This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
    Am I the only one here that absolutely dispises all the talk of Sam and Jack getting together? First of all, it won't happen as long as they are both in the military. I can't stand romance in science-fiction. I can handle the odd moment but just think, if the two leads got together the show would turn all lovey dovey and shmoopsy poopsey faster than you can say "Spank Me Rosie!"

I've seen it happen in other shows and it didn't work out...
    Hi Kanyon
    I think you stumbled into the wrong thread. This is a *protected* thread.
    For people That like the S/J pairing. If you look through the forum there is a Thread for people that are opposed to it as well.

if I did this right Kanyon here is a link for those against
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=314

and here is a link for the discussion of both sides
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=88
    And its okay that you don't like it... we all have opinions but we all Love StarGate!!
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 May 2004, 09:04 PM.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
      Tame, Sally, Mala...would one of you like to answer this? I'm too tired.
      Got it
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Mala...its a big red X for me
        Hey, is this big RED X for everyone? Or is it just Tame? (have you been soaking up too much gutter water? ) I think that Sally can see it. I'll move it to another server if people can't.

Let me know!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Hey, is this big RED X for everyone? Or is it just Tame? (have you been soaking up too much gutter water? ) I think that Sally can see it. I'll move it to another server if people can't.

Let me know!
          I'm getting the big RED X too.

Tasha
          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Yes! That look says it all!

Spoilers for Lost City 2

Oh, man, how I wish those two would have gotten together in either season four or five! Can you imagine where they'd be by now? I'm thinking they'd have gotten married at the end of the sixth season, and the seven season finale would have had Sam gazing at frozen Jack and saying "Come back to me, Jack... I'm having a baby. Our baby. Come home."

Sally
            OMG! *faints*

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
              I'm getting the big RED X too.

me three

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                me three
                Here you go:
                sigpic

Comment

Let me know!

You think that I can see it? See what? What are we talking about? Seriously, what 'are' we talking about?

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Here you go:
                    OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    That was the look I was referring to
                    And the look Ruralstar was quoting me on and the one I loved!!!!!!!!!

Mala pure genius...I am having you bronzed!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      You think that I can see it? See what? What are we talking about? Seriously, what 'are' we talking about?

Sally
                      My pix weren't showing up...

SORRY! Was just trying to drive you all NUTS! No, I just moved all the pix I put up tonight to another server so everyone can see them now (I hope). Go back and see my other BTS caps.

Oh, and Sally -- there's a nice big one of RDA I think you'll like!
                      sigpic

Comment

So, you guys are DANG busy!

I've been thinking about what someone said about how well Sam and Jack can communicate with barely any lines, and it's true. TPTB haven't given Sam and Jack much of anything to say to each other over these past years, in comparison to all of the "much-loved Daniel/Jack banter (which I do appreciate, to some extent, by the way)." When we're talking about line-length and all of that, Jack and Daniel get way more.

Yeah, I know, but surprise.

But when we're talking about QUALITY, AT/RDA & Sam/Jack have made do with what they've gotten.

In the more obviously shippy eps - starting in Season Four - they got to discuss the truth about the za'tarcs in D&C for like two seconds. Its predecessor, Upgrades, set the tone with the wordless looks of angst and regret. In WoO, we only got a brief moment in the commissary. In BtS, they actually TALKED about their feelings for a minute. In Frozen/Abyss, it was even less so. Everything else in between season five and season six was more subtle than anyone could have hoped for.

Then there's season seven (.5).
                        SPOILERS for season seven?
                        They had their "moments" in Fallen/Homecoming, but not really much of anything. Evolution 2 was basically a second of them talking in the beginning and end - and that spoke volumes, like someone said before. Grace had the two scenes (but they weren't REALLY together), Chimera had the two scenes (and it was awkward, yet funny and hopeful), but through it all, they still showed their feelings, loud and clear. Very little words were needed.

You gotta love the silent angst.

What's funny is the idea that there actually MUST be something there, or else all of the anti-shippers wouldn't have anything to complain about. If there was no chemistry, the anti-shippers wouldn't be whining so much. I'm thinking that they've only just begun to see what they have been trying to deny all of this time.

Hehe... and when the Sam/Jack relationship is confirmed to be WAY more than the TPTB's way of keeping us at bay, the anti-shippers WILL convert.

And then... you know, we can all shove shipper cookies down their throats.

Bwahahahahaha!

Comment

Hi Rural! Ok, dragging out another old BTS screencap (oh, this is one of my fav RDA pix!) Just look at those eyes for expressiveness! Better send the Thunkers over here to take a look! :

Mala....I am on my knees!!!! pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Mala....I am on my knees!!!! pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
                            ARE YOU LICKING AGAIN???

You want it for the bucket? OK!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, and Sally -- there's a nice big one of RDA I think you'll like!

You mean the scruffy looking Jack?.... *sighs* Oh, yes, I saw him... *sighs*

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                So, you guys are DANG busy!

Then there's season seven (.5).
                                SPOILERS for season seven?
                                They had their "moments" in Fallen/Homecoming, but not really much of anything. Evolution 2 was basically a second of them talking in the beginning and end - and that spoke volumes, like someone said before. Grace had the two scenes (but they weren't REALLY together), Chimera had the two scenes (and it was awkward, yet funny and hopeful), but through it all, they still showed their feelings, loud and clear. Very little words were needed.

You gotta love the silent angst.

What's funny is the idea that there actually MUST be something there, or else all of the anti-shippers wouldn't have anything to complain about. If there was no chemistry, the anti-shippers wouldn't be whining so much. I'm thinking that they've only just begun to see what they have been trying to deny all of this time.

Hehe... and when the Sam/Jack relationship is confirmed to be WAY more than the TPTB's way of keeping us at bay, the anti-shippers WILL convert.

And then... you know, we can all shove shipper cookies down their throats.

Bwahahahahaha!
                                LOL! I definitely think that the second half of Season 7 has been good for Shippers (except for the Mr. P episode ). I've been pleasantly surprised. I just hope that Season 8 will surprise me too!

Now as I skim through this thread it seems a lot of people around here like my Evol 2 screencap of Jack and Sam in the Gateroom . I keep seeing them go by... But to illustrate your point (and in case you haven't seen them) I've got a whole bunch more here:

Jack/Sam Screencaps SG-1 S7.5
                                http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/S7.5JSShip.htm
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X