This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Okay this made sense until here....When I clicked on this I saw MajorSal as the one with 84 posts Not Morjana.....so I am confused!!!!! the other two made sense and I LOVE MORJANA do not get me wrong!!!
    But the number one poster in this thread right now is Major Sal ...Our very own Aunt Sally
    Wooops!

I meant to type MajorSal LOL

I was all excited after reading Morjana's thread about the Set visit contest for Australians... I'M IN AUSTRALIA I'M GONNA WIN

That's prob why I did that!

I need an embarassed smiley!

Better go and fix that....

Before she notices!
    Last edited by SaharaGate; 19 May 2004, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      i'm fairly sure its from season 5 "enemies", where they are on apophis's ship in a cell and the door opens and the replicators come in.
      YES!!

You are right!

Very well picked!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        The food for tonights dreams.... Thank you!!!
        You are VERY welcome...Nana!

Any time!

Just a small token of appreciation for baking ALL those shipper cookies!

You are like the Sam/Jack Oracle!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

<snip>

at the end of season 8.(hugs , kisses. and love making on screen please ..they deserve it and US too)

Yes! And yes! And one more time, YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

For the movie ..it' another matter ...they will have to be called back cuz a villain is still around or something like that ...but they 'll be married by then
          See how easy it would be! Sam and Jack *together* are brought back to the team to fight off Osama Bin Laden, who's been finally revealed to be A GOAULD!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

You guys are nuts - - in a totally good way.

So, those awards, eh? Cool.

Where the HECK are all of those pictures coming from? I came onto the site and nearly fainted. And I'm not one to faint, either.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              See how easy it would be! Sam and Jack *together* are brought back to the team to fight off Osama Bin Laden, who's been finally revealed to be A GOAULD!

Sally
              You know I had my suspicions about ole Osama. No wonder he has been able to escape even when he was surrounded, he has a ring platform!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                actually, now that i think of it, i think that warrior in death knell actually had a crush on sam and figured that the best way to get her intersted in him would be to stalk her for a few days.
                if only she had figured that out too, she could have had a temporary boyfriend who was actually preferable to pete! ah nuts.

LOL! Yes, I think the super soldier was actually courting Sam! It's just, when she'd hit her head in Grace and got a concussion, it gave her the temp illness 'dumbthinkia'. Hence, PS got in the door. And how that her head's cleared up, and she realizes she even 'has' a boyfriend... she figures she'll keep him a while. She thinks 'heck, he's better than a vibrator, and, *yawns*, he buys dinners and such. Besides, I'll dump Paul, I mean Pete, when the time comes." But, she could have known just how hot a lover a super soldier is! I mean, why do you think they were those codpieces?

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Yes, I think the super soldier was actually courting Sam! It's just, when she'd hit her head in Grace and got a concussion, it gave her the temp illness 'dumbthinkia'. Hence, PS got in the door. And how that her head's cleared up, and she realizes she even 'has' a boyfriend... she figures she'll keep him a while. She thinks 'heck, he's better than a vibrator, and, *yawns*, he buys dinners and such. Besides, I'll dump Paul, I mean Pete, when the time comes." But, she could have known just how hot a lover a super soldier is! I mean, why do you think they were those codpieces?

Sally
                  SALLY! I am just shocked!

I thought they wore the codpieces to give a false impression of greatness in the face of their shortcomings. I was thinking Pete needed one.
                  Tasha
                  JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Okay, I'm off this thread for two days (count them, only two) and I miss stuff like monkey sex cookies. LOL You guys are a riot! Was laughing so hard I was in tears for most of the nine pages I needed to read to catch up! Thanks guys! BTW, I have new vid up:

"Bed of Roses" by Bon Jovi

The link is in my sig for all the lovely newbies! BTW--welcome to all of you, great to have more shippers join the ranks!
                    That was fantastic!!! It was so long and shippy!! They are just sooo good together!!!

As I was watching, I thought how tough it is going to be for Jack to watch Sam go offworld without him. He won't be there to watch her 'six'. And how is he going to make her smile or laugh when he going to be "all-serious, in-charge" Jack. I want my future shippy moments.

I NEED some cookies!

Token ~

Comment

Aaahhh! That's what I need.....cookies and chemistry....

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        Oh yeah, baby!!!!

This reminded me of the little things that show chemistry....I mean the kiss is GREAT, but when she strokes the back of his head after the kiss, that's chemistry that sizzles!

Yes, I loved it! And don't forget the way she nibbles on his bottom lip after the kiss ends... *sighs* Not sure, though, if it was scripted, or Amanda put her touch onto it?... I mean come on, even Amanda is prone to the RDA charm!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I loved it! And don't forget the way she nibbles on his bottom lip after the kiss ends... *sighs* Not sure, though, if it was scripted, or Amanda put her touch onto it?... I mean come on, even Amanda is prone to the RDA charm!

Sally
                          Way too much sizzle. I would say NOT scripted. The script may say "Kiss", but can't imagine a Stargate script saying "Nibble" and "Stroke".

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                            Hey, I just found something nifty....if you click on the no. of posts before entering a thread, it gives you posting statistics. The shippers are prolific!

[snip]
                            The winner of the first ever Bronze Sam/Jack posting award is....

SHIP NANNA!

At an amazing 70 posts!"

[snip]
                            BCMILCO - otherwise known as Ship Daddy, not to be confused with Suga Daddy. At a WHOPPING 82 Posts! "

[snip]
                            MAJORSAL!!!!

Excellent post Sahara! I'm happy I made the top 10. I was really surprised, though, that our Tame "Goa'uld Underling" Farrar didn't make the top 3. In fact, I thought for sure-- during the drumroll-- that she would be number one. I guess many of her posts are over at the lusty women thr,... er RDA thread. Congrats to dad, auntie and nana for their great shipwork!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Wait... the music video actually contained footage of Sam and Jack... nibbling? Where the heck did that come from?

Whoa. I'm in shock. Unfortunately, my computer is down in the audio/video department, or else I'd just pop over there and see for myself.
                              *sigh*

Can I have a cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                                With everyone showing shippy pics, I thought i wold post one of my newest pieces I made for a firend.

once again, I just have to say how much I appreciate your art. you have such a great eye and style and your love and passion for shipdom truly shows through. just outstanding work! I'm so impressed. beautiful.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X