Back at cha...

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Don't go...

Sally
      That gets me every time!!! That ending ripped my heart out. Even with one encased in ice the screen sizzled!

I want to know how they get Sam to leave him there. I know they would have to drag me out or drug me.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
        I think Sam has been more focused on her military career, ignoring her personal life. But I think her feelings for Jack have caused her lack of a personal life to surface in her mind and she has begun to explore the possibility that the is life after work. I just hope she continues to lean in Jack's direction!!!
        Ya sure, youbetcha!!!

Token ~

Comment

I love you, Jack...

Sally
          My most favorite scene with Sam and Jack is the one in Hero's part 2 were she goes in to the infirmiry and says... "Sir... I just wanted to tell you... Whey I saw you lying there.... I'm glad your o.k." I mean... if her facial expressions did not say, "I love you", I can't think of any that would! And Jack!!... His facial expression said, "Oh, I want to kiss her sooooo baaaaad, and I can't!!" He even moved towards her suddenly as if he was going to. And when he hugs her he puts his face into her neck to "touch" her close. I mean... WOW!! To me, that has to be the most telling scene they have ever done that shows how they feel about each other!! There was SO MUCH emotion being shown between them, and it had to be LOVE!! My favorite scene in all 7 seasons!!!
          SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Spoilers for Season 8........I wish

Token ~

Comment

Hope this wasn't too hard to read..sorry if it was. I have been wanting to get this off my chest for a long, long, time.

Hard in as you think we'd have trouble interpreting what you'd said, or hard in that we'd not want to hear this and/or deal with it? If it's the first, you did just fine in getting your point(s) across. If it's the latter... we're quite used to dealing with bad news. PS and Chernobyl are THE apocalypse of ship, so we've visited HELL on more than one occasion!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Don't go...

Sally

Oh Sally I love that one!!!!! I just capped it tonight!!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Spoilers for Grace

<snip>

Her relationship with is not love, and she is still going to get hurt.
                  She already did! It started the moment he left her bed. Not a gentlman in my book. His disrespectful ways started in that room. I hope it ends at the end of Sam's boot.

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Hard in as you think we'd have trouble interpreting what you'd said, or hard in that we'd not want to hear this and/or deal with it? If it's the first, you did just fine in getting your point(s) across. If it's the latter... we're quite used to dealing with bad news. PS and Chernobyl are THE apocalypse of ship, so we've visited HELL on more than one occasion!

Sally
                    I was afraid it would be hard to follow, and possibly boring everyone. Thanks.
                    SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Heroes 2 and Grace spoilers

<snip>

WOW!! To me, that has to be the most telling scene they have ever done that shows how they feel about each other!! There was SO MUCH emotion being shown between them, and it had to be LOVE!! My favorite scene in all 7 seasons!!!

Yes! I put the hug in Heroes 2, and the kiss in Grace, as two of THE best S/J ship scenes of all time! Well, in my book anyways. The hug showed so many emotions, including and especially LOVE, and the kiss... showed the same thing. They were love scenes to me.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

I was afraid it would be hard to follow, and possibly boring everyone. Thanks.

You'd NEVER bore us, Leanna! We are one big shipper family here. Believe me, this is THE nicest ship community I've ever seen. You rant all you want, Leanna, you won't bore us or lose us... you're stuck with us.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hope you don't mind me posting my video in the new thread III just in case somebody missed it...in thread II.

It's so hard to catch up with you guys ..but at least I still contribute to the Sam and jack shippiness.

MY CONTRIBUTION....VIDEO 33 ..."Remember me" (the TROY soundtrack-Josh groban & Tania Tzarovska)

Enjoy

You should get your shippy moments in that one too...Be warned ..it's sad ...Hankies ready please.

Click on my sig below to access my website.

Oh ...and I enjoy all the pics from everybody ...carry on the madness

Caty aka ShipDiva
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 21 May 2004, 01:19 AM.

Comment

from S/J shipper thread II:

If and when the writers decide to allow Sam and Jack their first REAL KISS... they had better place them in very close proximity (spelling) to a bedroom cause, let me tell you... with several years of bottled up "feelings for each other"... this first kiss is gonna create quite an explosion within both of them!! I just don't see how they can REALLY kiss and be able to pull themselves apart afterward... do you???

totally agree with you leanna. one kiss is all it will take for regs, pete, and whatever else that stands in their way, to be blown to heck! they may start slow, but it would quickly heat up and 7 years of pent up lust would just overwhelm them. (mOnKeY sEx) And even if they were interrupted for some reason, they could never say no to each other again. Once that ***** is out of the ******, there is no stuffing it back in.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

(mOnKeY sEx)

I just like the way this looks! Perdy colors and all.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                                I'm reading a transcript of S7 commentaries...and apparently, it took 12 takes to shoot the kiss! I wanna see em all!

and Jim Menard, the director of photography says (in response to being asked if this (Grace) will satisfy the shippers) "I think it will keep the plot boiling. We'll see O'Neill's dream next."

oh! and I think is refered to as a chimera by the bad episodes director of photography!!!
                                interesting, yes?
                                honey, if we ever got to see Jack's dream it would be a VERY different thing. we would be in shipper heaven for a lifetime, as the hot, steamy, intense, wild -- and loving -- MoNkEy SeX played across the screen for hours!!! there wouldn't be any ridiculous discussion, hang-ups, wishy washy, meandering, vague confessions, should we, shouldn't we, dream-within-a-dream, do you still like me questions. there would be-- as another postee quoted Elvis-- a little less conversation, a little more action! He's a safe bet!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X