Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we don't need no stinking loop! Jack do it anyway!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      is this too big? too much love for ya? NEVER!

sistah ship
      Oh yeah, baby!!!!

This reminded me of the little things that show chemistry....I mean the kiss is GREAT, but when she strokes the back of his head after the kiss, that's chemistry that sizzles!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

"love and marriage, love and marriage. goes together like a horse and carriage..."

ship sistah
        Oh wow I just love that wedding photograh, don't they look great together. I would have loved to have seen AU Sam talk to or Sam about her and Jack. The sort of 'you think you have all the time in the world' conversations.

erika

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
          Hey!

Unfortunately it's just one of Showtimes promo picture from s3 (1999). It was never made to be in an episode

I spent a very long time trying to figure that out
          You and me both!

In fact, I believe it was my quest to figure out which episode it was from that lead me to Gateworld forums....

Small (gate)world huh!

Comment

Hey, I just found something nifty....if you click on the no. of posts before entering a thread, it gives you posting statistics. The shippers are prolific!

Announcer:

And here we are, at the first ever Threadual Sam/Jack Shipper Posting Awards. The crowd is hushed, the atmosphere electric as RDA and AT mount the stage and approach the microphone. Amanda gives a short speech.

"Welcome Shippers! Rick and I just thought we'd show our appreciation for your incredible dedication (five pages a day or more I hear...impressive) to the Sam and Jack cause. Your unwavering courage , your optimism in the face of such adversity is truly inspiring.

Rick quips, "C'mon, cut to it would ya? I'm dying here"

AT rolls her eyes cheekily ( ) then deftly opens the first red envelope.

"Ok, here goes.

The winner of the first ever Bronze Sam/Jack posting award is....

SHIP NANNA!

At an amazing 70 posts!"

Ship Nanna walks up on stage, blushing scarlet: "I can't believe this...I never expected...I mean...FREE SHIPPER COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!"

Amanda starts to speak again but can't be heard over sounds of cheering and munching. When it dies down Rick says,

"Nothing like the guilty pleasure of one of Ship Nanna's Monkey Sex cookies" and looks at Amanda mischieviously.

Amanda: "I like the yellow ones..."

Rick snatches the next red envelope.

"And the winner of the Silver Sam/Jack Monkey Sex - I mean Posting - Award is....

BCMILCO - otherwise known as Ship Daddy, not to be confused with Suga Daddy. At a WHOPPING 82 Posts! "

Crowd Starts cheering and stomping as Ship Daddy approaches the stage. He's cool, he's calm, he's charming...until Amanda plants one on him and he loses all powers of speech. After taking a moment to quiten his quickening heart beat, he manages a croaky "I did it all for the ship" then practically bolts off stage (after slipping Amanda his phone number ).

Rick glares at his back half-heartedly "Now I KNOW I'm not the reason that man posts so much".

Before the crowd has a chance to settle again, Amanda reveals the final Red envelope.

She breaks the seal.

Slides the gold-leaf paper out...

"And the winner of the first ever GOLD Sam/Jack Shipper Thread 2 Posting Award, with an INCREDIBLE 84 posts to their name is......

drum roll please.......

MAJORSAL!!!!

(Crowd goes wild).

As a startled Sal stumbles towards him up the aisle, ehhh stairs, Rick invites her to the microphone.

"So, Mistress of Spoilers, Keeper of all 'Heads Ups', meet the billion people of the Shipper Thread!"

Majorsal smiles sheepishly, then manages to squeeze out a tentative "Hi!"

Her hair is blown back from her face from the sheer force of the audience's reciprocating "HI Majorsal!"

Sal manages a quick "I'm honoured, really..." before fainting - only to be caught in Rick's arms.

Fortunately, Ship Daddy comes to the 'rescue' and relieves Rick of his burden, carrying Morjana back to her seat.

And so ends the first ever Threadual S/J Shipper Posting Awards.

Roll Credits.

Disclaimer:

Anybody reading the above post does so at their own risk. If your name appears and you experience swelling of the head, immediately apply ice and consult your doctor.

Warning. Overdosing on Shipper Cookies (particularly the potent monkey sex variety) may lead to mild hallucinations and in some cases a permanent severing from reality. Strange fantasies about award shows are not uncommon...

EDITED: to give credit where credit is due to Majorsal. I must have REALLY overdosed on shipper cookies when I wrote this!
            Last edited by SaharaGate; 19 May 2004, 05:45 PM.

Comment

He is the standard by which all other men shrivel, shrink, and wither in comparison.

