X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Sorry Ship Sistah.......

Even for a die hard thunker like me....that is more than I can say. Kind of crosses a line that I don't want to cross
    Only suggested in jest Tame, don't worry.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

We're kind of quiet tonight, aren't we?<g>

How about this...

Sam loves Jack.

Jack loves Sam.

Sam and Jack will end up together.

PS will end... up somewhere else.

The last shot of the show is Sam and Jack and Daniel and Teal'c at Jack's cabin, 'trying' to fish in the fishless lake. Daniel will become impatient and call Jack on this. Teal'c will swat a fly and tell Daniel that this is the way you fish with O'Neill. Sam will smile and glance at Jack, who's giving her some serious lecherous grinning. Sam will return the grin and say she needs Jack's help with something in the cabin. They don't come back. Sunset, and Daniel and Teal'c are still trying to catch fish, and starting to freeze because Teal'c won't let them return to the cabin.<g>

Sally
      Last edited by majorsal; 30 May 2004, 05:37 PM. Reason: where the heck did 'and' come from?!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

How about this...

Sam loves Jack.

Jack loves Sam.

The last shot of the show is Sam and Jack and Daniel and Teal'c at Jack's cabin, 'trying' to fish in the fishless lake. Daniel will become impatient and call Jack on this. Teal'c will swat a fly and tell Daniel that this is the way you fish with O'Neill. Sam will smile and glance at Jack, who's giving her some serious lecherous grinning. Sam will return the grin and say she needs Jack's help with something in the cabin. They don't come back. Sunset, and Daniel and Teal'c are still trying to catch and fish, and starting to freeze because Teal'c won't let them return to the cabin.<g>

Sally
        happiness

Comment

How about this...

Sam loves Jack.

Jack loves Sam.

The last shot of the show is Sam and Jack and Daniel and Teal'c at Jack's cabin, 'trying' to fish in the fishless lake. Daniel will become impatient and call Jack on this. Teal'c will swat a fly and tell Daniel that this is the way you fish with O'Neill. Sam will smile and glance at Jack, who's giving her some serious lecherous grinning. Sam will return the grin and say she needs Jack's help with something in the cabin. They don't come back. Sunset, and Daniel and Teal'c are still trying to catch and fish, and starting to freeze because Teal'c won't let them return to the cabin.<g>

Sally

That's great but we still need to see what Sam and Jack are up to in the cabin...and because they locked the door Daniel andTeal'c will have to spend the night in the car

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Quoting LtLisa:

and RDA has commented that he made sure they had to shoot the Window of Opportunity kiss a few times...you know, to make sure it looked right...

... Did anyone pay attention to where RDA's hands were when he'd dipped her back? Just before the kiss fades to white, and AT's put her arm up around his neck, he moves his hand VERY close to her... uh... front area. K, he was close to copping a feel!!! As all women know, just brushing the side of our ****** is very arrousing. Okay, I must stop now; venturing into very dangerous territory here.

Sally

ps - Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting that RDA was purposely doing something nasty, just that when AT moved her arm, his hand followed. And so did my nasty mind.
            Sal you crack me up! Now I'm going to have to go and watch it all over again... darn!

Lorie
            Attached Files

Comment

How about this...

Sam loves Jack.

Jack loves Sam.

Sally
              That's a good one! I'll have to think on that one with my hour and a half of "me time" going to and from work this week. THANKS!
              SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                I started watching Stargate because I loved the movie and I loved RDA. It wasn't long before I was hooked. I was not at all familiar with the other cast members, but it didn't take long to become smitten with them as well. This was definitely a first for me. Usually I will like only one or two main cast members on a show and the same is true with the characters they play. But Stargate had it all for me...great cast and great characters! I started noticing the Jack/Sam relationship very early on in my viewing and found it very appealing. Soon I was hooked on that as well. I think my attraction to Jack/Sam ship was brought on by the combination of the subtle relationship writing and the fact that two wonderful characters were given a visual image and chemistry by two very very lovely actors. So I now ship Sam/Jack. Big time.
                (apologies in advance for a long post......)

