Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHoo! Congratulations to AT for winning a Leo Award for "Grace"!!!

(I think it was the kiss that won them over. )

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Oh Ship Diva, that was Divine!!! I can't see the keyboard to type for the tears in my eyes. What a moving video!!

That just makes me so mad that here Sam is with this great guy that she may not be able to be with YET but she can't wait. She has to run out and be with 'eek'. (I'm visiting my parents in Fla. and I can't use the smiley's so I have to spell 'eek' out). I'm sorry but sometimes you can't have it all when you want it all and ya have to wait maybe for a long, long time.

Throwing Jack away for 'eek' is almost unforgiveable especially when she knows that Jack is the love of her life.

I don't care what problems that girl has. We all know that she is no idiot. She better come around by the middle of this season or I'm gonna march myself down there and smack some sense in to her!!!!

I can see it now.....Knock, Knock.

Sam - Who's there?

Ship Nana - Oh it's just Ship Nana!!!

Sam opens the door and then I let her have it, BAM, right across the kisser!!!

Sam - (gets up off the floor and says ) Oh my gosh! What was I thinking when I got involved with 'eek'. I will wait for Jack if it takes forever. Maybe I'll resign right now and be a Doctor consultant to the SGC that is unless Jack wants to resign. I think I'll go right now and have a long, long talk with Jack. Was there anything I could do for you Ship Nana?

Ship Nana - Oh no!! Just came by to say hi! Oh and here are some wonderful YELLOW Cookies I made for you. Be sure and offer Jack one. (hehehehe)

Gosh Ship Diva, you make powerful videos. Look what your video made me do!!!
      SNAPS to SHIPNANA!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        [snip]
        One dog, one cat, one fish tank with fish that Sam's left caring for because Grace gets lazy. Sam knows where she got it from. Dog named Apophis because he'd been in two car accidents before they got him, and Jack figured the name fit for a dog that wouldn't die. Cat named doggie, because Grace thought it would be funny. Sam knows where she got her sense of humor from. Fish named one, two, three, so on. Grace didn't want to name them because she knew they'd die. Sam knows where she got her pragmatism from.
        [snip]
        ....dog named Apophis! ROFLMAO at that one Sally!

I love happy endings.

Sally
        me too

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          Was it Lt Lisa that created the original chant back on Delphi?
          no, I just started dancing and chanting to it

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            If anyone else stops by a store to look at the pictures (and read the article) be sure to also read the shorter article on page 18 uner "TV In Focus." I don't know if it(the shorter one) is online, is why I'm mentioning it.

Why, what's it say?

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

For your shipping pleasure:

"If You Leave" by OMD

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Also--I know we've been talking about Sam's boyfriends a lot lately so my hubs made a vid too as kind of review! It's a riot!

"I Cain't Say No" from the musical "Oklahoma!"

www.marimba26.com/USSGCWebPage

Warning--brief Pit sightings but well worth it!

He also made an SGC recruiting vid which is REALLY good!

Enjoy!

Comment

well, I'm off to Virginia for 10 weeks now...so I won't be on as much (and I can't watch Stargate!!! the horror!! ...watched Grace twice today in preparation) I'll miss my shipper family, send me lots of shipper cookies! I'll pop in when I can (at least for my dance and chant routine!), so pm me if you really want me to read anything (I just figured out how to read those <g>). Bye for a bit guys!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi
                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I have recently written a piece of S/J ship fanfic, my first, but need a Stargate minded person to beta read it. My sister, having never watched the show, read it for grammer and spelling. I need someone to read for canon and consistency.

I am also unsure of how to rate a fanfic (PG-13 vs R, etc.) There is one sex scene but it is mild by comparison to some I have read. I blush reading some that are archieved out in internet land but they are good. I just don't think that I could write in graphic detail.

It is long. It kinda got out of hand. It is 32 pages with Microsoft Word margins at 1.5 sides and .75 top and bottom. Word properties counts about 73,000 characters not counting spaces. (152KB) There are a lot of short paragraphs for dialogue. It took my sister a little over an hour to read it but she stopped to ask character questions and pronunciations. I don't know if I need to break it up into a series or leave it as is.

