X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterfall
    The new sig is up and I once again say how much I love my kid
    (inspired nightmare) who has done an exellent job!!!!
    OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it getting HOT in here????

You are going to have to post often and DON'T change that sig!! We need that perk!!

Token ~

Comment

Thanks Jo R and Beth for that awesome behind the scenes of "Death Knell". And thanks Sally for posting that! That was so awesome! I love watching behind the scenes stuff. RDA must have not liked AT's make-up from her lips! lol! That was cute! And I loved at the end how they had to throw sand on the super soldiers butt! lol!

Thanks again!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

waterfall, your signature is AWESOME!!!!! They just keep kissing...great! I'm jealous...I can't make mine work (and its just a pic of that kiss).

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

The new sig is up and I once again say how much I love my kid
          (inspired nightmare) who has done an exellent job!!!!
          Give your daughter a hug from me!!!! I get all emotional too from that particular kiss....most passionate kiss I think we HAVE EVER seen on SG
          and its OUR Sam & Jack
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

>>>A lot really don't want Pete to return, which is their business, and more power to them. But they need to remember that David is looking for work, and Peter (his brother) is in a great position to give him some in a recurring role on SG-1.

Peter will stick out for his brother. We will see David again. Just simple as that.

So I hope you like him, or at least can tolerate him, cause you're kicking the side of the inevitable if you aren't."

Make of that what you will.<<<<

You know I think it's nice that the DeLuise brothers are close and I know life isn't fair but THAT SUX!!!!!
            I guess this means my favorite story (Stargate) will probably be turned into "Petegate" .
            I'll just chalk it up to the old saying "it's who you know or who you blow".

I like your suggestion of making "Pete " a bad guy then mabey we can enjoy DDL's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              Pete?
              you have an evil side
              Originally posted by BCM
              I'm sorry, but I'd would have a really hard time swallowing a presidential pardon or an executive order. It would just feel like a "magic bullet". The only think I could see would be a change in the command structure.
              At first I felt this way too, but with so many other things being KICKED to the curb for some pretty flimsey reasons, I began to change my mind. I too felt that by having the civilian in charge there might be a new way to have the command structure change, but by putting Jack in charge of the SGC and Sam in charge of SG-1 there really is NO CHANGE to their posistions and I couldn't see a way around it.
              Militarily Sam is still under Jack's direct command. I had hoped maybe Weir would make the difference. I read a fic that I really liked that put Sam & Jack on an equal footing command wise and THAT changed things. Sam was the civilian Co-Commander along with Jack as the military commander, but I don't see that being done in just 20 episodes. Plus that would mean Sam would be giving up the military <not the answer>

It just seems that TPTB seem to be able to find a way for everything else...albeit sometimes it annoys the heck out of us that it is so cheesy or *magic bullet* but they do it and JUST ONCE I guess I want it to be what I want and I just don't care
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

>>>A lot really don't want Pete to return, which is their business, and more power to them. But they need to remember that David is looking for work, and Peter (his brother) is in a great position to give him some in a recurring role on SG-1.

Peter will stick out for his brother. We will see David again. Just simple as that.

So I hope you like him, or at least can tolerate him, cause you're kicking the side of the inevitable if you aren't."

Make of that what you will.<<<<
                ________________________________________________________________

You know I think it's nice that the DeLuise brothers are close and I know life isn't fair but THAT SUX!!!!!
                I guess this means my favorite story (Stargate) will probably be turned into "Petegate" .
                I'll just chalk it up to the old saying "it's who you know or who you blow".

I like your suggestion of making "Pete " a bad guy then mabey we can enjoy DDL's performance.
                Who is David Read??? Excuse me, but I can't believe that is Peter's intentions. PDL has been with Stargate for a long time, and I can't see him screwing over the S/J relationship (which we didn't create) just to give his brother a job. And how can you have a re-occuring character for the final 20 episodes! Where is he going to go Atlantis???

*I need a cookie 'cus steam is coming out my ears!!*

Token ~

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal]According to David Read, who did the interview with DDL on Gateworld... well, here's what David Read said in another thread here (I think the pro S/P thread???)
                  "The majority of fans are aware of a distinction between David DeLuise and Pete Shanahan, which is good.
                  Make of that what you will.QUOTE]

yuck can we hire DDL to NOT work on the show? I'm willing to kick in some money to pay him off. Let's all help PDL's brother get work-- elsewhere!
                  Last edited by sacme; 03 May 2004, 07:20 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Hey Tame,
                    I know what you mean !!!
                    Let's see...in the seven seasons this show has been on the air alot has happened to SG-1,here are some examples:
                    They travel to distant planets all the time, have traveled back in time,to Alternate universes,been dead and brought back to life by various circumstances,ascened to a higher being and brought back again,been taken over by computers,symbiots,and wierd alien diseases,been in time loops,deal with alien bad guys of all sorts(live and half-dead) evil machinary(replicators) been made into robots,use acient technologies to defend earth,been memory-stamped and been frozen more than once!!!!
                    WHEW!!!!
                    Am I forgetting anything????

My point is they can do all that but can't find a way around those pesky regs!!!

Comment

wow, was that Kurt Russell in that Behind the Scenes picture with RDA? He looks short.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        THAT would have made me the happiest little shipper on the planet had that been the way it ended HAD TPTB NOT brought in character name censored TPTB changed the WHOLE ballgame with one episode and had they addressed all the horrible behavioral traits acted out by character name censored and ended it all right there it really almost could have been...."no great harm, no great foul".

I agree! Even though we'd still never have rewatched that ep again, at least all the torture would have ended there and then. But... it's all coming back, like a bad meal. It's fixable to sorts, but it needs to start with SAM addressing PS's behavior, like the independent-minded and strong-willed woman we've all known and loved these 8 years. PLEASE, PTB, please let Sam react to PS's disrespectful behavior! And PLEASE make this nightmare end soon! Wow, that was sure melodramatic.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey Tame,
                          I know what you mean !!!
                          Let's see...in the seven seasons this show has been on the air alot has happened to SG-1,here are some examples:
                          They travel to distant planets all the time, have traveled back in time,to Alternate universes,been dead and brought back to life by various circumstances,ascened to a higher being and brought back again,been taken over by computers,symbiots,and wierd alien diseases,been in time loops,deal with alien bad guys of all sorts(live and half-dead) evil machinary(replicators) been made into robots,use acient technologies to defend earth,been memory-stamped and been frozen more than once!!!!
                          WHEW!!!!
                          Am I forgetting anything????

My point is they can do all that but can't find a way around those pesky regs!!!
                          Waterfall...
                          I think you made my point exactly!!!!

Comment

waterfall would also like to publicy thank inspired nightmare (my loving daughter,whom really likes ship nana's cookies) for my sig!!!
                            (which btw I have a new one in the works and y'all will be jealous )

GREAT sig! Sam... Jack... kissing... from Grace.... open mouthed........ =thunk=

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              hey sally,
                              love your sig. whats the picture from?

I 'think' it's from S5's Enemies.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone,

Is it true...Pete is coming back !

When are Jack and Sam ever going to have a break?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X