This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by col aga
    Hi! I agree completely.I must admit that i post first time in my life and I haven't figurated out yet how to do it so sorry for any mistakes. Anyway, everyone on this thread is always encouraging other shippers to come out of the closet so I decided to do just that. I'm huge s/j shipper and I've been reading this thread for well over a year. You are the best!!! and always make my day. So keep up good work!

Jump on in the water is great!!!!!!! Grap a handfull of Ship Nana's cookies and watch a few of our Great Videos maker's selections...we even have a Guy vidoe maker now..how cool is that!!!

Glad you joined the party!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
      I tried to do this from memory I hope it's right , if not well what can I say.

To the tune of " You're a mean one,Mr Grinch"

You're a sly one , Mr Eek,
      There's stalking in your soul,
      You follow your new woman,
      When off to work she goes, Mr Eek!

You're a bad one, Mr Eek,
      Your rottenness you show,
      You're also far too cheap' just shows you are a *bleep*, Mr Eek!

The truth you want now,but when you don't get it,

You walk out....... and make her feel like a ho!!!

waterfall
      WATERFALL!!!!!!!!!!!
      ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO

You are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

i'll add to the ship list.
        i didn't notice "the enemy within" in there. after sam got knocked out, jack seemed very concerned for her. especially in the briefing room where he touched her arm and looked at her as if to ask if she was ok. this apparently was partially due to the fact that AT was actually injured in the scene.

also, in "broca divide" i love the part where daniel and jack are talking about her, and jack say "i'm talkin about samantha, she's not yours to care about". found that pretty shippy. anytime jack says samantha just reeks of ship. but... in a good way

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Video 37 "We will dance" ( Steven Curtis Chapman) ....Absolutely beautiful slow song.

When the music plays, Sam and Jack like to dance .....See what I've done with that.!!!!

Hey ShipNana ..this is very powerfull too ..and I did something new on different scenes ......hankies ready(it's not sad ....just moving) ..the song is a bit of a ballade.

Click on my sig to access my website

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva
          OHHHHH, this was very nice...HOW do you get your pacing so on target...you truly have a gift. I also watched George Strait and enjoyed it (for me, a first, because I really don't care much for country), but, my alltime favorite of yours is now L'Hymne a L'Amour. *SIGH* It's one of the 4 or 5 I watch over and over and over and over....you get the picture.. BRAVO, CATY!!
          Now it's off to check out Marimba's new ones
          Di

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            i'll add to the ship list.
            i didn't notice "the enemy within" in there. after sam got knocked out, jack seemed very concerned for her. especially in the briefing room where he touched her arm and looked at her as if to ask if she was ok. this apparently was partially due to the fact that AT was actually injured in the scene.

also, in "broca divide" i love the part where daniel and jack are talking about her, and jack say "i'm talkin about samantha, she's not yours to care about". found that pretty shippy. anytime jack says samantha just reeks of ship. but... in a good way

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
              OHHHHH, this was very nice...HOW do you get your pacing so on target...you truly have a gift. I also watched George Strait and enjoyed it (for me, a first, because I really don't care much for country), but, my alltime favorite of yours is now L'Hymne a L'Amour. *SIGH* It's one of the 4 or 5 I watch over and over and over and over....you get the picture.. BRAVO, CATY!!
              Now it's off to check out Marimba's new ones
              Di

Thank you GoneShippin'..."We will dance" is beautiful and I made them dance ..didn't I!!!

"I cross my heart" is a nice country song ..very touching ..and good voice.

I'm surprised you like "L'hymne a l'amour" cuz it's quite difficult to understand.
              Do you understand it? ..
              but it 's beautiful although some French fans shouted at me for having made the video with Josh Groban's voice ..they wanted Edith piaf ...Unfortunalely ..Edith Piaf is still very popular but I just don't like her voice ....I may even do "La vie en rose" someday from Grace Jones perhaps....and another French one of Celine Dion, which will include a third character.

I will watch Marimba's video tomorrow as I need to sleep now .

Thank you .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

To: waterfall, sacme, Kliggins, ShimmeringStar, dipsofjazz, majorsal, tame, Ship Nana, marimba (and anyone else who responded to The Potatohead Collection - I apologize if I left you out, but I posted at #746 and that was over 200 messages ago!)

Thank you all for your kind words. Despite what I said about the SciFi magazine spoilers inspiring me, your rants and raves are my real inspiration... I love S/J ship, but you guys LOVE S/J ship! Such loyalty demands to be rewarded by the TPTB! My Mr. P. 'contributions' are my way of venting and merely an attempt to lend a little 'levity' to the situation (I feel like I'm 'entertaining the troops' so the speak).

Anyway, Sally, since you asked (a zillion posts ago):
                "Make up a new potato head pic, okay?"
                So I went a little overboard? and you got 4 more...

