This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    Don't take that seriously Leanna. Some of my posts don't get responses either and I know it can be disheartening, but keep posting...it gets better! I think a lot of times real life intrudes. I know I just log on and read sometimes so I don't get 50 pages behind, but I don't have time to post replies. Just keep posting whenever you feel like it...even if I don't respond I still like to hear everyone's opinions and thoughts.

Me too, me too! Sometimes it is all I can do to catch up on the reading. Ya know I have to work and cook all those Shipper Cookies sometime.

*waves hi to Leanna*

Keep posting though. Pleeeeeaaasssee!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Well..hang on ..may be.. seeing Pete= means....more UST for Sam and Jack ...and we know ..that Pete is coming back to speed up the togetherness of Sam & Jack ..I reckon Jack is gonna grab Sam at one moment in the season and give her a good smooch so that she realizes...what's happening...I think she needs to be woken up ..and I have every confidene in Jack for doing it.

It's gonna be hot and steamy on screen next season for us Sam & Jack shippers

Caty aka ShipDiva

Ship Diva, I know that you are right in that this is gonna be OUR season!!!!

But you know I really like it when you Brits get to see the shows first and then I can read what ya'll have to say before it airs here in the U.S. I can then decide if I want to tape it and fast forward thru the parts or not. That way I can pretend that never happened.

Or I can get all excited by what you say!! Your comments alert me to be on the watch for this or that shippy moment and I enjoy it all the more.

But that only happens the second part of the season, oh rats!!!

Guess I'll have to suffer thru the first half on my own and that usually is the least shippier part of the season.
      Ship Nana

Comment

I totally agree. I always check with my family here first before treading out there alone, then when the episode is on I can choose to watch from behind my hand or not. You know I have such hope for Season 8 in regards to Jack and Sam that sometimes I wonder if TPTB can ever match what I would like to see happen. After waiting now 7 years for this to happen, suffering through those pesky regs, agonizing through Pete, and going from wanting a little romance to wanting much more, I want it to be so perfect and I hope I am not disappointed. Some days I think I will just explode waiting for season 8 to start. I feel the sooner we get rid of Pete the better having the thought of him over our heads is driving me crazy. The anticipation is probably much worse than the episodes with Pete themselves will be, right????? I don't know my feeling is that if they get the confirmation that RDA agrees to a season 9 that we are going to have a long, long, long season 8 and I think Pete will be in it off and on all season. I believe their thinking is "why not milk this for all that it is worth". Which leads me to my crossroads actually I want it both, RDA and season 9, and Sam and Jack together in Season 8. Oh God I want it ALL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
          I totally agree. I always check with my family here first before treading out there alone, then when the episode is on I can choose to watch from behind my hand or not. You know I have such hope for Season 8 in regards to Jack and Sam that sometimes I wonder if TPTB can ever match what I would like to see happen. After waiting now 7 years for this to happen, suffering through those pesky regs, agonizing through Pete, and going from wanting a little romance to wanting much more, I want it to be so perfect and I hope I am not disappointed. Some days I think I will just explode waiting for season 8 to start. I feel the sooner we get rid of Pete the better having the thought of him over our heads is driving me crazy. The anticipation is probably much worse than the episodes with Pete themselves will be, right????? I don't know my feeling is that if they get the confirmation that RDA agrees to a season 9 that we are going to have a long, long, long season 8 and I think Pete will be in it off and on all season. I believe their thinking is "why not milk this for all that it is worth". Which leads me to my crossroads actually I want it both, RDA and season 9, and Sam and Jack together in Season 8. Oh God I want it ALL!!!!!!!!!

Surely if Pete is not that popular with the fans as Sam's boyfriend ..they can't use him like that all the time ..I don't mind him to stay in Stargate but maybe as a villain...

May be after he becomes a go'aould like Kalwaski..and then he can have a job in Stargate for as long as he wants . ..and also we may even like him more ...if he was a Go'aould ...Look at what happened to Sarah.../Osiris ..

Actually that could be a great idea ...everybody may feel sorry for the host Pete cuz he's been taken by a nasty go'aould ...but DD can still play in Stargate.....

OH..........and by the way the reversible process is not possible in his case or he will die ....therefore he'll have to be a Go'aould for the rest of his life and say Good bye to Sam....

...and by that time Sam won't care cuz she hates Go'aoulds anyway ......and we can have a scene where Go'aould pete wants to kill Sam and Jack is up to the rescue ...but Go'aould Pete escapes.

Do we have a name for Go'aould Pete by the way ? Which name will fit best do you reckon?!!

Spudfacia!!!!!!

Caty aka ShipDiva
          Last edited by Catysg1; 24 May 2004, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
            [snip]
            Oh, OH, I've been thinking, how about some Norah Jones music going on in the background during their first date? Hey, Caty or Marimba, would any of her music fit a vid?

