This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    this was posted a while ago regarding pete disrespecting sam and hurting her. i disagree with this.
    i'n my opinion he started to disrespect her before that in terms of how he spoke to her about her job, which was obviously very important to her, it's a job that she obviously loves, and he just completely belittled and degraded her job because all she does is look through a telescope all day.

Yes! You're right, his disrespect started even earlier. This guy's really ticking me off!

i know that should, so far have been in the against pete thread (or at a push, the recliner of rage), but i do have a sam/jack ship point approaching....

Heck, it hasn't stopped 'us' at dissing the guy! It's where we release some pent up tention before we explode.

and once more, another pete rage rant ends.

And if you feel another urge coming on, you know where to come.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      how sad is it that i went to the trouble of making that up now, just to make myself feel better and to justify the whole episode and the neglegent writing oversite behind it?

Here, here! (what the heck does that mean anyways?)

I've found myself doing that too. This really was a *very* weak episode, especially with how it left you feeling by the end. I've had to fill in plot holes with other eps, but this ep... there's just some things that have left me permanently scratching my head. There's no answers. Too many holes. Not enough dna to reform the body of this ep. Lost cause. Patient is dead. Funeral at ten tomorrow.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        TPTB need to work with this and can we move from the Ep I will not name and the that goes along with it......PLEASE!!

Yes! Move along, like into the attic. No, in the basement. No, outside, by the dog house. No, across the street in the gutter. No, picked up by the trash collectors. No, placed in a radio-active container and deposited at the Chernobyl site... which is full circle as far as I'm concerned.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Oh Auntie Sally I just want to hug you!!!! ROFL

((((((((((((((((((AUNTIE SALLY))))))))))))))))))

Tame! *runs towards friend*

Tame! *hugs friend*...... *friend's eyes bulge*.... *appologizes to friend*

(((((((((((((((((((((((TAME)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Yes! Move along, like into the attic. No, in the basement. No, outside, by the dog house. No, across the street in the gutter. No, picked up by the trash collectors. No, placed in a radio-active container and deposited at the Chernobyl site... which is full circle as far as I'm concerned.

Sally
            Thanks Sally (((((((((Sally)))))))))
            HERE HERE ( I don't know what it really means either )
            The second part of Evolution was on again tonight on the Sci-Fi channel

I love the ending. I love how Jack does all sorts of little things to let Sam know he was gald that she was able to handle herself and he was able to get their friend Daniel out of harms way. I love how he lets her know he is proud of her and yet he missed her, by saying "Missed me". I love how he DOESN'T fawn over her arm but takes it in stride as part of the job and she was capable. But his eyes flick down a few times so you *know* he is concerned that she is hurt. I love that he just smiles the moment she walks out of the gate. that 2-3 minutes has SO MUCH packed into it
            I love the bounce in both of their steps as they head off to lunch.
            THAT my friends is a man who KNOWS this woman is his equal.

okay stepping off my Shipper Soapbox
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              Tame! *runs towards friend*

Tame! *hugs friend*...... *friend's eyes bulge*.... *appologizes to friend*

(((((((((((((((((((((((TAME)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sally
              well any doubts I may have had............totally gone
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                thank you, leanna, I see the heart now. it was too blurry for me to make out. horse head, ha ha. I knew that didn't make any sense.

ship sistah

I can't see it! I still see the horse head.

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  OK... well... here we go...
                  I must say that, sadly, I must agree with sacme. I don't go LOOKING for these kinds of details, mind you, but it does look like her... uh... attributes... were a lot more noticeable.
                  I guess that just gives more ammo to the theory that we DEFINITELY have males who are in charge of things.
                  Then again, it could have just been... you know, AT's decision to make them more... perky.
                  Oh, man this is an uncomfortable & weird subject. Is anyone else blushing here?
                  Dang you and your boldness, sacme!
                  It took me a while to build up the courage, but I just had to know if anyone else saw what I did. I feel pretty safe on this thread, so I finally brought it up. I wasn't looking for it either, but there Sam/AT was-- busting out in the seventh season. Hey, God bless her and medical technology if it makes her happy; I'm not casting any aspersions. I don't think she needed it, but my opinion matters not at all. It would be really interesting, though, to know the reaction on that seemingly male-dominated set!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

thank you, leanna, I see the heart now. it was too blurry for me to make out. horse head, ha ha. I knew that didn't make any sense.

ship sistah
                    I'm still seeing a horses head.

Is there something wrong with me????

