This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    Ah but one might argue that they were under alien infulence when they went out for steaks, becuase... they were and if they had been in their right minds they wouldn't have done that.
    Well if you want to bring the facts into it........
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
      I can think of much better things to do when I'm out of my right mind than going out for steak.
      So can I *cough* *cough*, but if you're out of your right mind, you wouldn't be thinking well enough to think of those things. And going for a steak may be all you can think of, especially if you're having protien cravings
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        I can think of much better things to do when I'm out of my right mind than going out for steak.
        Now this is a woman I can get behind.....I like the way you think
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Well if you want to bring the facts into it........
          You're just jealous because I have a better memory for the facts then you do
          ~BCM =)

Comment

You're just jealous because I have a better memory for the facts then you do
            and you are just jealous because Jack gets to kiss Sam and you don't.....

Comment

and you are just jealous because Jack gets to kiss Sam and you don't.....
              Damn straight

But you're just as jealous that Sam got to kiss Jack and you didn't
              ~BCM =)

Comment

So can I *cough* *cough*, but if you're out of your right mind, you wouldn't be thinking well enough to think of those things. And going for a steak may be all you can think of, especially if you're having protien cravings
                Yep, she was having the wrong kinda cravings or thinking of the wrong kinda steak.

Token ~

Comment

Damn straight

But you're just as jealous that Sam got to kiss Jack and you didn't
                  well sheesh....now you went right back to those pesky facts

Comment

"Hello , Everybody"

How are Sam and Jack doing tonight?

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      "Hello , Everybody"

How are Sam and Jack doing tonight?

Caty aka ShipDiva
                      Well We Shippers know what they could be doing on this fine Saturday evening

Comment

Uhhhhh,Tame it's SUNDAY!!!!
                        Did you eat too many shipper cookies and forget what day it was???

BTW,Hey ALL!!!!
                        I have been reading everyone's posts but not much to say.
                        I have been saving my typing fingers for my fic I'm working on,my first.
                        I'll post the link when it's done,probably a couple of weeks.
                        Well back to writing!!!

waterfall

HEY!!!! I got a new host for my sig!!!!
                        Last edited by waterfall; 16 May 2004, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Ahhhh, but there lies the rub....!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                            Uhhhhh,Tame it's SUNDAY!!!!
                            Did you eat too many shipper cookies and forget what day it was???

BTW,Hey ALL!!!!
                            I have been reading everyone's posts but not much to say.
                            I have been saving my typing fingers for my fic I'm working on,my first.
                            I'll post the link when it's done,probably a couple of weeks.
                            Well back to writing!!!

waterfall

( f*&$ing angelfire,my sig only works 1/4 of the time)
                            why....ahem.......yes I did
                            Geez you would thinkI would know what day it was FCOL...spending WAY too much time over on the RDA Thunk thread me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Ahhhh, but there lies the rub....!
                              Okay...so they are spending the Sunday afternoon rubbing

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                LOL--I distinctly remember menitioning something about it being NC-17 when I posted the link! Glad you liked it though--I've read it several times, it's really very funny! It's hubs' favorite fanfic! (of the few he's been willing to read)
                                I'm sure you probably did!

I just skipped over that part like I did all the other glaring warnings!

Must have been a combination of the long day at work, the pre-exam worry and my haste to finish up on the computer lol

Comment

Working...
                                X