Di
            Just to help those ship withdrawals:

"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones

I just happened to have that song up in cue for a vid! It's kind of a sweet song so I just tried to make a sweet video of them together. Sometimes with all the wishing for kissing and stuff I forget how good they are day to day! So this is a tribute to how great they are day to day. Just love that pic someone posted of them smiling at each other from Evolution 2--it inspired this vid!

Enjoy!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              [snip]
              Now as I skim through this thread it seems a lot of people around here like my Evol 2 screencap of Jack and Sam in the Gateroom . I keep seeing them go by... But to illustrate your point (and in case you haven't seen them) I've got a whole bunch more here:

Jack/Sam Screencaps SG-1 S7.5
              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/S7.5JSShip.htm
              Oh. Mala! I am in heaven!!! shipper heaven for that Evol 2 pic of the smile (gosh I loved it--it inspired my newest vid!) and SCRUFFY JACK TOO--THUNK!!!! Oh, I SOOOOOOOOOO live him scruffy! Drool City! But that's another thread...

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                Just to help those ship withdrawals:

"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones

I just happened to have that song up in cue for a vid! It's kind of a sweet song so I just tried to make a sweet video of them together. Sometimes with all the wishing for kissing and stuff I forget how good they are day to day! So this is a tribute to how great they are day to day. Just love that pic someone posted of them smiling at each other from Evolution 2--it inspired this vid!

Enjoy!

Just watched your video Marimba "Come away with me" Norah Jones...and I like the clips ..perfect for that very slow song...You got the same clip edited at the right exact same spot of "Solitude "that I have in my today's video I like that clip too

Well done Marimba ....I suppose it 's quite nice to have peaceful kind of clips sometimes . and they are very well put together ...You can just tell when someone spends a lot of time thinking about a video when making them

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  Some scruffy Jack photos to drool over. They're from season 4's 2010.

Sally
                  Oh, Sally! Between you and Mala I think I'm going to just die!!! TWO SCRUFFFY VIEWS OF JACK IN ONE DAY!!!!

*faints*

Comment

Hi Shiplets,

I hate to be the disciplinarian and rain on everyone's parade, but there has been some discussion regarding the larger pictures being posted here, especially the ones that are so wide they break the posting parameters. While they're lovely it's somewhat of a hassle for people with dial-up and there is concern over bandwidth issues especially if the pictures are being posted from another web page. The concensus reached was that we would like these pictures to be posted as attatchments so that the people who want to see them can click on it if they so choose and those people that don't want to or are having computer issues can skip them. So basically if you want to post a picture that's bigger than a sig than please post it as an attatchment.

Thanks a lot
                    Shipperahoy
                    Gateworld Forum Moderator

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      Four more juicy scruffy Jack photos from 2010.

Sally
                      *recovers from fainting spell*

Just as I recover I see these! OMG what IS Sam thinking?!!! I just don't know how she hasn't jumped him yet!
                      Last edited by Shipperahoy; 24 May 2004, 02:19 PM. Reason: Please post the large pictures as attatchements from now one. Especially those wider than the posting parameters. Thanks.

Comment

HEY MARIMBA ..You are a bit hot ...tonight.......

I can see you 've just been making a video ...hey it does happen to me too

I like scruffy jack too ......and with long hair

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Ship Diva, I know that you are right in that this is gonna be OUR season!!!!

But you know I really like it when you Brits get to see the shows first and then I can read what ya'll have to say before it airs here in the U.S. I can then decide if I want to tape it and fast forward thru the parts or not. That way I can pretend that never happened.

Or I can get all excited by what you say!! Your comments alert me to be on the watch for this or that shippy moment and I enjoy it all the more.

But that only happens the second part of the season, oh rats!!!

Guess I'll have to suffer thru the first half on my own and that usually is the least shippier part of the season.

I don't know if I'm right but I keep thinking positve
                          We gonna get something but what!!!!!!

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell

I soooooo agree with you!!! As the proverbal saying goes, I want my Cake (or should I say Shipper Cookie) and I want my Cake to eat it tooooo!!

Excuse the play on words but I so wanted to use this gif!! Hehehehehe

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              Hi Shiplets,

I hate to be the disciplinarian and rain on everyone's parade, but there has been some discussion regarding the larger pictures being posted here, especially the ones that are so wide they break the posting parameters. While they're lovely it's somewhat of a hassle for people with dial-up and there is concern over bandwidth issues especially if the pictures are being posted from another web page. The concensus reached was that we would like these pictures to be posted as attatchments so that the people who want to see them can click on it if they so choose and those people that don't want to or are having computer issues can skip them. So basically if you want to post a picture that's bigger than a sig than please post it as an attatchment.

Thanks a lot
                              Shipperahoy
                              Gateworld Forum Moderator

Sorry about that!

Comment

Jack and Sam - ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Not done this before - what do I do? What do I say?

Someone ask me something!

Comment

Working...
                                X