This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye
    On S/J Shipper Thread II someone mentioned the commentaries for "Grace" (transcribed on StargateDanielFriendly). I am intrigued by comment of PW re "the kiss": "The key is. It's a dream within a dream. They both made the decision that this isn't the way the relationship should evlove." They WHO??
    And they mention an internet poll to decide whether they should kiss, but noone remembers a poll being taken. Sam and Jack decide not to pursue a romantic relationship. I didn't get that impression; furthermore, it was truly only Sam talking. You don't imagine a kiss like that (see WaterFall's sig) and then think you can move on. FCOL

And, later at end of transcript, comment by JM: "... We'll see O'Neill's dream next". Have we? Something to look for in S8?? Comments Please!
    Also saying that "Grace" will be stirring up the shipper 'pot'. It was as confusing a commentary as it was an episode. I'm wondering if the writers are as confused as the rest of us. As far as O'Neill's dream, I don't think so, but we can always hope. 'Cause we know he's been eating the wonderful, yellow shipper cookies.

Token ~

Comment

On S/J Shipper Thread II someone mentioned the commentaries for "Grace" (transcribed on StargateDanielFriendly). I am intrigued by comment of PW re "the kiss": "The key is. It's a dream within a dream. They both made the decision that this isn't the way the relationship should evlove." They WHO??
      And, later at end of transcript, comment by JM: "... We'll see O'Neill's dream next". Have we? Something to look for in S8?? Comments Please!
      in regards to Jack's dream, check out my post in this thread #56.

if we had seen no ship since Grace, I would have been very upset that they had killed my beloved relationship. but we've seen lots since then, so I don't think we should get too roused by those comments. In truth, Sam and Jack did make a decision back in season 4's Window of Opportunity that they wouldn't/couldn't explore their feelings for each other. But I believe we have reason to hope this season that that moldy old choice will be smashed like a rancid mashed potato.

ship sistah

p.s. welcome to the thread!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Hi Leanna and everyone - I love this thread, but don't get much time to read it, so sorry if this has all been said before. I have given up trying to analyze Grace, it's too confusing. But, maybe Jack means two things by "safe bet". He is also a safe bet in that he realizes he loves Sam so much that he will always be there for her, and that if she needs time to explore her feelings, it's okay, because if she decides she really does want him, he'll still be there. He's older, and been through so much in his personal life, more so than Sam, that he knows what he wants, and will be there for her always. He will also be there as her friend, if that's what she wants. In some of the subsequent episodes, he seems to be searching her face for clues as to what her feelings are, and trying to act as a concerned friend, however hard it is for him.

But on to my main reason to post, and sorry this is also a little late, but I couldn't resist sharing. I just looked up "Chimera" in my old Thorndike Barnhart dictionary, and I just LOVE one of the definitions for the word. Definition three is "an absurd idea; impossible notion; wild fancy". So, obviously, "Chimera" is the definition of Sam's relationship with Pete.

Hope TPTB also have this dictionary. Here's hoping for some serious Jack/Sam moments in Season 8.

Tina

Comment

Just popped in to say *woo hoo* on the band, spanking thread. I can't believe we are already on the III (although shouldn't it really be the VIII by now?) thread .

Btw just like to say, keep the good piccies coming .

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Hope you don't mind me posting my video in the new thread III just in case somebody missed it...in thread II.

It's so hard to catch up with you guys ..but at least I still contribute to the Sam and jack shippiness.

MY CONTRIBUTION....VIDEO 33 ..."Remember me" (the TROY soundtrack-Josh groban & Tania Tzarovska)

Enjoy

You should get your shippy moments in that one too...Be warned ..it's sad ...Hankies ready please.

Click on my sig below to access my website.

Oh ...and I enjoy all the pics from everybody ...carry on the madness

Caty aka ShipDiva

Caty! OH MY GOODNESS!! After a horrible day, you have just made me sooo happy!! I absolutely love this song and this video! I ran out and got the sondtrack a couple days ago. I have yet to see the movie though. Thanks so much Caty! You are awesome!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Hello, you awesome posters!

I had a quick question, and I don't know if it's been asked/answered before, but I thought I'd try anyway.

