This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    You just know if TPTB played off the natural chemistry these two have and just let it add to the whole Team chemistry that we see Man it would just blow the ROOF off!!!
    Amen!

BTW
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
      Maybe he broke PDL's toys when they were younger and he bares long grudges.
      So glad you're here Geekyred! You always make me laugh!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        I know. I'm afraid the payoff will feel less than zero after the romantic ship we indured with Sam/PS - and what we now want for Sam and Jack. It seems that the fallout of Chimera is Stargate's own Chernobyl.

Sally
        Ahhh, Chernobyl--excellent way to put it! Notice how both words begin with 'ch'--coincidence? I think NOT!

Post 205, only a few left to go, whew!

Comment

LOVE YOUR SIG CATY!!!! Thanks for putting up the link to your site too!!!!! My bookmark was gone when I came back so I'm really glad it was there!!!!! Gee, hubs used my computer this weekend--wonder if it was a conspiracy? LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=bcmilco]Okay You asked for it... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ...

OOOMMMMGGGG!!! You guys are too funny today! Thought I was the only one in a silly mood--the exhaustion must be contagious! Saw the above and had to wipe the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

Comment

Thank you, I try.... or is that trying?
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                You just know if TPTB played off the natural chemistry these two have and just let it add to the whole Team chemistry that we see Man it would just blow the ROOF off!!!

Oh, you are SOOOOOOO right!!!!

That would be AWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

You think that people are being silly today? You should see the day I had a little while back when it was just us mods on the forum. Feli started the Ship Discussion thread and, well, you should just check out my answer to #3. What can I say?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I don't think you have to worry too much about me leaving in the future! I leave for two days and I had to read 224 posts to catch up!!!!!!!!! OMG--you guys are soooo prolific! Haven't even gone over to the drooling thread (I guess I mean the "thunking" thread now) yet and I've been at this for TWO HOURS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      Hey everybody
                      I'm sorry for butting in but I really have to say how much I like Caty's signature. Love the little pic of Sam and Jack going on their honeymoon

Sam and Jack forever! Get rid of Pit!!
                      Wow, your sig is amazing, too! I'm feeling very inadequate! I have no idea how to do any of this stuff.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

i hate to say it, but i don't think some people are being fair to PDL here. for starters, he didn't direct *episode name censored*, nor did he write it.
                        the fact is DDL was the best actor for the job. if he didn't play the role well, we wouldn't hate his character so much. its like ronny cox (only to a lesser extent) and kinsey. they play their roles so well that we have no choice but to hate them. as far as i'm aware actors who play bad guys love to be hated. the problem with *character name censored* is that he's in kind of a grey area. he's not a good guy and he's not a bad guy. he's just a jackass.
                        but to get back to my main point here, PDL really doesn't have THAT much to do with his brother being hired or with him coming back. if i'm wrong here i'll come back and admit it. hopefully the dvd audio commentary will clear a lot of things up for us though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                          2nd, I think RDA's suggestion for Jack to take Hammond's place so as not to always have to give a reason for Jack's absence has complicated the upcoming (hopefully) good ship resolution. Now Sam can't take command of another SG group or even becoming a civilian science worker in Cheyenne Mtn, without Jack still being her boss. And Jack can retire, but bad knees don't usually negate doing a desk job, plus he's going to retire so soon after becoming a general? I can't think of how it can be resolved, except : SCREW THE REGS!
                          Sam and Jack were engaged or married in the AU realities and their situation was the same as what you described above. So why can't they get away with it in our reality?

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            Sam and Jack were engaged or married in the AU realities and their situation was the same as what you described above. So why can't they get away with it in our reality?
                            There's a big difference between being the base commander and being a team commander. For a team commander, there's no conflict inherent in becoming involved with one of the civilians on the base who isn't on that person's team. The base commander is in the direct reporting structure of everybody who works on the base, civilian and military alike. The regs apply to both civilians and officers when there's a direct reporting structure relationship.
                            *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                              There's a big difference between being the base commander and being a team commander. For a team commander, there's no conflict inherent in becoming involved with one of the civilians on the base who isn't on that person's team. The base commander is in the direct reporting structure of everybody who works on the base, civilian and military alike. The regs apply to both civilians and officers when there's a direct reporting structure relationship.
                              Ah, but you're forgetting TBFtGoG, where Jack was the General AND engaged to Sam.
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                i hate to say it, but i don't think some people are being fair to PDL here. for starters, he didn't direct *episode name censored*, nor did he write it.
                                the fact is DDL was the best actor for the job. if he didn't play the role well, we wouldn't hate his character so much. its like ronny cox (only to a lesser extent) and kinsey. they play their roles so well that we have no choice but to hate them. as far as i'm aware actors who play bad guys love to be hated. the problem with *character name censored* is that he's in kind of a grey area. he's not a good guy and he's not a bad guy. he's just a jackass.
                                but to get back to my main point here, PDL really doesn't have THAT much to do with his brother being hired or with him coming back. if i'm wrong here i'll come back and admit it. hopefully the dvd audio commentary will clear a lot of things up for us though.
                                I think we just want to blame ANYBODY for *character name censored* being anywhere on the scene.

No real angry intent is meant towards PDL or DDL

BTW I am SO APPRECIATIVE of how you did that -> *episode name censored*, That is so cool...I am going to Macro that for use from now on I think
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X