• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    You are so gonna get it
    Talk's cheap!

Originally posted by LtLisa
    in Red Sky, she tries to convince him (albeit halfheartedly) not to blow the alien ship up
    I think you mean "Scorched Earth"
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

make that four...thousand or so!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by BCM
        Talk's cheap!
        I plan....I plot
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

hey, how did you get your pics nice and small for your signature? I can't figure it out

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi

Comment

oops...good thing ship daddy's here to correct me...been watching so much stargate I had an overload...

~Imzadi

Comment

Nana, I LOVE the ship cookie! Mmmm, homemade. Always makes me feel better when I get all worked up over nasty spoilers.

((((((Nana))))))

Ship Sistah Steph
              Last edited by sacme; 02 May 2004, 09:42 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

My goodness you people sure are busy bees. I went to sleep on Friday with just us moderators in the forum and wake up Saturday and find you've already got a couple of pages in this thread already and then I come home today and you've got like 5 more pages. Are you guys trying to start some kind of record or something? A girl has to stay online 24 hours a day just to keep up.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

hey, how did you get your pics nice and small for your signature? I can't figure it out
                  I resize them........I was lucky Caty used her Photo editor for for this particular picture and sent it back to me all shiny and new. But I like em small so I d/l an editor program as well and now I am a resizing fool
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                    My goodness you people sure are busy bees. I went to sleep on Friday with just us moderators in the forum and wake up Saturday and find you've already got a couple of pages in this thread already and then I come home today and you've got like 5 more pages. Are you guys trying to start some kind of record or something? A girl has to stay online 24 hours a day just to keep up.
                    We are a dedicated bunch just don't ask "A bunch of what?

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      First of all, since TPTB brought in the bf issue, I think the plan is to use it as a way of helping Sam come around to setting her priorities.

I REALLY like the way you put that! It gives texture to Sam's journey. She's at the age where she might be thinking that her time's running out in having a life with a hubby and kids. She's done the labor, now she might be wanting to enjoy the fruits of it.

Meanwhile you just have one of Nana's cookies to help make you feel better.

*chews*

Mmm, yummy.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Loving the new signature Sally!!!!!!Great Job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                          I have little doubt that it will happen, I've just got little faith that it'll be a big enough payoff after all the Pete stuff

I know. I'm afraid the payoff will feel less than zero after the romantic ship we indured with Sam/PS - and what we now want for Sam and Jack. It seems that the fallout of Chimera is Stargate's own Chernobyl.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Tame will be proud of me - she helped me for *hours* yesterday in trying to hook on a pic to my sig. I got my small pics from MGM's Stargate website. I got the idea by example from someone here to try hooking on thumbnails. It works! I picked out a few from seasons 4 thru 6, so you'll see some different ones through out the days. And thanks to Tame's kindness, I now know how to do it for myself.

Sally
                            Last edited by majorsal; 03 May 2004, 04:17 PM. Reason: made error in naming correct website
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Loving the new signature Sally!!!!!!Great Job!!!
                              Thanks, teach!

*blows kisses*

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                It seems that the fallout of Chimera is Stargate's own Chernobyl.
                                ooohhh, I like that analogy
                                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
                                X