LMAO!!!!
              I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                yes, exactly! alien mind control to get the girl!!!

also, to Caty: I think Jack was attracted to Sam first (3rd episode...Emancipation...then of course Broca Divide (no...not like this!)) But I think the feelings part is much harder to pin down...I would say definitely by Out of Mind/Into the Fire...when does everyone think they first had feelings for each other (more than physical attraction or friendship)?
                Oh definitely by Out of Mind/Into the Fire the shippiness was there. When did it first show up? I think it is different for each of them. Attraction is one thing and I think, physically, it was there from the get go. I think for Jack feelings may have begun as early as Singularity. For Sam, I think they may have begun in Solitudes. Why else would she go back to die with him? She could die anywhere--she also comforted him and the first thing she says when they are rescuing her is about his injuries so I think it may have begun there for her.

"We'll always have...Antartica." Sorry, bad play on an old movie!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Just posting aother take out to be part of the Love Fest

I am feeling so shippy this evening
                  I am sooo loving this picture! <sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                    Hey, I just found something nifty....if you click on the no. of posts before entering a thread, it gives you posting statistics. The shippers are prolific!

Announcer:

And here we are, at the first ever Threadual Sam/Jack Shipper Posting Awards. The crowd is hushed, the atmosphere electric as RDA and AT mount the stage and approach the microphone. Amanda gives a short speech.

"Welcome Shippers! Rick and I just thought we'd show our appreciation for your incredible dedication (five pages a day or more I hear...impressive) to the Sam and Jack cause. Your unwavering courage , your optimism in the face of such adversity is truly inspiring.

"Ok, here goes.

SHIP NANNA!

At an amazing 70 posts!"

Ship Nanna walks up on stage, blushing scarlet: "I can't believe this...I never expected...I mean...FREE SHIPPER COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!"

Amanda starts to speak again but can't be heard over sounds of cheering and munching. When it dies down Rick says,

"Nothing like the guilty pleasure of one of Ship Nanna's Monkey Sex cookies" and looks at Amanda mischieviously.

"And the winner of the Silver Sam/Jack Monkey Sex - I mean Posting - Award is....

BCMILCO - otherwise known as Ship Daddy, not to be confused with Suga Daddy. At a WHOPPING 82 Posts! "

Crowd Starts cheering and stomping as Ship Daddy approaches the stage. He's cool, he's calm, he's charming...until Amanda plants one on him and he loses all powers of speech. After taking a moment to quiten his quickening heart beat, he manages a croaky "I did it all for the ship" then practically bolts off stage (after slipping Amanda his phone number ).

Rick glares at his back half-heartedly "Now I KNOW I'm not the reason that man posts so much".

Before the crowd has a chance to settle again, Amanda reveals the final Red envelope.

She breaks the seal.

"And the winner of the first ever GOLD Sam/Jack Shipper Thread 2 Posting Award, with an INCREDIBLE 84 posts to their name is......

drum roll please.......

MORJANA!!!!

(Crowd goes wild).

As a startled Morjana stumbles towards him up the aisle, ehhh stairs, Rick invites her to the microphone.

"So, Mistress of Spoilers, Keeper of all 'Heads Ups', meet the billion people of the Shipper Thread!"

Morjana smiles sheepishly, then manages to squeeze out a tentative "Hi!"

Her hair is blown back from her face from the sheer force of the audience's reciprocating "HI MORJANA!"

Morjana manages a quick "I'm honoured, really..." before fainting - only to be caught in Rick's arms.

Fortunately, Ship Daddy comes to the 'rescue' and relieves Rick of his burden, carrying Morjana back to her seat.

Roll Credits.

Disclaimer:

Anybody reading the above post does so at their own risk. If your name appears and you experience swelling of the head, immediately apply ice and consult your doctor.

Warning. Overdosing on Shipper Cookies (particularly the potent monkey sex variety) may lead to mild hallucinations and in some cases a permanent severing from reality. Strange fantasies about award shows are not uncommon...

LOLOLOLOL...
                    Too Funny...I've been lurking again, due to my admiration for all the other shippers and their incredible ability to articulate exactly what I've been feeling, (much better than I could) but I just HAD to comment, you guys are cracking me up lately. Keep up the positive ship thoughts!

is it too early in the morning for Monkey Sex Cookies?

Comment

Announcer:

"Ok, here goes.

SHIP NANNA!

At an amazing 70 posts!"

She breaks the seal.

drum roll please.......

MORJANA!!!!

(Crowd goes wild).

As a startled Morjana stumbles towards him up the aisle, ehhh stairs, Rick invites her to the microphone.

Morjana smiles sheepishly, then manages to squeeze out a tentative "Hi!"

Her hair is blown back from her face from the sheer force of the audience's reciprocating "HI MORJANA!"

Morjana manages a quick "I'm honoured, really..." before fainting - only to be caught in Rick's arms.

Roll Credits.

Disclaimer:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELL DONE SARAHGATE.....

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                        LOLOLOLOL...
                        Too Funny...I've been lurking again, due to my admiration for all the other shippers and their incredible ability to articulate exactly what I've been feeling, (much better than I could) but I just HAD to comment, you guys are cracking me up lately. Keep up the positive ship thoughts!

is it too early in the morning for Monkey Sex Cookies?

