This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Season 3 Episode

What's your favourite Season 3 Episode, and why?

For more info about Season 3 episodes click HERE
    Into the Fire
    1.89%
    Seth
    0.47%
    Fair Game
    3.30%
    Legacy
    2.83%
    Learning Curve
    1.42%
    Point of View
    8.49%
    Deadman Switch
    1.42%
    Demons
    0.00%
    Rules of Engagement
    0.94%
    Forever in a Day
    12.26%
    Past and Present
    0.00%
    Jolinar's Memories
    6.13%
    The Devil You Know
    8.49%
    Foothold
    13.21%
    Pretense
    0.00%
    Urgo
    9.91%
    A Hundred Days
    2.36%
    Shades of Grey
    4.72%
    New Ground
    0.47%
    Maternal Instinct
    6.13%
    Crystal Skull
    8.49%
    Nemesis
    7.08%
    sigpic

So many good episodes to choose from. But Crystal Skull was great and my favorite Daniel episode.

"Jack don't be an a**!" Hee hee, it get's me everytime.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

This one is even tougher than Season 2. Crystal Skull is a favourite of mine too, and I love Jolinar's Memories with it's *gasp* moment when Apophis reveals himself. I didn't see that coming.

And I adore Foothold, that was such an excellent episode and I can watch it over and over and over again. My favourite scene has to be Sam with Maybourne.

But overall I went for Forever in a Day. I found the storyline innovative, I enjoyed the filmography and the thought provoking technique of having him go through the possibilites. It also had a real 'gasp' moment too, when Daniel tells Tealc that he can't forgive him. It starts off a really strong storyline between Daniel and Tealc that ties them together and is brought back again and again the series. Most powerfully in Fallen, when the two of them simply sit in silence after Daniel remembers Sha're. The expression of pain on Tealc's face is heartbreaking.
      sigpic

Comment

Shades of Grey, although this is my favourite season so it's difficult. The only one of this season I don't watch, however, is Forever in a Day. It just annoys me. Because I think the Sha're character is all wrong.

Shades of Grey just shows how ambiguous the Stargate programme actually is. Should we obtain tech and weapons "by all means necessary" or should we behave like nice kids and hope the Tollan the Tok'ra and the Asgard will be around to help when crunch time comes?

And Mayborne. What more could a happy Gater want?
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Forever in a day. A great swan song to Share.

Comment

"foothold" for me. Enjoyed the "Carter V alien tech." thing.
            sigpic

Comment

I dont know why but I loved New Ground! I still really think they should bring Nyan back up in S8. Always wondered where he was all these years on earth.
              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

I like Crystal Skull. There were a few memorable funny moments.

Firstly, Jack having earlier heard Sam describe the deadly radiation as Neutrinos, later pipes up in the briefing room when Daniel suggested that SG1 goes to the cavern with the Crystal skull. And of course, this is what he said to Daniel: "Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendos pass through everything". Then Jack has this smug look on his face.

Secondly, Jack is in the infirmary after being exposed to the deadly "Nintendos" radiation. Teal'c is with him. But Jack is determined to get up. He gets up but collapses on the floor by the bed. Teal'c unceremoniously picks him up and flops him on the bed, face down and you hear Jack's muffled "Thank You" (ok, can't remember the actual words - something similar).

Overall, this episode is great. Loved the interaction between Daniel and his grandfather, Nick. There may have been something funny that Daniel said through Nick, but I cannot remember.

Comment

Forever in a Day, for all the reasons already expressed on this thread. But it has a lot of competition, from drama such as Jolinar's Memories/Devil You Know and Foothold, to funny episodes like Urgo.

It's the main reason I can't decide between Season 2 and 3 as the best ever.

SallyK

Comment

This one was quite easy compared with one and two, there were really only 2 eps that I thought were my favourites and they were Urgo and Foothold. Even though Urgo is extremely funny and has Dom Deluise in it I ended up going for foothold because it is one of those eps that I can watch over and over again without it getting boring..

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

'Point of View' for me. I just love those AU stories. and we get twice the amount of Sam. And its just soooooo shippy.

'Urgo' was a very close second though.
                      Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Point of View - AMAZING!
                        Learning Curve - Britt Irvin is so great!

Sam - so many great Sam episodes! Too many good eps to list.
                        ------
                        Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

I have to go with Urgo on this one. I can rewatch that one again and again. The comedic episodes are almost always my favorites.
                          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

This is another hard one. There are so many good episodes, Point of View, Urgo, Crystal skull. But I went with Foothold... It is just an episode that I can re-watch over and over again! Plus the scene with Sam and Maybourne is brilliant .

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                              I have to go with Urgo on this one. I can rewatch that one again and again. The comedic episodes are almost always my favorites.
                              The first time I watched Urgo, it grated. But when I watched it again, it was definitely much better and funnier. I could grow to like it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X