This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    You mean the scruffy looking Jack?.... *sighs* Oh, yes, I saw him... *sighs*

Sally
    Oh yeah, the scruffy part is verry nice, but just look at the pain in his eyes....

We joke on the Thunker's thread that "it's all about the acting" -- but really, RDA is damn good!
    sigpic

Comment

Some scruffy Jack photos to drool over. They're from season 4's 2010.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        ARE YOU LICKING AGAIN???

You want it for the bucket? OK!
        ROFL...you know me so well....
        thank you
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Four more juicy scruffy Jack photos from 2010.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Some scruffy Jack photos to drool over. They're from season 4's 2010.

Sally
            Sally.....
            This is Marimba's favorite look and I happen to know that right at this very minute she is wroking on a video and can't open the forum because it will be to much for her computer....so can I steal these and put them and send them to her ??????? and them maybe please pretty please put them in the Gutter Gal photo bucket too...please...please

Mala tell her I am really good with them
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Sally.....
              This is Marimba's favorite look and I happen to know that right at this very minute she is wroking on a video and can't open the forum because it will be to much for her computer....so can I steal these and put them and send them to her ??????? and them maybe please pretty please put them in the Gutter Gal photo bucket too...please...please

Mala tell her I am really good with them

You can have them, hon, 'cause I stole them myself. I got them off Thalassa's site, so they're really free for all. Enjoy the gutter... 'cause I've been there for soooo long I own a curb. <lecherous grin>

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

!!!

oh yeah...

So Sally, are you sure you don't wanna come play on the Thunkers thread??

As for Tame, she'll be VERY good with them. She licks -- I mean, she keeps her photos clean every night!

sigpic

Comment

!!!

oh yeah...

As for Tame, she'll be VERY good with them. She licks -- I mean, she keeps her photos clean every night!

Hey hey hey......I am a respectable poster over here....... Over in the The RDA thread ......well its like Las Vegas...What happens there Stays there ...LOL

Comment

!!!

oh yeah...

I've said it before; once I'm there, I'd NEVER leave! Seriously. <g> I'm a perv of the proudest kind. So, I'm in the thrunkers thread in spirit, because I really love playing on the shipper thread and would have no time for it if I went to thunkers inc. Yes, I've thought this through.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally I love those photo's of Jack from 2010! I love that scene, how he really invades her personal space, so much unresolved all sorts of stuff between them. He is *so* damned attractive in this scene. Also loved it when he says to her something like ... so what happens if we do this. He is so thinking that Joe would be... er well pre history <g> and that he could have another chance to make things right with her. Although she is married to Joe I can't help feeling that Sam is also thinking the same thing and hoping that it turns out differently next time.

erika (who generally lurks because I can't keep up <g>)

Comment

// [img]http://www.click-smilies. . . // etc.

Catysg1, could you please not post these long strings of links to images or whatever they are? They make it necessary to scroll waaaaaayyy over to the right in order to read messages. Only someone with a 35" monitor would be able to read the posts without scrolling. Thanks!!

Edit: Well, now I don't know if it's something YOU'RE doing, Catysg1. Everything is acting weird on this board right now. When I first registered yesterday, I indicated that I didn't want any pictures to show up (because this site moves very slowly despite my high-speed connection). They were showing up when I first logged on a while ago, but now, instead of images, I'm seeing hyperlinks or whatever they're called. ???
                        Last edited by UsedToLikeSam; 24 May 2004, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          You gotta love the silent angst.
                          I don't mind angst, in fact I love it, but I don't want Pete around. Is it just me or is anyone else going through the spoilers marking the episodes to watch or not? Just saw the latest spoiler for "Affinity" - that'll be another one I'm going to miss. Think I might stick bamboo splints up my nails instead that night.

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          :Hehe... and when the Sam/Jack relationship is confirmed to be WAY more than the TPTB's way of keeping us at bay, the anti-shippers WILL convert.

And then... you know, we can all shove shipper cookies down their throats.

Bwahahahahaha!
                          Naughty! I defend the rights of non-shippers to hate ship! Especially when they can't respond on this thread! I'm sure you weren't being serious but people can get quite agitated elsewhere when they read stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                            I have to agree! Maybe "Affinity" is the episode where Sam realizes she needs to get on with her life with Jack!! I sure hope so!!
                            Yeah, IF he has to be in an episode that late in the sesaon (I can hardly believe we have to put up with him, at least in the background, for that long!), it had BETTER be the one where he gets dumped.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              I vote for #2. That Heroes hug was a killer. Sam was standing there crying, practically telling Jack she loved him and couldn't deal with losing him. He totally gets this and moves in to 'console.' He is sooo tempted to kiss her; he stares at her lips. They hold each other tight. If they hadn't been at the SGC, I'm not sure he would have taken a pass. And Sam was in his room, telling him all this, for the express purpose of connecting with him. She was standing there waiting for him to come to her. So I think in a similar situation she'd be ready for that kiss, too.

ship sistah

p.s. say Amen, if you, too, were screaming, "kiss her, kiss her!" while Jack was standing there eyeing Sam's lips.
                              AMEN!AMEN!

Comment

Hey, is this big RED X for everyone? Or is it just Tame? (have you been soaking up too much gutter water? ) I think that Sally can see it. I'll move it to another server if people can't.

Let me know!
                                No, I'm good -- and he LOOKS good...mmmmmmmm

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X