Comment

hiya guys,
                      Just wanted to say thank-you to Sacme,Ship nana and ruralstar for making me feel welcome and commenting to my say so's.
                      i agree with JSDT about BENEATH THE SURFACE but have you noticed in the 2 episodes IN THE LINE OF DUTY where sam is rushed to the infirmiry and jack wipes a tear from his eye.Also in the episode ENTITY at the very end as sam comes round and it starts to fade back jacks hand goes up to sam but stops as he looks around knowing that hes not alone in the room WHY!!!!!
                      Any-way love the way you describe no offence to mr Deluise but he is a major .This THREAD is fantastic so many replies, why can't the writers see that we want stargate to still be the best but we are right in saying sam and jack Need to get together after watching behind the scenes of red sky if AT doesn't mind RDA wiping all the stuff from her behind i'm sure they wouldn't both mind if they had to do love scene got to be better than doing scene with

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Just wanted y'all to know that when I go to work early (6 am today,folks) that I have to get up at 4am so I can read all your posts so I can go to work in a good mood!
                        Most of y'all are really funny and I enjoy this thread sooooooo much!
                        Sal, I'm letting you know you were especially funny today!

The only comment I have concerning a dream of Jack's is I don't think they could ever show it cause it would probably not be able to be shown on tv!

waterfall

Comment

It took me a while to build up the courage, but I just had to know if anyone else saw what I did. I feel pretty safe on this thread, so I finally brought it up. I wasn't looking for it either, but there Sam/AT was-- busting out in the seventh season. Hey, God bless her and medical technology if it makes her happy; I'm not casting any aspersions. I don't think she needed it, but my opinion matters not at all. It would be really interesting, though, to know the reaction on that seemingly male-dominated set!

ship sistah
                          I agree...there definitely appears to be *more* of Sam these days.

But if we are talking enhancements - whether that is extra padding or surgical - I'm not convinced.

You see, as a woman gets older (OMG I feel like I'm having THAT talk with a 7yr old or something! LOL), she often gets...well she...her...*blushes*

Ok, her assets often accrue as she gets older . Of course some women have the opposite experience, but as a rule you can increase by whole cup sizes between ages 25 and 45...and yes I have proof of this.

No personal experience though (being that I'm only 21). I guess there gotto be SOME perks involved in getting older.

So I don't think there is any reason to think Amanda wasn't happy with her body and made a change.

I think it's been gradual thing - take a look at Season 6 Frozen (OMG, I'm referencing episodes for AT's chest!). So yes, I think she's still all natural. She just doesn't seem the type to me...and besides, it's kind of unfair to speculate on something like that about an actor.

And just so we don't all feel weird, I'll just say that it's not just us that have been noticing this....my brother noticed it too. But he would...

We REALLY need Ship Daddy's opinion on this...

Comment

To All:

I just want congratulate you all shipping folks; 1000 posts in ten days and onto thread number 3. No wonder I can't keep up. I get tired just thinking about it.
                            sigpic

Comment

To all:

As a forum rule we ask that people not discuss the actors' personal lives. This includes talk about certain of Amanda Tapping's attributes! Even though none of the posts in this thread have given us cause for modding, some are skirting the line pretty closely. Therefore please refrain from this kind of discussion. Thank you!

Feli
                              GateWorld Moderator

Comment

(Tame....) that 2-3 minutes has SO MUCH packed into it
                                I love the bounce in both of their steps as they head off to lunch.
                                THAT my friends is a man who KNOWS this woman is his equal.

okay stepping off my Shipper Soapbox

Oh yeah ..you're right on that one Tame ..You 're usually right anyway ....but the end of Evolution means lots to where their relationship is at the moment and where it's heading ...Ok ..she met somebody else after that ...but you just can see her shyness there a little when she is just with Jack at the end of Evolution ..and the bounce when she's walking to the canteen with Jack ..She is happy there 100%.

I think the awkwardness that TPTB keeps inserting between Sam and Jack is really sweet actually....it shows that even if you are a mature adult , there is always this infant inside you. I know cuz I still have mine inside me ..and it's great ...it's what makes people's charm I reckon ..

And I believe that the day All the barriers are down...Sam and Jack are gonna have lot's of fun together

SAM AND JACK WILL BE TOGETHER ..NO DOUBT...THE WAY TPTB IS PLAYING IT ..IT'S OBVIOUS AND I'M 100% CONFIDENT ABOUT IT

SO IF SOMEBODY IS WORRIED AROUND HERE, DON'T BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN.......

The problem is ..How much are we gonna get ?!...this is the real concern

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X