Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its simple, Sam should get her own SG unit so Jack and Sam can be together. Or are the regulations so that a higher ranking officer cant have an relationship with some1 that underranks him no matter if highrankguy doesnt command lowrankgirl??

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
      I doubt it. I think it's more to string along the viewers and draw it out until the end because their honor and duty wont let them break the regs for personal gain.

As for the Black Widow Curse (or Carter Curse) I've never ascribed to it, and to me, it's one of the silliest and most annoying things I've ever heard about. I honestly thought it was a joke when I first heard about it, and I couldn't believe they actually wrote a story (Chimera) to deal with it.

A Black Widow is someone who is romantically involved with the people who die, first off she was never romantically involved with any of the men who died (except formerly with Jonas Hansen) Nor did I see her as being romantically interested in any of them except for maybe Joe Faxon, Other then that I only ever got the sense that the men were interested in her.

Not to mention the fact that most of the cast and guests on the show tend to be male anyway thus men are more likely to die. It just so happens that these men had a crush on Sam. Of course they always seem to forget Simmons, McKay, and Jack. But of course she's cursed.

Okay I think I got that out of my system Sorry please don't take that personally, I just have my own issues to work out.
      You are right on Ship Daddy with everything you said. In addition the men in the cast have not had such good luck either. Look at poor Daniel. His wife died after giving birth to someone else's child and his previous girlfriend, Sara was taken away, even though she has come back recently. And poor Teal'c, his wife is dead also.

I think this black widow thing is just a crock and was probably made up by men to make women feel guilty about something else. Present company excluded Ship Daddy. Just my humble opinion.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        you said it much better than i did! leave it to nana to bring it on down to the bare essentials!

Hey, could you be that shipper entity? Can you whip up and send Sam and Jack some extra strength, monkey sex, shipper cookies, please!!

ship sistah

Ship Sistah, that's it!!! You're brilliant!!!

We have been feeding the wrong people the shipper cookies. We should be feeding them to Sam and Jack. Daaaaah *slaps hand on forehead and runst to kitchen to cook new batch and send to Sam and Jack*
        Ship Nana

Comment

you said it much better than i did! leave it to nana to bring it on down to the bare essentials!

Hey, could you be that shipper entity? Can you whip up and send Sam and Jack some extra strength, monkey sex, shipper cookies, please!!

ship sistah

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Ship Sistah, that's it!!! You're brilliant!!!

We have been feeding the wrong people the shipper cookies. We should be feeding them to Sam and Jack. Daaaaah *slaps hand on forehead and runst to kitchen to cook new batch and send to Sam and Jack*
          Ship Nana, when you're whipping up the extra strength, monkey sex cookies would you let us know which ones they are...just in case I'm in the mood.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
            me three!

and sacme I like your idea...and it fits with the scifi theme of the show! its a lot of ship...but theres alien stuff involved!

Hi Dorothy and Leanna!
            Dorothy, you really have a tatoo of the POO? cool!

mjj, you said what I was attempting to articulate last night...toe curling...perfect description...
            not like I've given it any thought or anything--you know it's not like I spend all my time daydreaming about Sam and Jack's BIG scene ending with a camera pan down to feet! Ha! Okay, yeah I do.
            I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              [/i]

Ship Nana, when you're whipping up the extra strength, monkey sex cookies would you let us know which ones they are...just in case I'm in the mood.

Sure thing. But first I have to try them out. It would be wrong of me to let you eat them if I hadn't checked them out for harmful side-effects first!!!

Oooops! The Devil made me say that.
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                Really? I never got the feeling that she was interested in him, in Pretense I got the feeling she didn't want to be alone with him, and that she was trying to let him down gently. It had been over a year since she'd had Jolinar, and she did seem to be handeling it pretty well. So it felt like an excuse to tell him bye-bye.
                As for the kiss. I'd like to know how those emotional doohickies work because I have a feeling she was still getting a backwash of emotions from that thing... (AKA alien influence )
                I think she really was attracted to Narim in Enigma. After this ep, I never got that impression again. But in Enigma she was almost under foot, as regards to Narim. IMO, she wasn't turned off or offended by feeling his emotions for her with that "emotion recorder." I don't think she felt as strongly, but she was feeling something.

But enough of her liking someone else! Sam and Jack forever!
                ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I think she really was attracted to Narim in Enigma. After this ep, I never got that impression again. But in Enigma she was almost under foot, as regards to Narim. IMO, she wasn't turned off or offended by feeling his emotions for her with that "emotion recorder." I don't think she felt as strongly, but she was feeling something.
                  Yeah, but Hammond did order her to keep Narim company... they wanted to weedle something out of him, and they saw Sam as the means to those ends.

