X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    You go right ahead Ship Nana
    Just remember this is a PG Forum !!!!

I only meant it in the most innocent of ways! Afterall, my Sam dolly still calls my Jack dolly "Sir" and they haven't had that chat yet either!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      That's a good one Leanna!!!

Except at this stage of the game as many other wise people on this thread have stated already, and I wholeheartedly agree, because of what went on in the episode "that cannot be named" with , TPTB have significantly raised the stakes so that a simple fishing invitation just won't cut it anymore!!

We now need a whole lot more passion and we need to see it!!! It doesn't have to be long but it definitely has to be seen!!!!!!!!
      Well, I kinda thought that the episode would include my "other" scenario I have memorized in my mind. The scene is Jack and Sam sitting in lawn chairs fishing.
      Sams says: "Sir, we have been fishing for hours and I haven't gotten a nibble"
      Jack: "I know"
      Sam: "Well... what's the point?"
      Jack: "The point is, Carter, that we are R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G."
      Sam: "Oh"
      Jack: "Hungry? I make a mean Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich"
      Sam: "Sure"
      Next scene is Sam finishing off her last bite of the P, B & J. in Jack's kitchen.
      Sam: "That HAS to be the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich I have had in a long time.
      Jack: "You know why, don't you?"
      Sam: (giggles) Yea, cause you made it.
      Jack: "Well, that... but mainly because you are relaxing!"
      Sam: "You know, I think you're right". (sweetly...) Thanks Jack.
      They continue the conversation, possibly moving onto a sofa in the living room, (sitting next to each other) where they go into to the discussion I mentioned earlier in my post where she admits her feelings and he either ignors regs, or announces his retirement to her.. or something. Then, the inevitable (sp?).
      Last edited by Leanna; 22 May 2004, 07:43 PM. Reason: mistype
      SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        So sacme and I were discussing "the kiss" in the Gilmore Girls season finale and how sweet and perfect it is and how Sam and Jack's first "real" kiss should be so I thought I'd throw it out there and see how everyone else imagines their first kiss will be and in what circumstances it will take place. I imagine it being a heat of the moment type thing and very very hot. Any takers?
        I'm thinking...Sam will storm into Jack's office to discuss a decision he made that she doesn't agree with, and they start arguing. During the heat of the arguement, feelings are revealed (along the lines of "I haven't been me since we met" and "What do you mean by that?"). Tension and passion burn under the surface, and they are on the brink of ignition. There is silence as they stare at each other and understand the intensity of the love they feel. They agree to talk after work. When they meet later at Jack's house, we get confession, kissing (monkey sex cookies) and happily ever after.

Just a thought..

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
          but they'll HAVE to do something about her hair -- I think Jack likes it short...wait a minute, my pathetic delusional mind might be onto something...Sam and Jack were moving along the correct, shippy path when AT had slightly longer, flirtier, even....bedroom??? hair. It gets cut, we get BTS and Entity (leftover ship in the hair folicles working its way out), then significantly reduced ship in S5 and S6. Hair starts to grow, little more ship in S7; in both AUs, Sam had longer hair....hmmmmmmm..maybe our gal has a Samson thing goin on... Can we add some hair growth compound to the Psycho analysis and monkey sex cookies, Nana?
          glad you like my sig! <g>

my thoughts on her hair were basically along these lines: I don't think Sam's hair looked really good on her until mid S4 (Beneath the Surface cut). So, my comment was always, hey if he fell for her with that hair...gotta love her now...I love Sam's hair mid S4 and S7!

and I want their first kiss to be cause they want to be kissing, not cause they're about to die! and I wouldn't mind if their first kiss turns into their first time (just no Broca Divide-esque stuff...nice and passionate but slow...)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            Help!!! How do I get back to S/J Shipper II to read the last days posts? I'm "new forum" challenged, as you can tell.

Also, watching BTS I can't tell what something is that Sam says to Jack early in the ep. They are walking together, Sam says something to Jack about his working hard and he says something about having more stamina. She says something back, smiles and walks away. He says "Yeah." To me he didn't sound all that happy. So what did Sam say?
            She said "Have a good shift"
            SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              lol. I'm glad it wasn't just me that saw the horse head! Since the background of the picture is white, it makes it seem as though the cake top is solid, when it is actually see-through. Look at the different shades of white on top. One is the color of the curtains behind Sam and Jack-- which it is-- and the other white-- which looks like the horse's mane-- is actually the top of the heart. If you look at what seems like the horse's neck-- that dark spot is the groom standing next to the white bride. All the whites are canceling each other out, so you have to look closely at the slight differentiation. It's also just blurry. The bride and groom stand alone on top of the cake and there is a heart cut-out surrounding them. Much more romantic than a trojan horse! Hope that helped!

Ship Sistah
              see, I've never actually looked at the CAKE in that pic...way too distracted by the S/J chemistry!!!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                It needs to be *real* no influences of any kind, this reality and it will probably be very *in the heat of the moment*.