I am also clueless as to copyrights, disclaimers, etc.

Please let me know if you would be interested in checking this story out. Please be gentle, it is my first time!

I am also posted a thread on the Fanfic Forum regarding this.

Meimei
                  Last edited by Guest; 30 May 2004, 07:00 PM. Reason: Add file size info

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                    well, I'm off to Virginia for 10 weeks now...so I won't be on as much (and I can't watch Stargate!!! the horror!! ...watched Grace twice today in preparation) I'll miss my shipper family, send me lots of shipper cookies! I'll pop in when I can (at least for my dance and chant routine!), so pm me if you really want me to read anything (I just figured out how to read those <g>). Bye for a bit guys!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
                    OMG!!! CAN'T WATCH STARGATE????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You poor baby! And you'll miss the premiere too? Oh, the humanity!

Will really miss your dancing!!!! Have fun in VA!! (as much as that's possible without Stargate)

Comment

Sam - Who's there?

Sam - (gets up off the floor and says ) Oh my gosh! What was I thinking when I got involved with 'eek'. I will wait for Jack if it takes forever. Maybe I'll resign right now and be a Doctor consultant to the SGC that is unless Jack wants to resign. I think I'll go right now and have a long, long talk with Jack. Was there anything I could do for you Ship Nana?

Ship Nana - Oh no!! Just came by to say hi! Oh and here are some wonderful YELLOW Cookies I made for you. Be sure and offer Jack one. (hehehehe)
                      I love it! I think Sam had a 'brain clog', so you knockin' some sense into her worked!

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        WooHoo! Congratulations to AT for winning a Leo Award for "Grace"!!!

(I think it was the kiss that won them over. )

I know, isn't that great!

MS won too, so yay to both of them!

But seeing as Amanda's my fave actress, playing my fave character, I'm especially happy for her!

Amanda, Michael, congratz!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh Ship Diva, that was Divine!!! I can't see the keyboard to type for the tears in my eyes. What a moving video!!

That just makes me so mad that here Sam is with this great guy that she may not be able to be with YET but she can't wait. She has to run out and be with 'eek'. (I'm visiting my parents in Fla. and I can't use the smiley's so I have to spell 'eek' out). I'm sorry but sometimes you can't have it all when you want it all and ya have to wait maybe for a long, long time.
                          LOL. I love your 'eek's!

Throwing Jack away for 'eek' is almost unforgiveable especially when she knows that Jack is the love of her life.

I don't care what problems that girl has. We all know that she is no idiot. She better come around by the middle of this season or I'm gonna march myself down there and smack some sense in to her!!!!

Sam - Who's there?

Gosh Ship Diva, you make powerful videos. Look what your video made me do!!!
                          That was hilarious! Go Nana! You seem so sweet and demure with your cookies-- but watch out! Don't mess with Ship Nana.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

(((((((((((((((((((((LtLisa))))))))))))))))))))))

We will miss you and your dancing!

*throws Shipper cookies*

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              Sam and Jack's kids:

Girl born first, named Grace, age almost five. Jack asks Sam why she choose that name, but all she does is smile.

Boy, named Liam, age 2. Named after Jack's dad, and Sam's mom Lee.

One dog, one cat, one fish tank with fish that Sam's left caring for because Grace gets lazy. Sam knows where she got it from. Dog named Apophis because he'd been in two car accidents before they got him, and Jack figured the name fit for a dog that wouldn't die. Cat named doggie, because Grace thought it would be funny. Sam knows where she got her sense of humor from. Fish named one, two, three, so on. Grace didn't want to name them because she knew they'd die. Sam knows where she got her pragmatism from.

They live in Jack's house, with extentions that Jack built.

I love happy endings.

Sally
                              everybody, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." that was sooooooooo nice.

ship sistah

Comment

Goodbye Lt Lisa! Have a good internship! Make your shipper family proud!

ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X