I'm like you Elfinwood... S/J ship wasn't what initially hooked me. My father was already watching it & a little over a year ago I started catching bit & pieces. Caught more full episodes (eps) late last summer/early fall. Late fall/early winter - Hooked. SciFi's U.S. East Coast schedule made it very easy to get hooked - 5 eps Mon. night, 1 nightly Tues.-Thurs., & minimum of 4 eps Friday nights!

Had seen the movie & read the movie-based book & vaguely knew a TV show existed. (No, didn't & still don't have Showtime.) Was happy to learn it was in its 7th season (meant more shows still to catch up on), then realized - uh oh- 7 years - how much longer will/can it go on? (No fair - I just got hooked!!!) Thankfully didn't go seeking/finding on-line fandom 'til March - I don't see how *any* SG1 fan made it through the annual 'will there be a new season?' suspense. (Well, I do know now - the support of other fans in on-line fandom!)

W/me too it was the SG1 team's chemistry & camraderie that pulled me in initially. Well-written stories. Well-acted. The tongue-in-cheek humor. And then..... hey... these 2 leads like each other. IMO, for more recent S/J converts like myself, the SciFi airing schedule (multiple seasons showing same night/week, out of chronological order) (believe me - that's not a complaint!) may be why it took a while for the Ship to register, especially if you managed to catch only little/no Ship eps. So now, many, many moons later, I can't tell you with which ep the Shipper light bulb flared on. ***shakes head, frustrated. shakes head harder to help jog the memory... frowns... it didn't work *** Had picked up immediately on S/J's friendship & mutual repect and admiration. Then some subtle flirtation. Then some UST. Then lucked upon some truly Shippy eps (probably season 4's) & YES! By that time it was like having 2 good friends of yours finally realizing they like each other more than little & it wasn't just UST or infatuation.

For the record, yes, I do like seeing the S/J ship in this show. Woudn't be same show w/out it. I've appreciated well-written, well-acted scifi (amongst other genres) since childhood. (original Trek series reruns <as a kid>, a bit of Space: 1999, Battlestar Galatica, Star Wars, Quantum Leap, ST:NG, ST:V, the last season of Farscape <wanted to reach out & touch the writers after what they did to John/Aeryn at end of the series final ep!>) So when the leads (esp. male/female) have chemistry & it's well-written - that's great! Even better when it's intentionally written as I've seen mentioned in these Threads (re: the DVD commentaries) (no, I don't own the DVD's) & is confirmed by watching & becoming more familiar with the order of the shows where it became very obvious that S/J ship was established in the first eps of season 1. And it's just been subtly building ever since.

Again, sorry for the dissertation - thought it'd be a good opportunity to share w/all how I came to join my Shipper family & add a couple quarters to the 2 cents I'd already put in......

Soooo.... let's all be positve about S/J ship in Season 8... it'll be here before we know it!

*** Shivers in anticipation & passes cookie jar to next shipper.... careful to avoid the Ship Cookie Monster since there does seem to be quite a few blues ones in there today! ***
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  I know what you mean. It does seem an odd picture to use for an article. Especially if they didn't point out that it was AT and MS messing around on the set. If I were a conspiracy theorist I would think they were trying to stir things up.
                  Yup, stirring it up it is.

Stopped by the bookstore while out yesterday & read the article in SCIFI mag. It was exactly as it was posted here. The pics were OK, but that one of S&D & the caption that went w/it... Someone new to the show (or not on-line) wouldn't have a clue about it being a behind the scenes joke. Heck, I wouldn't have known the background of the pic if I hadn't heard it here. What goal were they trying to achieve by putting that caption w/that pic? ***shudders *** (to imagine that TPTB might use Sam' lessons learned from the S/ relationship to get a S/D thing going w/so few eps remaining....) (don't get me wrong, I like D, but my shippy heart lies 1st w/S/J.)
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

hi thanx for the cookies. i live in austin, but my heart still belongs to the burg. i'm a cpr instructor so i couldn't help myself. thanx for the welcome
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

We gonna be on thread IV tonight Guys..Power to all the shippers and Sam & Jack.

