so many ppl happy. Why can't it happen???

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              All together, now, sing(to the tune of Edelweiss)

Sam and Jack, Jack and Sam
                              They belong with each other.

Please AT and Powers-that-Be
                              Don't have Sam with another!!!!

Seven long years they've had UST
                              Now's the time for RST.

Sam and Jack, Jack and Sam
                              Stargate's designated lovers.!

Oh, my god, send this to the powers that be! It'll make them smile and just MAYBE give them some ideas!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

i'd like to see moments between all of the team, including teal'c. i do understand where the antis are coming from, but i often find that while i'm reading posts about people wanting more s/j moments or more j/d moments, i'm thinking, what about poor teal'c? nobody seems to be saying i want more <insert character name here>/teal'c moments. i want moments between s/d, s/j, s/t, j/d, j/t, d/t , did i leave anyone out? and i want all this, without having to sacrifice any of the bits they already give us. i want our sam/jack moments to have a shippy element to them, and all others to show the deep friendship and working relationships that all of these people have together.
                                thats not to say that i don't want the s/j bits to show their friendship and good working relationship too, because i do. i just think that they could accomplish all of these things.

that probably doesn't make much sense. but hey, leave me alone its 4:30 am FCOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X