This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Quick, lots and lots and lots of purple shipper cookies for Aunty Sally. She needs to feel shipper warm and fuzzy. Here's a hug from Ship Nana also. sound like you could really use one.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Aunty Sally)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ship Nana!

*hugs back*... *and front*

Thank you! I seem to be wallowing in ship-pity, so thanks for the warm hug and warm cookies.

*chews cookie*

I know I can get by with a little help from my friends. Hmm, I feel a song there.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      ((((((((((((((((Aunt Sally)))))))))))))))

So totally agree with you!!!

It will be a difficult, painful decision to make whether to stay or go.

Well, I felt incredibly offended when he walked out on her. FCOL, he didn't even finish putting on his shoes!!!

Yep, they didn't have to do the bf thing. I think AT pushed that and unfortunately it backfired. Maybe that's why she's defending the bf issue.

Don't worry about depressing us! That's why we are all here to bring each other up!

I beginning to think the "downer" mood is either a result of mixing too many different shipper cookies or not eating enough. Ship Nana, could you clarify this?
      Hmmmmmm! Dr. Ship Nana's diagnosis is that Aunty Sally was eating the wrong Shipper Cookies for her symptoms. Yes that is it most definitely. She needed the purple shipper cookies not the blue ones. All she needs to do is eat 3 purple ones, and have several hugs from her shipper family before bed tonight and all will be well with her Shipper world in the morning!!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

mala50,

thanks for entertaining the ship troops! Visiting your pictures is like the best USO tour ever!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

YAY!!!!! For the NEW THREAD!!!!!!!
          ((((((((((((SALLY))))))))))

Tame
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wow, I didn't think we'd make the 4th thread until tomorrow! I guess everyone came back from their holiday outings, ready to work-- or, rather, play. Yay, for the prolific shippers! Thread champions!

Not that we're competing or anything.

ship sistah

Comment

You all are impressive. Congrats on starting thread number four!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                ((((((((((((((((Aunt Sally)))))))))))))))
                I feel soooo loved!

Well, I felt incredibly offended when he walked out on her. FCOL, he didn't even finish putting on his shoes!!!

I was irked by that too! What I was talking about, though, were the romance scenes between Sam and intruder not offending me. The hand holding, kissy stuff was hard to watch -UNDERSTATEMENT- but not offensive. The writers/director handled the subject with respect to me. Even the make out scene and bed scene were gentle and not sexually revealing. But did I enjoy them? Well, let's see.... *thinks*...... *chews cookie*..... did I enjoy those scenes??? I guess you could say I enjoyed them as much as if I gave birth to a baby... pulled out through my nose!!! So, nah, I didn't enjoy them.

Yep, they didn't have to do the bf thing. I think AT pushed that and unfortunately it backfired. Maybe that's why she's defending the bf issue.

It might have originally been Amanda's idea, but I blame the tone and flavor of Chernobyl squarly on the writers/director's heads. Amanda didn't write it or director it; she merely did the best she could with the inadequate script she'd been given. *sigh* I do wish she'd stop defending PS and his behavior, but I feel it's more to do with defending DDL and the bf storyline more than anything.

Don't worry about depressing us! That's why we are all here to bring each other up!

Thanks! I'm feeling better already, and that's because of the companionship a shipper gets here at this *awesome* thread!

I beginning to think the "downer" mood is either a result of mixing too many different shipper cookies or not eating enough. Ship Nana, could you clarify this?

I knew those orange ones were dangerous! I also think those floating cows I've been seeing recently should have clued me in that something was wrong. Oops.

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Hmmmmmm! Dr. Ship Nana's diagnosis is that Aunty Sally was eating the wrong Shipper Cookies for her symptoms. Yes that is it most definitely. She needed the purple shipper cookies not the blue ones. All she needs to do is eat 3 purple ones, and have several hugs from her shipper family before bed tonight and all will be well with her Shipper world in the morning!!!!

I will say, though, that I'm feeling rather... uh... a bit nauseous because.... I've been indulging in a multitude of shipper cookies... *burp*.... I'm feeling rather green and maybe....... *eyes bulge*.... maybe I'll skip my ten shipper cookies an hour thinger?

*gives HUGE hug to fellow shippers*

I love you guys!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    ((((((((((((SALLY))))))))))

*returns* ((((((((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))))))))

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

From S/J Thread III:
                      The first thing that came to mind is the theme for Jaws. Remember the music they played when you first saw the shark, and then after?

Da da.....
                      Da da....
                      Da da da da da da da...

Ominous, intruding, deadly.

Yeah, we've found PS's theme!

Sally
                      And remember the SNL series of skits with the landshark? An unsuspecting innocent would come to the door under false pretenses, as the landshark offers them candygrams or tells them it's the plumber to get them to open the door. Then WAMMO, they'd get eaten. is a landshark-- a shark in detective's clothing-- promising a sweet, yet false, future to our Sam. Watch out, Sam! Don't open the door! Landshark! Damn, too late. She's been taken out to sea. We need a speedy SHIP to save her! Hurry, Jack!

ship sistah

Comment

From S/J Shipper Thread III:
                        Okay fellow shippers, I'm done venting. Hope I haven't brought anyone down? Just needed to get those feelings out. Glad I have a place where I can. Thank you shippers for giving me that place.

*group hug*

Sally

Hey Sally, that's you there in the red, surrounded by your shipper family, supporting you through these dark and unsettling days. I really hope all this aggravation TPTB have created is all worth it in the end, too. We have no idea what's in store-- which is so scary-- but we just have to have faith that the payoff will outweigh the serious discomfort we're dealing with now. No pain, no gain? Ugh, I've got a cramp already.

ship sistah

Comment

I have determined I am going to have to take a break.
                          I can't do the Pit discussion any more. I am so sick of I could spit. Everything I read on GW about Star Gate involves and it seems everywhere I turn here its about
                          I can really understand Sally's depression. Every article in every magazine has something about
                          Its EVERY FREAKIN where!

I sent a freind of mine this little smilie that shows what I think about all of the talk I am seeing everywhere about
                          YEP beatin a DEAD Horse.

And this is me these days Every time I hear or see anything anymore about

So break time for me I think.
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

Hey Sally, that's you there in the red, surrounded by your shipper family, supporting you through these dark and unsettling days. I really hope all this aggravation TPTB have created is all worth it in the end, too. We have no idea what's in store-- which is so scary-- but we just have to have faith that the payoff will outweigh the serious discomfort we're dealing with now. No pain, no gain? Ugh, I've got a cramp already.

ship sistah
                            I think we shop at the same smilie store

Comment

I'll have to think of that a bit, but the song that would fit them now -from Jack's POV- would be 'Love Will Keep Us Together'.

Captain Tennille---Love Will Keep Us Together
                              Most of those lyrics fit perfectly!

As for their song when they DO get together.... I don't know! Anyone?

Sally
                              That was perfect Sally-- great catch! I love when the song talks about those other guys and how he would still love Sam when her looks faded-- sounds just like what Jack would be thinking. If he'd only say/sing it to her already!!!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

Hey Sally, that's you there in the red, surrounded by your shipper family, supporting you through these dark and unsettling days.

Wow... there's so many of me. I knew I had multiple personalities, but....

Thanks Ship Sistah!

Sally

ps - You guys are seriously awesome!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X