Tame: "Mala the way your mind works is incredible!!"
                Well thanks, Tame! But you know how I am about synonyms...
                Incredible can also mean: absurd, farfetched, fishy, flimsy, implausible, impossible, improbable, inconceivable, outlandish, questionable, ridiculous, unusual, unwonted, weird, wicked... But I'm sure you meant it in the nicest way!

Re my mind: hmmm, I always wondered why that cat scan of my brain looked just like a baked potato.....

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
                http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm
                Last edited by Mala50; 31 May 2004, 04:17 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Video 37 "We will dance" ( Steven Curtis Chapman) ....Absolutely beautiful slow song.

When the music plays, Sam and Jack like to dance .....See what I've done with that.!!!!

Hey ShipNana ..this is very powerfull too ..and I did something new on different scenes ......hankies ready(it's not sad ....just moving) ..the song is a bit of a ballade.

Click on my sig to access my website

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva
                  You added stuff to your website!!! How fun!!!

Caty that was beautiful!!!!
                  Ya know even though we are kindof stuck right now with the *same* clips from thae past 7 seasons and they get used alot and I mean A LOT in all the videos This song was PERFECT to highlight all the times Jack has Sam in his arms.
                  So Suz good recommendation and Caty great editting choices!!!

It was VERY well put together. It was romance and angst and love. All of the things that make this couple GREAT to us

Wonderful job Caty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    RICL (rocking my chair laughing) ((((((((((hugs back)))))))))))

I think Mala would give The Shipper thread their own little gold statue and I have my own little one I will put here
                    I don't do gold statues, but I can do a GOLD plaque:

sigpic

Comment

mala,
                      YOU LEFT ME OUT!!!!!!! WWHHHHYYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      just kidding. seriously though, potato collection. love it. especially the one with his angry eyes spying on her.

Comment

OK, Tame you get the first one just because it seems you never sleep and anyone who has as many posts as you do deserves it!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          OK, Tame you get the first one just because it seems you never sleep and anyone who has as many posts as you do deserves it!

:: Sniff:: Sniff:: well I just don't know who to thank first
                          Mala for your incredible fishy farfetched mind The Shippers for all their love and support and of course Sam & Jack because well if not for them none of us would be here
                          :::sniff::: ::sniff:::

btw: Mala that has got TO BE the coolest effect I have yet to see you do...

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            mala,
                            YOU LEFT ME OUT!!!!!!! WWHHHHYYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            just kidding. seriously though, potato collection. love it. especially the one with his angry eyes spying on her.
                            Now, if you read the Thunkers thread, you know that this is what you'll get from me for that performance!

But glad you enjoyed them!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              For your shipping pleasure:

"If You Leave" by OMD

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Also--I know we've been talking about Sam's boyfriends a lot lately so my hubs made a vid too as kind of review! It's a riot!

"I Cain't Say No" from the musical "Oklahoma!"

www.marimba26.com/USSGCWebPage

Warning--brief Pit sightings but well worth it!

He also made an SGC recruiting vid which is REALLY good!

Enjoy!
                              I really enjoyed If You Leave, (although my favorites remain What A Man and Come Away with Me). And OMG, I Caint Say No left me LMAO ...The Pit sighting wasn't too bad, because I could envision Sam beating the c%#* out of him instead of the Mongol warrior! Finally, are you sure your hubs doesn't REALLY work for the SGC? That recruiting vid, very exciting, with great music! If I were only a hundred years younger, I might even sign up (just to help the fight against the Goauld, nothing to do with Jack or anything....were was I?) o yes, Very impressive vids from your other half (you must be a good teach ).

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                That just makes me so mad that here Sam is with this great guy that she may not be able to be with YET but she can't wait. She has to run out and be with 'eek'. (I'm visiting my parents in Fla. and I can't use the smiley's so I have to spell 'eek' out). I'm sorry but sometimes you can't have it all when you want it all and ya have to wait maybe for a long, long time.

Throwing Jack away for 'eek' is almost unforgiveable especially when she knows that Jack is the love of her life.

I don't care what problems that girl has. We all know that she is no idiot. She better come around by the middle of this season or I'm gonna march myself down there and smack some sense in to her!!!!

I can see it now.....Knock, Knock.

Sam - Who's there?

Ship Nana - Oh it's just Ship Nana!!!

Sam opens the door and then I let her have it, BAM, right across the kisser!!!

Sam - (gets up off the floor and says ) Oh my gosh! What was I thinking when I got involved with 'eek'. I will wait for Jack if it takes forever. Maybe I'll resign right now and be a Doctor consultant to the SGC that is unless Jack wants to resign. I think I'll go right now and have a long, long talk with Jack. Was there anything I could do for you Ship Nana?

Ship Nana - Oh no!! Just came by to say hi! Oh and here are some wonderful YELLOW Cookies I made for you. Be sure and offer Jack one. (hehehehe)
                                Ship Nana - just wanted to say I love your scenario. Your'e right! Sam needs some sense knocked into her!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X