This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    I think what probably happened was they had a private meeting with the general where she outlined the plan, and it was approved -- possibly over Jack's objections. My guess is Jack's interruptions were his way of informing EVERYbody what the downsides were so they knew what they were in for.
    Hmm I never considered that. But you're right...the way he objected he had to have been really familiar with the plan...it must have already been discussed and he was prompting her to tell it like it is, Jack-style. He didn't want it glossed over.....not that she would have, it's just people get lost in technobabble.

And he DID apologise afterwards. Sort of.

And sorry it took so long to reply to people...couldn't get on the forum for a bit (think it was my computer), then got sidetracked doing the invitations to my 21st. Or rather, I was sidetracked FROM doing my invites TO the forum...and then went back to what I was supposed to be doing

Comment

Just trying my sig and I still want Jack and Sam stranded on a deserted planet in episode 9 of season 8 without interruption.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        You're a good son. Have one of Ship Nanna's cookies.

BTW I've managed to add a picture.I'm so excited!!!!
        woohoo! I get a cookie, lol. Sorry...

Hate to disapoint though... I'm her daughter. lol.
        -Nightmare-

Comment

Hey Guys ...regarding the sigs ..I haven't figured out yet how to put the 2 pics I have Side by side ...so that I can reduce the space I'm using for my sig.
          Has somebody used the side by side code ..what is it ? Can't find it anywhere!!!

Other than that , It was pretty good fun to do my sig .

Thank you

Comment

Hi guys ...

May be I put a extra space in my sig.... I'm gonna check

Edited : to say ..no ..it's not the extra space ...hummmmm( scratching head)

If you want to watch my new videos ...I made a link to the "MY SHIPPY SAM & JACK VIDEOS"
            Last edited by Catysg1; 03 May 2004, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by InspiredNightmare
              woohoo! I get a cookie, lol. Sorry...

Hate to disapoint though... I'm her daughter. lol.
              Sorrrrrrrrry for getting that wrong!! It's still nice to see that you're looking after your mum. Have another cookie!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                Thanks, teach!

*blows kisses*

Sally
                ::::blushing::::::

Thanks for the praise Sally.....It was my pleasure helping you out!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey everybody
                  I'm sorry for butting in but I really have to say how much I like Caty's signature. Love the little pic of Sam and Jack going on their honeymoon

Sam and Jack forever! Get rid of Pit!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    I know. I'm afraid the payoff will feel less than zero after the romantic ship we indured with Sam/PS - and what we now want for Sam and Jack. It seems that the fallout of Chimera is Stargate's own Chernobyl.

Sally
                    Yeah Chimera sucked but after that ep I was pretty amazed that the second half on s7 had so much (overt) ship in it. Kinda like Pete didn't really count. I'll be happy with s8 if all they do is keep the feeling of that going - with a nice resolution at the end of course. Even something subtle, I'm not hard to please.

geeky

Comment

but then how did you get the modified picture ito your signature?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I LOVE your signature!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                        ~Imzadi
                        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

First, what does BWC mean? 2nd, I think RDA's suggestion for Jack to take Hammond's place so as not to always have to give a reason for Jack's absence has complicated the upcoming (hopefully) good ship resolution. Now Sam can't take command of another SG group or even becoming a civilian science worker in Cheyenne Mtn, without Jack still being her boss. And Jack can retire, but bad knees don't usually negate doing a desk job, plus he's going to retire so soon after becoming a general? I can't think of how it can be resolved, except : SCREW THE REGS! If this is really the last season and if Atlantis doesn't need AF cooperation, just maybe TPTB will finally do that. 3rd, spoilers for Jack's defrosting? Where? 4th, I hadn't been on the other forum long enough to figure it all out and now this?
                          Last edited by Gatetrixer; 03 May 2004, 08:47 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            Hey everybody
                            I'm sorry for butting in but I really have to say how much I like Caty's signature. Love the little pic of Sam and Jack going on their honeymoon

Sam and Jack forever! Get rid of Pit!!

Thank Sam but I' try to reduce the space I'm using to find a way to put the 2 pics side by side ...can't find one ?
                            Do you know ? I've tried to delete all spaces ...but still doesn't work.(Scratching head!!)LOL

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              First, what does BWC mean? SCREW THE REGS!
                              BWC=Black Widow Curse

Ask BCM I am sure he would love to explain it in very minute detail
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                First, what does BWC mean?
                                It means 'Black Widow Curse'. It's a curse Sam seems to have with 'boyfriends'

Comment

Working...
                                X