Anyway Sam and Jack...
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I thought that Sam was very interested in Narim in Enigma. I think that's all it was though. Just an attraction. I don't think she was anywhere near the point of dropping to her knees and declaring her undying love. If it had been anything more she would have gone with him. When Narim was back in season 3 I think she realized by that point that she had feelings for Jack. I think she was attracted to Martouf but I'm not so sure that attraction would have been there had she not been blended with Jolinar though. Joe, well Joe was a dumba**. He somewhat redeemed himself in 2001 when he stayed behind but he's still a dumba**. First impressions die hard and I just can't bring myself to like the kind of schmuck who would be willing to make the kind of deal that allows part of the human population to be sterilized against their will. As for Pete.....well I think everyone knows exactly how I feel about Pete.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      I thought that Sam was very interested in Narim in Enigma.
                      The only interest I saw was when he talked about science and how advanced the Tollan were, I could just see her trying to figure out where the problems were in our current understanding of science.

I think she was attracted to Martouf but I'm not so sure that attraction would have been there had she not been blended with Jolinar though.
                      I agree. I think any attraction that she has for him comes from her being blended with Jolinar and I think she finally had that figured out just in time for him to die
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Just to clear things up... Yes I do have the point of origin on the back of my neck. There is a pic post in the Fandom thread

Comment

Hi Ship Nana, Thanks for responding. I think I figured out that "Ship" comes from the word "relationship"?? Took actually ASKING the question to make the answer come to mind.. as I was watching SG-1 last night. I'm sorry, I am really wet behind the ears... how do I endulge in "shipper loaded cookies"?? Are they the pics everyone is using??
                          SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

i think she saw narim as a friend, and when she 'felt' his emotions towards her, she confused that friendship with something else, so she decided to test it out by kissing him. when she later had time to think it over, i think she realised that she only liked him as a friend, and perhaps felt a little uncomfortable with the knowlege that he felt more for her.
                            with orlin, i think there was potential for her to feel more than friendship for him, but didn't have the time or the correct circumstances, even though he used a similar technique with the mind blendy thingy.
                            she does seem to let guys confuse and misdirect her feelings for them though doesn't she? hhmm. silly sam.

any way, with jack i think she has over the years developed a genuine love for him and is actually in love with him. she just tends to second guess herself and overthink far too much, hence leading her to question her feelings for him over and over. damn those plot devices. and i don't recall any time where he's used any manipulative methods to encourage her to feel more for him. unlike narim, orlin, martouf, (probably hanson judging from how he was used in his episode) and in my opinion pete. in fact the only other guy who i don't recall being manipulative (in some way) with her was joe faxon. and he was kind of a politician, so i just didn't trust him.

personally i think they should have not included some of those guys so that it wouldn't seem too ridiculous to have major davis have a crush on her, so that she could potentially be with a nice guy for once (other than jack). as it is, if one more guy has an obsessive crush on sam, i think i'll scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                              Hi Ship Nana, Thanks for responding. I think I figured out that "Ship" comes from the word "relationship"?? Took actually ASKING the question to make the answer come to mind.. as I was watching SG-1 last night. I'm sorry, I am really wet behind the ears... how do I endulge in "shipper loaded cookies"?? Are they the pics everyone is using??
                              Leanna, the Shipper Cookies are in my signature at the bottom of my post. They come in chocolate, sugar, sugar with sprinkles, etc. As you have read, they are really loaded with ship and bound to make you a little giddy. So please be careful when you indulge!! We don't want people to wonder why you have that funny smile on your face.
                              Enjoy!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Hi Ice Heat. I have been thinking of how Sam and Jack can get together. I think that IF Jack were promoted to General and Sam was promoted to Colonel and had her own command, it would be even MORE prohibited for them to have a relationship. HOWEVER... I have really given this subject A LOT of thought! I have 2 ways this can happen. 1) Jack or Sam (one or the other, not both) can resign and continue on the team in an advisitory (sorry about spelling) capacity. , like Daniel! OR 2), I can see Sam opening up to Jack, confessing her love to him, but I can't see Jack saying "I love You".. don't know why. (Even though I believe he knows he loves Sam very much) I just don't see him as being that "open". I can see him saying, for example something like this... (and this is my abbreviated version)
                                SITUATION: At Jack or Sam's House when they are alone together.. possibly when Jack is saved after Season 7.
                                Sam: "Jack, I have to tell you something. When we were tested to see if we were Zatarcs (sp?), I really thought by our confessing our feelings about each other, I would be able to move on and get past them. But, the truth is... I haven't. I have become even more attracted to you.
                                Jack: "I know what you mean, I have not been able to shake these feelings either.
                                Sam: (in frustrated tone) "It's these &%$ regulations! I can't have a relationship outside of work because I can't tell anyone exactly what I do, and the military won't allow us to have a relationship with anyone I work with. What are we supposed to do?"
                                Jack: "Sam, How many of these "regulations" do you think we have broken over the last several years, anyway?
                                Sam: "More than I can count"
                                Jack: (moving close to her and speaking more softly) "Then why is this the only regulation we have not broken?"
                                Jack gently kisses Sam and they begin an "unofficial" relationship off the base!

WHY NOT?? I have another version of this that involves Sam expressing to Jack how she feels since she has "almost lost him", twice in a short period of time. Yes... I have a 45 minute drive to work almost everyday and yes, I have become a risk on the road with all my daydreaming about Jack and Sam.
                                SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Working...
                                X