It's never too early! Plus, it's late where I am

Hmm, maybe that's why I'm in such a wierd mood tonight....

Glad you liked my little outburst of creativity

As for being a lurker...you should come out of the woods Well, I guess you just did lol!

I'm actually in denial about my lurkdome. Until recently, I still considered myself a semi-lurker, someone who reads the thread much more than actually posts on it...

Now look what I've become!
                        Last edited by SaharaGate; 19 May 2004, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELL DONE SARAHGATE.....

Caty aka ShipDiva

Why don't thank me, thank all the prolific posters on this thread hehe.

Glad you liked though....

As I said, I think I'm a little nuts...wacko tonight.

Man, I gotto figure out how to use cool icons/gifs like you. So I can give all the Uber-shippers on this thread a round of applause...

Seriously though, you guys should check out our statistics. Seems a lot of the same people post all the time...who would've thought??

Comment

Excellent Job!! SARAHGATE.....

the "yellow ones" are the monkey sex ones, right?

Since I don't know how to use those lovely gifs either, I'm stealing from Caty. Hope you don't mind, Caty.

Token ~

Comment

It's never too early! Plus, it's late where I am

Hmm, maybe that's why I'm in such a wierd mood tonight....

Glad you liked my little outburst of creativity

As for being a lurker...you should come out of the woods Well, I guess you just did lol!

I'm actually in denial about my lurkdome. Until recently, I still considered myself a semi-lurker, someone who reads the thread much more than actually posts on it...

Now look what I've become!
                              No dear, you are no lurker -- I usually find myself grining after one of your (many) posts. Hey, been meaning to ask you, what episode is your sig picture from? Or is it from a behind the scenes shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                                Hi Ice Heat. I have been thinking of how Sam and Jack can get together. I think that IF Jack were promoted to General and Sam was promoted to Colonel and had her own command, it would be even MORE prohibited for them to have a relationship. HOWEVER... I have really given this subject A LOT of thought! I have 2 ways this can happen. 1) Jack or Sam (one or the other, not both) can resign and continue on the team in an advisitory (sorry about spelling) capacity. , like Daniel! OR 2), I can see Sam opening up to Jack, confessing her love to him, but I can't see Jack saying "I love You".. don't know why. (Even though I believe he knows he loves Sam very much) I just don't see him as being that "open". I can see him saying, for example something like this... (and this is my abbreviated version)
                                SITUATION: At Jack or Sam's House when they are alone together.. possibly when Jack is saved after Season 7.
                                Sam: "Jack, I have to tell you something. When we were tested to see if we were Zatarcs (sp?), I really thought by our confessing our feelings about each other, I would be able to move on and get past them. But, the truth is... I haven't. I have become even more attracted to you.
                                Jack: "I know what you mean, I have not been able to shake these feelings either.
                                Sam: (in frustrated tone) "It's these &%$ regulations! I can't have a relationship outside of work because I can't tell anyone exactly what I do, and the military won't allow us to have a relationship with anyone I work with. What are we supposed to do?"
                                Jack: "Sam, How many of these "regulations" do you think we have broken over the last several years, anyway?
                                Sam: "More than I can count"
                                Jack: (moving close to her and speaking more softly) "Then why is this the only regulation we have not broken?"
                                Jack gently kisses Sam and they begin an "unofficial" relationship off the base!

WHY NOT?? I have another version of this that involves Sam expressing to Jack how she feels since she has "almost lost him", twice in a short period of time. Yes... I have a 45 minute drive to work almost everyday and yes, I have become a risk on the road with all my daydreaming about Jack and Sam.
                                I wasnt reffering to Jack being a general I was more thinking of something like this:
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill - Commanding SG-1
                                Colonel Samantha Carter- Commanding SG-2
                                Could they have relationship then?

Now about your idea:

Thats the ultimate solution!!!!!! They, dont have to have a relationship on the record. But just off-base. I dont think it would make a difference in O'Neill's command behavouir(spelling) because he has these feelings so long and everytime Sam is gone or in danger he has this emotional breakdown! So the feeling is there anyway.

LET THEM HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

So here's what I would do if i were Jack:

Pre-Pete:
                                Sam and Jack at Jack's house. They are both on the couch havin' a beer. And then <Leanna's story>

Post-Pete :
                                Sam and Jack at Jack's house. They are both on the couch havin' a beer.
                                Jack: "So how is Pete?"
                                Sam smiled and said: "Why do you keep asking that?"
                                Jack: "Uhm, well, uhm, you know, just curious."
                                Sam: "Uhm, well he moved back to Washington so I dont see him very often."
                                Jack: "And what are you gonna do now?"
                                Sam: "Well, uhm, I dont think our relationship would work because of the distance."
                                Jack: "I'm sorry."
                                Sam: "Yeh."

**** I dont know how to end it, anyone got ideas??????

Comment

Working...
                                X