This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best piece of ancient tecnolage

I thick the best piece of ancient Tec is the puddle jumper, Aurora and Atlantis too

I would say the Dakaran weapon....one button and you get a reset galaxy....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Best Ill go for the stargate

Other peaces of ancient tech that i think are good the hyper drive, artificle gravity, inertial dampeners the ones u usually over look. sheilds ow and ofcourse ancient drones the best projectile weapon seen so far.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
      O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

I think the Ancient Super-Weapon outpost things are the best.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

The Dakara weapon.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Hey i found where the drones for the Ancient Super-Weapon come out of on Atlantis.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              Hey i found where the drones for the Ancient Super-Weapon come out of on Atlantis.

Thanks for this.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Hmm.... I wonder if one of the nice mods could make this into a poll?

Best Stargate quote:
                Green is your friend.

Comment

1. Atlantis
                  2. Ancient Outposts
                  3. Puddle Jumpers
                  4. ZPMs
                  5. Dakara Weapon

Comment

It is very hard to choose between:

1. Atlantis
                    2. The weapon on Dakara
                    3. The Stargate

And to a slightly lesser extent:

4. The Antarctica Drone weapon (And the other ones of course)
                    5. ZPMs

Comment

Puddlejumpers, Dakaraa, and drones. Hey, if Brett Farve threw one of the drones in a football game and it got intercepted, would it blow up the one that made the interception?
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Caboose: They could be worse?
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

For me it's the stargate system. If it was between just one stargate and Atlantis, Atlantis would win. I mean come on, it's a flying city. But the stargate system itself beats anything hands down. To be able to build a single gate is one thing; to be able to build tens of thousands and spread them to habitable worlds accross at least 4 galaxies - that's just...there's not even a word for it. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother

If they hadn't left the outpost on earth they would have had drones coming from all over the place. Of course we would be gone, but...
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

The Gate system, the ONLY way to travel
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

i think the ZPM and the stargate, as well as the shields are the best
                              Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                              (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Working...
                              X