Is it possible for me to find online transcripts of those audio commentaries featured on the UK's season seven boxed set? I only ask because, inevitably, the US will have something different or not as cool.

However, if we all have the same audio commentaries (albeit, eventually) I just want to see what we have to look forward to.

The US doesn't release single DVDs from the more current boxed sets, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by galaxymiss
                Hi Leanna and everyone - I love this thread, but don't get much time to read it, so sorry if this has all been said before. I have given up trying to analyze Grace, it's too confusing. But, maybe Jack means two things by "safe bet". He is also a safe bet in that he realizes he loves Sam so much that he will always be there for her, and that if she needs time to explore her feelings, it's okay, because if she decides she really does want him, he'll still be there. He's older, and been through so much in his personal life, more so than Sam, that he knows what he wants, and will be there for her always. He will also be there as her friend, if that's what she wants. In some of the subsequent episodes, he seems to be searching her face for clues as to what her feelings are, and trying to act as a concerned friend, however hard it is for him.
                [snip]
                Hope TPTB also have this dictionary. Here's hoping for some serious Jack/Sam moments in Season 8.
                Tina
                how about... "Grace" set Sam on an emotional journey that hasn't yet ended. She may be off the Prometheus, but her heart is still searching for it's dock. And you and I know exactly where she'll drop trou...er... anchor.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

FROM The Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread II:

TO MALA:
                  WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO POST ONE OF YOUR LOVELY POTATO PICS FOR THE NEWBIES?

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways
                  All Ship, All the Time!!!

OK, Marimba, since you asked so sweetly -- here, by popular demand (OK, I'm lying!! ) are all my Shippy graphics and my Potatohead Collection that some of you seem to like so well:

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
                  http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm

Enjoy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                    Caty! OH MY GOODNESS!! After a horrible day, you have just made me sooo happy!! I absolutely love this song and this video! I ran out and got the sondtrack a couple days ago. I have yet to see the movie though. Thanks so much Caty! You are awesome!

~*~Emilee~*~

You're welcome Emilee. I wanted to dedicate it to you but somebody else asked me for that song...but I promise that the next one I do from Josh will be dedicated to you...I know you like him so much

I'm going and see TROY next Tuesday. Can't wait ..Brad pitt looks gorgeous in the pics.

I'm glad you liked "remember me"...it's a superb song...and this Egyptian feel is absolutley stunning. it's a sad video though ..Did you have your hankies ready?

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

This is for:
                      Hawkeye, Wynter and Galaxymiss!

Oh and help yourself to the Shipper Cookies!!! But watch out for the yellow ones they are our special hot, steamy, intense, wild -- and loving -- MoNkEy SeX Shipper ones which are sure to blow your socks off!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

OK a little debate regarding the age gap in couples
                        I don't see such a big gap in age in sam and Jack ...........
                        Neither do I! I think they look GREAT together!
                        sigpic

Comment

Do you know???!!!!

There are 75 guests at the moment on the board...

So ...Dear Guests ,

if you reading that ..it's probably because you are a shipper Sam & Jack ......Please come and register and join the happy family and taste ..ShipNana's cookies ..and watch Marimba's...and my videos ..for all the shippy moments....WITHOUT forgetting all the lovely pics we have lately and the stunning pieces of art.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            Neither do I! I think they look GREAT together!

WOOHOOOO .......MALA ...WE SHOULD PUT THIS PIC ALL OVER THE BOARD JUST TO PROVE IT

SAM & JACK ARE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER.

Thank you Mala ..IT'S A BOMBASTIC PIC

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Do you know???!!!!

There are 75 guests at the moment on the board...

So ...Dear Guests ,

if you reading that ..it's probably because you are a shipper Sam & Jack ......Please come and register and join the happy family and taste ..ShipNana's cookies ..and watch Marimba's...and my videos ..for all the shippy moments....WITHOUT forgetting all the lovely pics we have lately and the stunning pieces of art.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                              Ship Diva I second your invitation and wave HI to all the guests!!!

Come out and play with us!!!! Plenty of shipper cookies to go around!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Dang, the merging of the two pics is awesome. They look great together in that one. Keep the cookies coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X