Sam and Jack forever together with 2 kids (one boy, one girl) 5 years down the line

Caty aka ShipDiva....and I'm eating some of ShipNana's chocolate cookies

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        spoilers, season opener, nothin' new
                        Well, she helped him out with some body heat in "solitudes," I don't see why she wouldn't help in defrosting him now. And since she's bigger up there, all the more heat to give Jack-- oh, oops! That slipped. Maybe that's how she ends up nekkid in the season opener.

Though we must remember that certain appendages... ummm... extremeties... ummm.... Limbs(!) may require a longer thawing time and therefore a bit more rubbing... ummm... friction.... ummm... ***WORK*** than others to bring them back to life!

*** whoa... what color was that cookie I just ate?!***

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                          um-actually it is 15 compressions to 2 breaths even for 2 person cpr-it only goes 5:1 when ems intubates. It is however 5:1 for child and infant.
                          ***waves***
                          Hi PittsburghGirl! Welcome to our Shipper family!
                          It is kinda quiet on here this Sunday morning, but that can be a good thing.... it gives you time to catch up on the posts & maybe even respond to a few.... when we're all here the Thread literally jumps from page to page in the blink of an eye! (Don't know if you lurked at all... but beware - - - the S/J Thread, like ShipNana's cookies, are highly addictive!

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            Only suggested in jest Tame, don't worry.
                            AAHHH Ship Sistah...That is what I was hoping but I figured before someone took you serious I would say something and :::shrug:: kind of ASK..... you never know JUST how many of the YELLOW cookies people have eaten

We are almost there just OVER ONE month to go.... I have a new photo program to play with and Mala's expert advice to ask to maybe I can make a few "acceptable" pics for us too.

ANYTHING to help the frustration!!
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Though we must remember that certain appendages... ummm... extremeties... ummm.... Limbs(!) may require a longer thawing time and therefore a bit more rubbing... ummm... friction.... ummm... ***WORK*** than others to bring them back to life!

*** whoa... what color was that cookie I just ate?!***
                              LOL!!! That was the yellow one! I told you they were strong!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone's been over to any of the other threads, lately. They're quite interesting. I'm only subscribed to about nine or ten, but one in particular has got me thinking. There's one called "Why don't people want Sam to be..." or something like that, and the posters on that thread are vicious... Completely and utterly vicious. I don't know if its in anyone's practice to lurk or anything, but I have been doing anything BUT lurking on that thread.

If you get the chance, you should go over there and see what they're saying about Sam. It's pretty bad. And... you might be inspired to post on it. It's probably a battle that cannot be won, but the thread could use some balancing out, considering a lot of the anti-sam fans (or used-to-be-sam fans) go over there to vent about how angry they are.

I know very few people will see this post (sometimes I wonder if any of them are seen ) because I'm never on, and I'm not very familiar with most of the regular posters, but if you're reading this, you should try going over there for a second.
                                ***waves in greeting to the dancer of spaz****
                                I read all posts on this Thread... others do too... your voice is heard!

As far as viciousness.... lately haven't lurked any other threads. (well... this morning I did try to get through all pages of the current Thunker Thread... but that's different ...) When I was surfing a number of the threads at Delphi in 3/04 & 4/04 it was disheartening to see the attacks by fans, on actors, on writers, on directors, on each other........ made a conscious decision, even though some good points were brought up on them, to not go back to them. This a.m. before coming on to the Forum I checked out SciFi's BB.... OMG!!!! Glad I didn't look at it at while on my computer at work! The cussing, the backstabbing, the......

I don't think I'm sticking my head in the sand trying to hide from or avoid other's thoughts. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. But I see/deal w/enough C@#! in real life (work & personal)... don't want it (or need it) when I'm choosing to be part of on-line fandom. Dang it, if we're all working toward a common goal - keeping the show on the air & well-written/well-acted for as long as it can - then the S@#! has got to stop.

***pushes soapbox back under table***

Comment

Working...
                                X