This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Me too! If Peter-come-lately got half an ep, you'd think a guy she's been shipping for for 8 YEARS would warrant more!

K, done freaking out, please return to your regularly scheduled Sam/Jack drooling.

Sally

ps - the icon I used -Tretonin... i used to think it was a tootsie roll, and couldn't figure out what that had to do with Stargate.
    Oh Auntie Sally I just want to hug you!!!! ROFL

((((((((((((((((((AUNTIE SALLY))))))))))))))))))
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

in response to Affinity spoilers...I think will get dumped in the last episode we see him in...so one more to go...but that means we might see the S/ relationship falling to pieces in Affinity! That would be good!
      and, yeah...we get half an episode to THEN he's in three MORE?!? Why couldn't we just give S/J like 10 minutes or so TOTAL?!?
      esh...

thanks for dancing with me everyone!
      <dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        in response to Affinity spoilers...I think will get dumped in the last episode we see him in...so one more to go...but that means we might see the S/ relationship falling to pieces in Affinity! That would be good!
        and, yeah...we get half an episode to THEN he's in three MORE?!? Why couldn't we just give S/J like 10 minutes or so TOTAL?!?
        esh...

thanks for dancing with me everyone!
        <dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
        Why does everyone think DDL is is in 3 or more eps??????
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

i'm gonna add to the age gap thing here. i'm 22. age don't mean a thing once you get to a certain point. you can't choose who you fall in love with. just because a 30 something woman falls in love with a forty something guy, does not by any means indicate a daddy complex. if he were seventy, i'd say yeah, fine, maybe. but come on! anyone who thinks that is a big deal needs to grow up in my opinion. there are far more important issues to be dealt with when your seeing someone you like. for example, is he stalking me? is he trying to manipulate me in order to get me in the sack? does he respect me for who i am and what i do? is he going to be condecending and childish about my job, which i love? is he going to use me like a tissue? how often can you tell a joke about a box of wine with a duck on the front before it gets old? and so on...

age becomes sort of inconsequential in the grand scheme of things after one gains a little responsibility and maturity.
          and as for the fact that he is her commanding officer, once again, you can't choose who you fall in love with.

thats just how i see things though.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxymiss
            I just looked up "Chimera" in my old Thorndike Barnhart dictionary, and I just LOVE one of the definitions for the word. Definition three is "an absurd idea; impossible notion; wild fancy". So, obviously, "Chimera" is the definition of Sam's relationship with Pete.

Hi, Tina!

*waves*

Yes, that's the number one choice for shippers.

Hope TPTB also have this dictionary. Here's hoping for some serious Jack/Sam moments in Season 8.

Tina
            You and me both, Tina. In fact, you, me, and MILLIONS of SHIPPERS through out the GALAXY!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I think I found a new "Jack loves Sam" moment I hadn't noticed before. In "Learning Curve" tonight, when the little girl is painting in the class room, and she shows Jack the finished picture. He notices the stick figure and asks who it is, and she said it was Sam. Jack said, "Of course", then he looked away and down with the most thougtful looking facial expressions... He HAD to be thinking of how wonder Sam really is! "At least, that's the way I see it... what do you think??" (recognize that quote?)
              SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

In "Beneath the Surface" tonight, I noticed something I had never paid attention to before:

When they're doing the "I have feelings for you, I remember that" scene, towards the end, does Sam reach for Jack's hand? It looked like she made a move somehow. Also I thought I had heard or read somewhere that they were holding hands in that scene. Did anyone else notice this or am I just majorly projecting?
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Beneath The Surface was just on Sci-Fi tonight...
                  :::sigh:: I just love that episode

Besides the wonderful shippy moments, I think this episode show yet again how Jack lets Sam set the terms of where their relationship goes. It still kills me though that Sam has this look of complete adoration on her face when Jack shots out the window and then walks into the office and *puts it back in the room* so to speak. And Jack just sighs and you can see he is feeling like *okay, I can do this*
                  it's also so funny how we were just discussing how great a Jack dream sequence would be and then in this episode he basically confirms our ideas. He wasn't having any dreams about the SGC, he was having dreams about Thera/Sam and mining naked. lol! I sooo want a Jack dream-- how fun would that be! In WoO he kissed Sam, but in his dreams he'd be totally free.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    Spoilers for Affinity Season 8
                    la
                    la
                    la
                    la
                    la
                    la
                    la
                    la

When I stop and think about it I take the fact that Pete is physically back in Affinity as a good thing. The spoilers have said that she is questioning her relationship with Pete so maybe this will finally be the break-up episode.

I think it will
                    I think it will
                    I think it will
                    I have to agree! Maybe "Affinity" is the episode where Sam realizes she needs to get on with her life with Jack!! I sure hope so!!
                    SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Speaking of Sam and Jack getting married -theywilltheywilltheywill- does it look like Sam's got a piece of white cake in between her fingers?

Sally
                      I just notied that, too! I think it is and that cake besides them looks like the trojan horse from mythology. Am I wrong? What does it look like to other people? Why would they have a horse-head wedding cake? Maybe it's a swan.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        I just notied that, too! I think it is and that cake besides them looks like the trojan horse from mythology. Am I wrong? What does it look like to other people? Why would they have a horse-head wedding cake? Maybe it's a swan.

ship sistah
                        I can see a heart shape cake top with a bride and groom in it. Someone is so good at getting pics and enlarging them for such detail!! Ya'll are so good!!
                        SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                          I think I found a new "Jack loves Sam" moment I hadn't noticed before. In "Learning Curve" tonight, when the little girl is painting in the class room, and she shows Jack the finished picture. He notices the stick figure and asks who it is, and she said it was Sam. Jack said, "Of course", then he looked away and down with the most thougtful looking facial expressions... He HAD to be thinking of how wonder Sam really is! "At least, that's the way I see it... what do you think??" (recognize that quote?)
                          Ask me tomorrow. Really though, I always thought that scene was kind of shippy too. Merrin was supposed to be painting the things she loved and when she showed the picture to Jack, I always thought he was thinking "Of course, that's Sam. I love her too." Jack always seems so proud of her when she accomplishes something and when Sam connected with Merrin in a personal way and not just for scientific reasons, he felt this pride. At least, that's my opinion for what it's worth.
                          Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                            In "Beneath the Surface" tonight, I noticed something I had never paid attention to before:

When they're doing the "I have feelings for you, I remember that" scene, towards the end, does Sam reach for Jack's hand? It looked like she made a move somehow. Also I thought I had heard or read somewhere that they were holding hands in that scene. Did anyone else notice this or am I just majorly projecting?
                            Oh, darn! I'll have to watch that one for about the 110th time now!! I love that episode. I've watched it in slow motion, backwards and forwards.

B.T.W. .. has anyone noticed that in "Brief Candle", when Jack is raising up from kissing that woman in bed... if you play they scene in reverse it really looks great... like he is leaning towards her to begin his kiss. I enjoy watching that scene in SLOW reverse better than in regular play!!
                            SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                              I can see a heart shape cake top with a bride and groom in it. Someone is so good at getting pics and enlarging them for such detail!! Ya'll are so good!!
                              thank you, leanna, I see the heart now. it was too blurry for me to make out. horse head, ha ha. I knew that didn't make any sense.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Thanks for the hand. I was getting a little tired being in the kitchen all day and all night to keep the supplies up.

You did a great job I might add, on that Moneky Sex Shipper Cookie. Giant size tooooooo!
                                Yes, well, all that cooking just today wore me out...I don't know how you do it!

I'll leave the cooking to you from now on...you have a much better recipe!
                                Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X