X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Hey... is it me or Morjana?

Sally
    Auntie Sally YOU are always a HUGE winner in my book!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

.... I know..... *tears streak down face*.... I lost the award???..... *shakes head at the cruelty of the world*.....

Sally, who's going to over-dose on her NEW and IMPROVED JackClone! *insert lecherous grin*
      Don't cry!!!

If anything, it's Morjana who lost the award.....

I edited it and gave it to the rightful owner (who I thought I'd given it to in the first place. I can be so doughy sometimes lol!)

Have some shipper cookies (I stole a whole batch of Monkey Sex ones from Rick before he exited the building... )

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
        Well since everyone liked the last piece I posted, and there was all this talk of hot monkey sex...I felt the need to go make a Broca Divide piece (closest thing to hot monkey sex those two have had with each other) enjoy! and if there is something specific you campers want, give me a shout, I do take requests!

I wanted to pass along a thank you from a fellow shipper on the samjack list. She said: "Wow, what wonderful art! But, I didn't see an email or contact of any kind. Your friend certainly deserves recognition. Thanks for sending
        the link!"

And a request... can you magically bring Sam and Jack together NOW, and have LOTS of steamy and sexy scenes between them? Pretty please.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Okay, I'm off this thread for two days (count them, only two) and I miss stuff like monkey sex cookies. LOL You guys are a riot! Was laughing so hard I was in tears for most of the nine pages I needed to read to catch up! Thanks guys! BTW, I have new vid up:

"Bed of Roses" by Bon Jovi

The link is in my sig for all the lovely newbies! BTW--welcome to all of you, great to have more shippers join the ranks!
          Marimba......
          What can I say here....

I have been ssssssssssssoooooooooo ship depressed as you have known.
          and then you made this.
          AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, TOUCHING video

all I can say is Thank you for bringing me up girl!!!!!!!
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 20 May 2004, 02:09 PM.
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
            Well since everyone liked the last piece I posted, and there was all this talk of hot monkey sex...I felt the need to go make a Broca Divide piece (closest thing to hot monkey sex those two have had with each other) enjoy! and if there is something specific you campers want, give me a shout, I do take requests!

yeah, this looks like hot monkey sex to me. steamy. wild. intense.... I need a cold shower.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Aaahhh! That's what I need.....cookies and chemistry....
              Just reposting this after Sally reposted that art cause I am upping my *SHIP* quotion

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                I'm sure once you tell 'em they're MONKEY SEX cookies they'll just dive right in. who can pass up a nice snack with a name like that? the curiosity factor alone would get 'em. we don't have to tell them side-effects right away, do we? hee hee

shipsistah

.... I'm having a wicked idea.... we, shippers, send a batch of cookies to the powers that be at Bridge Studios, telling them they're MONKEY SEX cookies, and that they're from the Shipper Gang at Gateworld forums!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure once you tell 'em they're MONKEY SEX cookies they'll just dive right in. who can pass up a nice snack with a name like that? the curiosity factor alone would get 'em. we don't have to tell them side-effects right away, do we? hee hee

shipsistah
                  I am picking up Ship Nana when ever she gives me the go ahead and we can fit as many cookies as needed into the back of my Jeep....I think mixing in some of the MONKEY SEX cookies is a GREAT idea...

Ship Sistah...you think of everything!!!!!

Comment

.... I'm having a wicked idea.... we, shippers, send a batch of cookies to the powers that be at Bridge Studios, telling them they're MONKEY SEX cookies, and that they're from the Shipper Gang at Gateworld forums!

Sally
                    Sally I think we are having a mind meld LOL....oh wait wrong show LOL

Comment

Sally
                      OMG, all those men having monkey sex-- this could turn into a very different show!

queer cookie for the straight guy

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate

<snip>

Sorry about any confusion!

The award is yours and yours alone!

If Morjana's reading, though, I'll share some of my SPECIAL AWARD WINNING shipper cookies with her. These cookies are spiked with the same stuff that Jack ate in the cake in Brief Candle.

*takes bite*

Oh, Rick!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG, all those men having monkey sex-- this could turn into a very different show!

queer cookie for the straight guy

ship sistah
                          WHOA!!!!!!!! hold on there Ship Sistah....we were HOPING that they would just get into the mood to WRITE the monkey sex........not DO the monkey sex......THIS IS A PG forum...........

Comment

If Morjana's reading, though, I'll share some of my SPECIAL AWARD WINNING shipper cookies with her. These cookies are spiked with the same stuff that Jack ate in the cake in Brief Candle.

*takes bite*

Oh, Rick!

Sally
                            Aunt Sally...We have some *Special* cookies over on the well the *Other* thread...come on over

I'll bet they will make a few Daniel ones too just for you being that you are family and all

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Auntie Sally YOU are always a HUGE winner in my book!!!!!!!!!!
                              Oh, Tame...

*throws heart-shaped confetti*

I feel sooooo loved!

*throws more heart-shaped confetti*....... *runs to bathroom...... confetti in eye now*

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Tame...

*throws heart-shaped confetti*

I feel sooooo loved!

*throws more heart-shaped confetti*....... *runs to bathroom...... confetti in eye now*

Sally
                                Auntie Sally after a bit of *too much love*

Comment

Working...
                                X