<snip>

Oh my ANYTIME those two kiss the screen sizzles period...... the natural chemistry of these two comes acrossed the screen LOUD AND CLEAR!!
                Spoilers for Heroes 2 below

I can't make up my mind how I'd like their first 'real' kiss to be. Here's some ideas...

1 - Maybe something like in the season 3 ep 'Into the Fire'. Sam had just been brain blasted by Hathor, and Jack was pulled from the deep freeze. The hug they shared was filled with relief that the other was alive (and Jack was freezing ). I could see a kiss begin with them because of the need to touch. Lips are in hair, then slide to face, then lips. Oops, how'd that happen?

2 - The hug in Heroes 2. It was filled with *extreme* emotion, just like in Into the Fire. But add grief into the mix... I could see a kiss initiated, even if they weren't planning it.

3 - A date. A real, bona fide date. And who would initiate the first kiss? I'm thinking prob Jack. I think Sam will be too nervous. And I think this will delight Jack to no ends.<g>

I'm thinking that until they're free of the regs, their first real kiss will be under unexpected circumstances. Throw the regs issue out, and look out. I think they'd be all over each other, and nothing short of physically removing one from the other would stop them. And I agree, Tame, their chemistry is explosive!

Sally

ps - I'm watching Jurassic Park right now. I think Amanda and Rick would have been great in it. But the one movie I'd LOVE to have seen them in together was Abyss. Not the ep from Stargate, but the movie with Ed Harris and Mary Elizabeth Mastroantonio(sp?). Anyhoo, Abyss was a scifi AND relationship movie, and it pulled it off *fantastically*. I could see Amanda and Rick doing fabulous in this movie.
                Last edited by majorsal; 22 May 2004, 09:14 PM. Reason: forgot period.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                  She said "Have a good shift"
                  Jack had just told her that it wouldn't hurt if she took off for a few minutes. Can't remember his exact words. I think he did'nt sound all that happy at the end of the conversation because he wanted to spend "off" time with her, and being the workaholic that she is, she was going back to work.
                  SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    May be TPTB could ask Josh if he wants to sing on the Sam and Jack slow motion love scene at the end of season 8.

Oh, Caty, I love you. I wish you were writing for the show. You are THE most romantic-minded person I've ever seen. Must be the French in you.

Sally

ps - And YES, slo-mo love scene!!!!!!!!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

That's really good ..what about adding ...*they both jump on Sam's bike and ride off into the sunset until they are called back for the movie .*

Caty aka ShipDiva

Likin' that version even more!

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                        Hey Wynter,
                        I feel like I've been posting and running, but the kiddies are NOT very cooperative today...
                        I recently rewatched ITLOD myself, and they DO show a VERY concerned Jack wiping tears away, I've also noticed that hand movement in Entity..perfect shippy moments absolutely created for the magic that is DVD slo mo!

a belated welcome, although I am also a rookie here!
                        Di

Hi, rookie!

*waves to another newbie*

When I was reading your post, a certain ship scene popped into my head. It was in season 4's Small Victories (I think). It's when Thor is explaining what Sam did to help them defeat the replicators. I can't remember Thor's exact wording, but he compliments Sam and Jack glances to her. She hasn't got a smug look on her face, but one that very much wants his approval. I *loved* that scene, because it showed how much she values Jack's opinion of her.

Another scene I loved that gave Sam's true feelings away was at the end of Beneath the Surface, when he'd shot out the glass above the factory. The look she gave him was of pure adulation. And boy, can Amanda give looks that show exactly what she's thinking/feeling!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          So sacme and I were discussing "the kiss" in the Gilmore Girls season finale and how sweet and perfect it is and how Sam and Jack's first "real" kiss should be so I thought I'd throw it out there and see how everyone else imagines their first kiss will be and in what circumstances it will take place. I imagine it being a heat of the moment type thing and very very hot. Any takers?
                          Oh, I think it will be HOT STUFF all right! Definitely heat of the moment! Maybe Jack will finally decide he's had enough and get on with it!
                          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Oh by the way ...It's really her

Caty aka ShipDiva
                            Caty, you've been holding out! What movie is this?
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Caty, you've been holding out! What movie is this?
                              Ah Ha...Don't tell her Caty...hehehehehe
                              Make her beg...we know we know naner naner naner
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Hi, rookie!

*waves to another newbie*

When I was reading your post, a certain ship scene popped into my head. It was in season 4's Small Victories (I think). It's when Thor is explaining what Sam did to help them defeat the replicators. I can't remember Thor's exact wording, but he compliments Sam and Jack glances to her. She hasn't got a smug look on her face, but one that very much wants his approval. I *loved* that scene, because it showed how much she values Jack's opinion of her.

Another scene I loved that gave Sam's true feelings away was at the end of Beneath the Surface, when he'd shot out the glass above the factory. The look she gave him was of pure adulation. And boy, can Amanda give looks that show exactly what she's thinking/feeling!

Sally
                                Oh Sally I know what you mean about BTS...I know I *JUST* posted about that scene a few pages ago and gushed about it but hey Iwill do it again I love that episode for SO MANY different reasons!!!!
                                some much in the little moments!!! chemistry chemistry chemistry!!!!!!!
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X